About this listing
Location, location, location. Beautiful loft in best possible location. Everything you could wish for is right here: top restaurants, cafes, tram, great night life, history, art, culture, beautiful people, etc.
★if this apartment is busy on your dates check out my other apartments by clicking on my profile★
This wonderful and cozy loft from a 19th century building is located in the most central location in Zagreb. It has an open floor-plan with exposed beams, 45 sqm and recently renovated.
- Spacious living room with highest quality Italian sofa that opens to a queen size bed and is extremely comfortable as sofa and as a bed, 46'' Samsung smart TV (international channels)
- Kitchen equipped with large fridge/freezer, electric cooktop, all in one microwave/regular oven/steam oven, electric kettle, toaster
- Bedroom with open layout/no door and king size bed
- Bathroom with floor heating, walk in shower
- Air conditioner + heating
- Located on top floor of a 3 story building (no elevator)
„What's included with my stay"
- Towels, sheets, pillows, blankets
- Kettle, pots, pans, plates, bowels, cups, and cooking utensils
- Unlimited High Speed WiFi
- All utilities
- Washing machine, iron and ironing board
The entire apartment.
Interaction with guests
I'm happy to share with you my knowledge of places of interest, recommendations and tips in the city, which for sure you'll get to love.
Other things to note
Apartment is located on third floor without an elevator.
Check-in and check out times are flexible except if there is another party either checking out on the same day you arrive, or checking in on the same day that you are departing. In which case the check in and out times are as follows:
-Check Out time is until 10:00 am
-Check In time is from 2:00 pm
No Smoking. Please be clean, responsible and respect my neighbors:)
If I don't meet you on checkout please close all the windows and turn off heating and air con before leaving the apartment.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 104 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My name is Boris, 34 years old, I enjoy Zagreb tremendously but like everyone else in Airbnb community I love traveling.
I am addicted to surfing, also love cycling, football, music, cooking, going out dancing, having a laugh -always joking.
I had some amazing people from all over the world stay at my place and I'm looking forward to hosting you. See you soon in Zagreb!