Eco-Friendly Shared dorm @Hongdae
Welcome to Sleeping Strawberry!
Sleeping Strawberry Guesthouse is a woman only, eco-friendly house at Sinchon/Hongdae, the hottest spot of Seoul.
This is shared dorm for 6people, and shared bathroom.
We are trying to reduce our carbon footprint, and you can join our movement during your stay! :)
[Eco Friendly Meal]
- Self service Breakfast offered
: Vegan toast (or potato, sweet potato), green tea, homemade jam & peanut butter, and fruits
- Vegetarian meal service is available.
- Self-catering kitchen is available after 6:30 p.m.
[We are trying to reduce our carbon footprint!]
- You can wash your hair with shampoo bar, and rinse with a couple of drops of vinegar.
- You can wash your clothes by hand, with a couple of drops of vinegar or EM(effective microorganisms)
- Instead of washing powder, spin and dry them. (You can also use 24 hours coin laundry service near guesthouse.)
- We have a air conditioner, but ask you to use electric fan usual day except roasting hot days.
- We are trying to serve vegetarian and local foods.
- We have a water purifier by red clay ceramic ball. You don't have to buy bottle water.
- PC, wifi, map, linen, tower, hairdrier, shampoo soap is offered as well!
Our guesthouse pursues the travel resource center for woman backpackers.
Welcome to Our house, and enjoy your eco-friendly traveling!
|Room type:||Shared room|
|Extra people:||$25 / night after the first guest|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$163 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$611 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
Sleeping here was a great experience! UE, the host, was delightful, helpful and interesting. She provided tons of maps and advice and in addition, when I needed help to find somewhere, she promptly jumpedo on her computer, found a bus and printed out a picture so I would recognize the stop. Also, her mini hostel was close to the metro stop and extremely easy and cheap to get to from the airport! I would def. stay here again!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT