[Master room in the Apartment @Seoul]
- 7 min from Metro Station (Gupabal Line #3)
- 1 min from Bus station (In front of Apartment)
- 6 stops from Kyungbokgung station (12min)
- 7 stops from Anguk Station (14min) which is gateway to Insadong
- 8 stops from Jongro (16min) which is the hot spot of Korean traditional places
2. Master Room in the Apartment
- You can have privat room and privat bathroom without sharing with others.
- You can share a living room, bathroom, kitchen, and balcony.
- Privat bathroom contains a shower booth and fitting place with a big mirror.
- Double Bed (Queen size Bed)
- Wifi available
- Cable TV
5. Nearby Attraction
: Insa-dong Street is one of the most memorable attractions in Seoul and represents the focal point of Korean traditional culture and crafts. Stores in Insa-dong specialize in a wide variety of goods that can only be purchased or appreciated in Korea: hanbok (traditional clothing), hanji (traditional paper), traditional teas, pottery, and folk crafts.
- Gyeongbok palace
: Gyeongbokgung, also known as Gyeongbokgung Palace or Gyeongbok Palace -- is a royal palace located in northern Seoul, South Korea.
방을 단독으로 사용하게 되지만, 원칙적으로 게스트 혼자만이 머무는 공간은 아닙니다. 호스트 혹은 다른 게스트를 존중하는 태도가 필요합니다.
I love to travel like you guys.
I've been Australia, Japan, Thai, China, Russia, Czech, Slovakia, Hungary, Austria, France and Spain for travel.
I may understand what you want to do in this attractive city, Seoul.
I hope you to enjoy traveling.
and hope to see you soon.
Feel free ask me anything about my rooms and traveling Seoul.