About this listing
While we attempt to keep our calendar up to date with available nights we ask that you contact us first to ensure the room is not already booked, to let us know the purpose of your travel, and to ask us questions.
Please don't contact us unless you have a fully-completed and verified Airbnb profile including a photo of you, your location (city and country), and a little bit about who you are and what you do.
We live in this lovely apartment that has 2 bedrooms and we are listing our guest room with a private bathroom. The bathroom is separate from the bedroom, but right beside.
The kitchen is situated between a dining area and spacious well lighted sitting room. The entire apartment is at the south end of the building with plenty of natural light brightening all areas.
Key Features: Central Heating, Cable Television, Microwave, Washing Machine, Wifi.
We offer clean towels, clean bed sheets and hairdryer.
Our apartment it is in Dublin 1 near to The O2 Arena, Convention Centre, The IFSC,
Located 100m from The Point Luas stop, access to the City Centre can be either by Luas that takes around 19 min or by foot that takes about 30 minutes walking.
There is a bar located in our building, The Green Room bar and also a Spar (grocery store).
Continental Breakfast included (cereal, bread, milk, tea and coffee).
**** PLEASE, read our house rules before booking to make sure you feel comfortable with everything :)
Livia & Erico
You will have a private guest room and also a private guest bathroom that is located beside the room. Kitchen and Living Room are shared. Please read our house rules regarding the kitchen.
Interaction with Guests
We love to interact with our guests. Erico and I will be at home to welcome you do your check in.
We live in this apartment so we will be here during the time that you book with us.
We both work and we will be away from 6:30am/8:30am until 4pm/6pm.
- Please, no shoes in the apartment at all time as we have carpet and gets dirty very easily.
- Please, do not throw pads or tampons in the toilet bowl, use the basket. You can throw the toilet paper only.
- Do not smoke in the apartment, including the balcony.
- Switch off the lights and other appliances when you leave the room, other places in the apartment and also when you leave the house.
- Keep it silent in between 10pm and 6am.
- Please don’t invite anyone in without asking us first.
- At check in, a set of keys will be provided to the guests so that they have the freedom to go in and out at any time of the day. Lost keys will be subject to a charge of 200 Euro as we have to replace the entire locking system.
- Calls to international or mobile phone numbers from the apartment's landline are not allowed.
- Please ensure that the main door is locked when you leave the apartment.
- Check out must be until 12:00 pm
- Pets are not allowed in the entire building! Sorry!
- Please do not eat food inside the bedroom, you can use the kitchen table and if we are also using you can join us with no problem.
- We provide a continental breakfast that includes bread, cereal, tea and coffee. If you want to buy any other food you can use the refrigerator and freezer.
- Do not circulate in the apartment without pants or shirt at all time, also, when you get out of the bathroom after the shower, we expect you to get out with your clothes on and not only with the towel wrapped. You may find this an unnecessary request, but we already had problems with some guests and it was a very embarrassing situation and we hope that does not happen again!
- Since we don't charge a cleaning fee, it is your responsibility to keep the kitchen clean and wash your dishes and all utensils after use, at all times and also put it back to their own places.
- You can use the kitchen to cook but please ask us first what utensils can be used. Turn on the exhauster before start cooking and also try to cook anything and wash the dishes before 10:00 pm. Also please leave the window or the balcony door a little bit open to avoid the smell and smoke.
- When you cook please close the both doors (the kitchen and living room) so the smell and smoke don't go to the bedrooms and corridor.
- Make sure that the sink faucets are properly sealed to keep it from dripping water.
We appreciate your understanding :)
Livia & Erico
Our stay from Livia and Erico it was perfect! They are very kind, good hosts like a few people could be!
The house is very clean! In the bathroom there was everything we could need: shampoo, shower gel, toothpaste etc.
We want talk about the bed? Very very comfortable! Perfect after a day spent for walking in the streets of the city!
We want thank them because if our stay in Dublin was so beautiful it is also about them.
Our stay with Livia and Erico was perfect. They are wonderful people and hosts, very welcoming, warm and friendly. Their place is super clean and spacious, calm and safe. Especially the bed is big and extremely comfortable. They provided us with fresh towels, extra blankets, tasty breakfast and furthermore with lots of useful information about our stay in Dublin.
We highly recommend their listing. Everyone can be happy to have them as hosts.
Staying with Erico and Livia has been a great experience, thanks to their welcoming and super kind attitude. They provided me with maps of Dublin, useful information and marvellous breakfast every morning. The flat is very clean and tidy, extremely silent and warm. It's definitely a place I strongly recommend to whover is willing to spend some time in Dublin, both on business or for leisure. Plus, I really appreciated the warm atmosphere at home: it was nice to get home after spending the day out and see such easy-going, good mannered and friendly guys. Thank you for making my first days in Dublin so easy!
My stay at Erico&Livia's place was simply perfect. Starting from the objective facts: the bedroom is extremely clean, with plenty of space for storing my stuff and a big window, which makes it nice and light (blinds work perfectly if you mind the light, though!). I was provided with clean sheets and a warm duvet for the night, different pillows and towels for the bathroom, which is equally clean and ideal for a long stay, as it is spacious and it comes with a comfy tub.
In addition, I was offered everything and more for my breakfast. The house is silent and so is the neighbourhood. I didn't have any trouble to fall asleep, and I can assure I usually have a very light sleep. As for the hosts, Livia and Erico are a lovely couple, who I had pleasant chats with. They helped me out with directions and suggestions regarding Dublin and they asked several times if there was anything I was in need of, to make my stay as easy as possible. Kind, willing to help and very easy-going guys. Overall, I rate this as one of the best and most successful experiences I've had with Airbnb so far. I truly recommend it, as for me it's been a real pleasure, both with accommodation and hosts!
Really nice room and Livia was super helpful. She provided good directions before we arrived and was very accommodating even though we were very delayed on arrival. Can definitely recommend Liva and Erico's place.
I really enjoyed my week-long stay in Livia and Erico's apartment. The bedroom and private (but not en suite) bathroom are great for 1-2 people, and the listing is clean and warmly decorated.
The neighborhood is quiet and undergoing a lot of change. However, if you want to be closer to restaurants and bars, you might want to stay on the other side of the Liffey.
Livia and Erico were great hosts -- they were friendly and very responsive.
Livia and Erico went above and beyond to make sure we felt comfortable! They even gave us chocolates and a welcome home card! The apartment was clean and there was a hot shower! It is a little out of the main Temple Bar area but the metro is a 2 min walk and brings you right downtown. Would definitely recommend this B&B to anyone!
About the Host, Erico And Livia
Erico and I are married, Brazilian, 30’s years old. We love travel and get to know new cultures and people. I’m advertiser and love photography, Erico is a chef.
For us it is a pleasure to receive guests around the world, exchange experiences, have fun and explore the most of this amazing city that is Dublin. Be Welcome. Be our guest!