A master double bedroom with its own en-suite high-specification bathroom is available.
The flat is a spectacular duplex apartment situated in Clerkenwell, just off Rosebery Avenue, and moments from Sadler's Wells Theatre and Angel tube station.
* Perfect for single or couple
* Queen size bed
* Fully furnished
* Very bright with two large windows
* New and bright private bathroom
* Wireless internet
* Under floor heating
* Wooden floor
* Two-floor apartment (duplex)
* Situated on second and third floor of the building
* Two bedrooms
* Two bathrooms with under floor heating
* Big kitchen (design decoration) with dishwasher, regular oven, microwave, 2
* Spacious living room with big double sofa, book shelves, black baby grand
piano, hi-fi, tv
* Fully furnished
* All wooden floor
* Several high and big windows all around
* 24h Internet connection
* Offers peace and quiet due to its outlook over gardens to the rear
* Access to gardens around the building
* Very peaceful
* Offers superb access to the City as well as Angel/Islington (restaurants and
shops area) or Clerkenwell (design area)
* Just off Rosebery Avenue and the Exmouth Market
* Very close to the Sadder Wells Theatre
* You'll be right in between the restaurants and shops area of Angel and the lovely
coffee area of the Exmouth Market
* Tube station (Angel or Farringdon) is at 5-8 minutes walk. Several buses stop right in front of the
building main door
Easy access to the City.
Close and well connected with Oxford Circus, Soho, Covent Garden, Piccadilly Circus.
Well connected to the several airports and Canary Wharf.
Interaction with the guests is up to the guest him/herself.
I will respect the need for privacy and quite. I will be there if help is needed or for a chat.
The flat is located a couple of minutes walking from Angel.
At the same time the neighbourhood is extremely quite and safe.
Gardens are all around.
Several buses (38,19, etc..) stop a few meters from the door!
A couple of tube stations are also easily reachable (Angel, Farringdon, S. Pancras)
Great place to stay! Friendly and stylish. We will come back soon! Highly recommended.
Very well located flat (15 min walk from St Pancras / 5 min walk to Angel). The apartment is lovely and well decorated. The room with en-suite bathroom is convenient and has quality products by L'Occitane. It is on the upper floor of the flat and independent from the common area and the hosts' private bedroom/bathroom.
I would definitely recommend to meet Dalila and Jean-François while staying there as they were very kind to provide numerous tips around London, and accommodate our mid-day arrival. You probably won't get a better deal in that area !
This is my first airbnb experience and Dalila made it a perfect experience! Dalila is an amazing host who offered good preparation for our stay and detailed/helpful sightseeing guide to us. The room is lovely and cozy with great art decos and beautiful window views. Also convenient location close to both Angel and Farringdon stations. Great neighborhood with nice restaurants. We enjoyed our stay a lot
As a last minute decision decision Dalilai was kind enough to respond and accommodate my ridiculous request. And her response time to airbnb messages were really quick. A great location – very easy to reach by bus and tube. Appartment is exactly the same as the pictures clean and comfortable. Lastly, her place was such a great find and it was such a great experience to stay there. I recommend this place to everyone. Dalila was a great host and was really responsive.
My stay with Dalila was fantastic. She was an amazing host which offered lots of insight into what to see and do in the area and around London. The room and attached bathroom were just as described and met all our needs. Thank you for a great stay!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT