About this listing
New! Beaulieu-sur-Mer: Brand new, quiet, furnished apartment for 1 to 4 people. Condo - 1 bedroom, lounge with convertible sofa, 1 full bathroom, terrace. Brand new building with secured entrance, ideally situated in the heart of our famous seaside resort, at walking distance to 2 beaches, shops, restaurants, casino, daily market etc...
This incredible apartment features 500 sq ft (46 sq mt) and comfortably sleeps four - two in the generous private bedroom and two in the living room (sleeper sofa) with very clean linens and pillows. You will love the apartment facilities: modern fully equipped kitchen, contemporary decoration, LCD TV (47 inches - 119 cm) etc... One undercover assigned parking space is also available.
Beaulieu is perfectly situated between Nice and Monaco (15 minutes driving distance). Local transportation, such as train and bus, regularly serve the entire French Riviera. If you wish to visit the area, you can easily get to Saint Jean Cap Ferrat, Cannes, Saint Tropez, Italy for a day visit…
If you wish to enjoy great unforgettable holidays, this is the right place to be!
Please note there is a € 85.00 cleaning fee.
1. Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition than at the beginning of the rental period. Tenants agree that the Owner shall deduct costs of said services from the security/damage deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear. The tenant is responsible for taking out comprehensive insurance.
2. No animals or pets of any kind are permitted in the premises.
3. Tenants shall not sublet the property.
4. Tenants shall have no more than 4 persons reside or sleep on the premises.
5. Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbours respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
6. There shall be no smoking inside the premises.
7. Owner shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used.
8. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Owner enforcing this agreement.
9. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
10. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
11. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harbouring fugitives, etc...
12. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, etc. when it's prudent to do so.
13. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Owner. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
14. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement.
15. Free Parking is available with the rental of the condo.
16. Check in time: 16.00 & check out time: 12.00