While we attempt to keep our calendar up to date with available nights we ask that you contact us first to ensure the room is not already booked, to let us know the purpose of your travel, and to ask us questions.
Please don't contact us unless you have a fully-completed and verified Airbnb profile including a photo of you, your location (city and country), and a little bit about who you are and what you do.
We live in this lovely apartment that has 2 bedrooms and we are listing our guest room with a private bathroom. The bathroom is separate from the bedroom, but right beside.
The kitchen is situated between a dining area and spacious well lighted sitting room. The entire apartment is at the south end of the building with plenty of natural light brightening all areas.
Key Features: Central Heating, Cable Television, Microwave, Washing Machine, Wifi.
We offer clean towels, clean bed sheets and hairdryer.
Our apartment it is in Dublin 1 near to The O2 Arena, Convention Centre, The IFSC,
Located 100m from The Point Luas stop, access to the City Centre can be either by Luas that takes around 19 min or by foot that takes about 30 minutes walking.
There is a bar located in our building, The Green Room bar and also a Spar (grocery store).
Continental Breakfast included (cereal, bread, milk, tea and coffee).
**** PLEASE, read our house rules before booking to make sure you feel comfortable with everything :)
Livia & Erico
You will have a private guest room and also a private guest bathroom that is located beside the room. Kitchen and Living Room are shared. Please read our house rules regarding the kitchen.
Interaction with Guests
We love to interact with our guests. Erico and I will be at home to welcome you do your check in.
We live in this apartment so we will be here during the time that you book with us.
We both work and we will be away from 6:30am/8:30am until 4pm/6pm.
- Please, no shoes in the apartment at all time as we have carpet and gets dirty very easily.
- Please, do not throw pads or tampons in the toilet bowl, use the basket. You can throw the toilet paper only.
- Do not smoke in the apartment, including the balcony.
- Switch off the lights and other appliances when you leave the room, other places in the apartment and also when you leave the house.
- Keep it silent in between 10pm and 6am.
- Please don’t invite anyone in without asking us first.
- At check in, a set of keys will be provided to the guests so that they have the freedom to go in and out at any time of the day. Lost keys will be subject to a charge of 200 Euro as we have to replace the entire locking system.
- Calls to international or mobile phone numbers from the apartment's landline are not allowed.
- Please ensure that the main door is locked when you leave the apartment.
- Check out must be until 12:00 pm
- Pets are not allowed in the entire building! Sorry!
- Please do not eat food inside the bedroom, you can use the kitchen table and if we are also using you can join us with no problem.
- We provide a continental breakfast that includes bread, cereal, tea and coffee. If you want to buy any other food you can use the refrigerator and freezer.
- Do not circulate in the apartment without pants or shirt at all time, also, when you get out of the bathroom after the shower, we expect you to get out with your clothes on and not only with the towel wrapped. You may find this an unnecessary request, but we already had problems with some guests and it was a very embarrassing situation and we hope that does not happen again!
- Since we don't charge a cleaning fee, it is your responsibility to keep the kitchen clean and wash your dishes and all utensils after use, at all times and also put it back to their own places.
- You can use the kitchen to cook but please ask us first what utensils can be used. Turn on the exhauster before start cooking and also try to cook anything and wash the dishes before 10:00 pm. Also please leave the window or the balcony door a little bit open to avoid the smell and smoke.
- When you cook please close the both doors (the kitchen and living room) so the smell and smoke don't go to the bedrooms and corridor.
- Make sure that the sink faucets are properly sealed to keep it from dripping water.
We appreciate your understanding :)
Livia & Erico
Really nice room and Livia was super helpful. She provided good directions before we arrived and was very accommodating even though we were very delayed on arrival. Can definitely recommend Liva and Erico's place.
I really enjoyed my week-long stay in Livia and Erico's apartment. The bedroom and private (but not en suite) bathroom are great for 1-2 people, and the listing is clean and warmly decorated.
The neighborhood is quiet and undergoing a lot of change. However, if you want to be closer to restaurants and bars, you might want to stay on the other side of the Liffey.
Livia and Erico were great hosts -- they were friendly and very responsive.
Livia and Erico went above and beyond to make sure we felt comfortable! They even gave us chocolates and a welcome home card! The apartment was clean and there was a hot shower! It is a little out of the main Temple Bar area but the metro is a 2 min walk and brings you right downtown. Would definitely recommend this B&B to anyone!
I had a really lovely time with Livia and Erico. I stayed at their apartment for two weeks since I had to relocate to Dublin and they were so helpful with everything and they really cared. I felt like I met my extended family here! :) Both very lovely people and the room and bathroom were really nice and I didn't miss a thing. Perfect from start to finish and the whole experience was a great start for my journey in Dublin. Thank you! :)
Livia and Erico were such friendly and welcoming hosts. They really went out of their way to make me feel comfortale and at home. Their apartment is very clean, cozy and modern. Five stars from me!
A stay very pleasant with perfect hosts. Nothing better to begin my stay in Dublin.
Livia and Erico receive you in their attractive apartment, very clean, nicely decorated, with everything you need !
Situated near of the city center you can acces easily walk or with the Luas.
An excellent and wonderful stay that I will not forget !!
Livia and Erico are great hosts! I had a great time staying with them. The communication was great throughout my stay, and they made sure I was very comfortable.
The listing was clean and accurate. The location of the listing is great! Very close to a Luas station (Dublin's lightrail system). Their place is also very close to the airport.
They were very respectful of my space during my stay, and also very friendly whenever we interacted. I only stayed for about two days but would've definitely liked to stay longer!
I would strongly recommend staying with Erico and Livia.
Erico and I are married, Brazilian, 30’s years old. We love travel and get to know new cultures and people. I’m advertiser and love photography, Erico is a chef.
For us it is a pleasure to receive guests around the world, exchange experiences, have fun and explore the most of this amazing city that is Dublin. Be Welcome. Be our guest!