About this listing
Tatami rooms, Real-bed, Futon-bed, Garden and so on
-Direct access from both Narita and Haneda airports by a train.
-5 mins walk from the metro station.
-5 mins walk from a famous Ramen restaurant.
-Easy access to the most of Tokyo attractions.
We are happy to welcome you to our house, located in the heart of Tokyo downtown. You can enjoy the traditional Japanese-style life at our house with a Tatami room. We have two rooms for guests on the second floor (with sliding doors).
We, a married couple, are living in this house, and commuting to each office at the center of Tokyo; every weekday about from 9AM to 10PM. We have a lot of information for traveling in Tokyo. In addition to Tokyo, we can also help you enjoy Kyoto, the oldest city in Japan, where we were living before. We hope you enjoy your stay!!
Full kitchen, microwave, electric pot, refrigerator, iron, hair dryer, Automatic washing machine, bathroom with a bath tub and shower, gas grill, cooking utensils and linens, bicycle.
･5 min walk from Oshiage Station.
･Direct access from both Narita and Haneda airports.
･10 mins on foot to Tokyo Skytree, the highest building in Japan and highest TV tower in the world.
･Easy access to most of Tokyo attractions such as;
Akihabara: 12min/Asakusa: 3min / Ueno Park: 13min / Tsukiji: 21min / Ginza: 18min
Shibuya: 34min / Ebisu: 35min / Aoyama: 28min / Roppongi:30min / Shinjyuku: 29min
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the property. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
3. Pets are NOT allowed.
4. Noise: Keep in mind that the house is located at the residential area. Try to keep the noise down after 10pm.
5. Keep insects out of house. To do this, shut all the windows or use the net windows, and do not leave kitchen garbage in the room when you go out.
6. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
7. The owners are not responsible for any accidents and the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.