About this listing
Welcome in our appartment. I'm living in this appartment with my daughters. I love an incredible 180 degree view on the sea and the sun entering through every windows.
Fully equiped, especially with toys, your kids will appreciate :-)
Welcome in our appartment. We are a family living in Antibes in a cozy appartment with an incredible 180 degree view on the sea and sun entering in every windows.
During your stay, you'll live with the sea and discover that the sea is not only blue but deep blue (when cold) or grey blue (before night) or marron (after rain) or light blue (morning) etc..
Enjoy during breakfast sailing boats exiting Antibes's port, milliardaire yatchs (i.e. during Cannes festival), le fort Carré.
The appartment is 4th floor, approximately 60 square meters divided in 3 rooms, 2 bedrooms and a living room.
Kitchen is fully equiped (washing machine, microwave etc). 3 baconies are availables all around the appartment that is surrounded by Sun.
In one bedroom you'll find a double bed. In a smaller bedroom, my 2 daugthers are sleeping in a bunk bed (1m70x70cm).
In the living room, the sofa can be turned into a double bed.
We have a rest room and a bathroom (with an incredible view on the Fort Carré).
And we are speaking english/french !
Be our guest and we'll do our best to help you.
- We provide sheets and towels so that you are not carrying heavy luggage and if you stay at least 3 nights in the apartment. You rent them at extra costs, 10€ per traveler for sheets and a towel.
- Free Internet access, free phone land line for domestic calls
- Appartment is warm/hot during winter (collective heating system)
To avoid disappointments, be aware that :
- We are asking a caution
- Clean the appartement before leaving
- Appartment is 4th floor with no elevator :-(
- Appartment is cosy but not spacious, espacially the kid bedroom
- And we don't have a TV sorry ;-)
Interaction with guests
As a traveler myself, I would be happy to discuss about the region. As much as possible, I'll provide a paper guide of the region and maps.
Appartment is close to the shingle beach (5 mns walking).
There plenty of market, shops, bakeries etc.. around.
Marineland and amusement park are 2 stops away by bus.
There is a night club close, named "La Siesta".
A bus (line 16) can take you to Antibes center in 15 minutes. Or you can walk there in 30 minutes.
The bus can also bring you to the train station to visit Nice, Cannes etc...
If you come by car, you can park anywhere in the residence. It's safe.
If you arrive by train, it's not far from the train station (30 mns walking distance) or a bus (line 16) can bring you directly in front of the appartment.
If your arrive by plane, take the direct bus Airport to Antibes. It's 30 minutes approximately and stop is LA FONTONNE (ask the driver).
- I ask you to clean the appartment before leaving.
- No smoking in the appartment (not good for my kids, nor for you ;-)
- Pets are not allowed either
- Departure time is set to 10:00 am. I can arrange if the next visitor is not arriving right after you...
J'habite à Antibes avec mes deux filles (10 et 6 ans) et nous laissons notre appartement bien situé en bord de mer à l'occasion ou pour les vacances.
Je suis en général disponible pour vous donner des conseils, spécialement si vous venez visiter la région avec des enfants. La chambre remplie de jouets fait en général très plaisir.