About this listing
This room is located in an historic and classified building by Unesco in Porto. It is located near the famous Clérigos Tower and it is just above the most interesting places in the centre of the city. From here, you can go to the most interesting places by foot, like Library Lello, Galerias de Paris, the famous Café Magestic, S. Bento Railway Station, etc. If you want to visit the historic centre you will never need a car.
The room is located on the 2nd floor of the building, entrance at -1 and has no lift.
All linen and towels are included during your stay.
The bathroom is also private to the room.
Electric heating available and a dryer for towels in the bathroom. Hair dryer available
- 1 double bed (beds with 140*200cm)
(URL HIDDEN)travel baby bed
(URL HIDDEN)baby chair
Car Parking near the apartment for 10€/day, but you can always try to find free parking in the street. At the end of the day it should be easy to find a free spot for your car.
I also have an agreement with a car renting company that can provide special prices for my guests.
When you arrive I will provide maps and some suggestions for restaurants and places to visit. You will also find tourist information near the apartment.
The room and the bathroom is all for you.
Interaction with Guests
I'm always here for my guests!
You can contact me by phone, email, imessage, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), sms and viber during your stay.
The people of Porto have a natural way to approach to others without any shyness. They simply just love to meet new people and have a way to do it absolutely natural, so do not be afraid of them, be kind and… be welcome!
If you come from the airport, you only need to take the metro from the airport to the city centre (S. Bento). To explore the city centre, you don't need car or any public transport. You can always go everywhere by foot.
Other Things to Note
All linen and towels are included in the apartment. After one week stay, free changing of linen and towels (no extra charge)
- Pets not allowed;
- Smoking allowed only in the balcony;
- The apartment will be cleaned before the arrival of each guest;
- On leaving, the guest must leave the apartment without waste, all the lights turned off and windows closed;
- Always maintain the front door of the building closed;
- No cleaning fee. After one week stay - free cleaning changing linen and towels. Extra cleanness, linen and towels possible but will be charged;
- Check-in 3p.m. and check-out before 11a.m. (other hours may be agreed where possible);
- Report if some incident happens;
- The furniture of the apartment should be left in the same places where you found them;