[Master room in the Apartment @Seoul]
- 7 min from Metro Station (Gupabal Line #3)
- 1 min from Bus station (In front of Apartment)
- 6 stops from Kyungbokgung station (12min)
- 7 stops from Anguk Station (14min) which is gateway to Insadong
- 8 stops from Jongro (16min) which is the hot spot of Korean traditional places
2. Master Room in the Apartment
- You can have privat room and privat bathroom without sharing with others.
- You can share a living room, bathroom, kitchen, and balcony.
- Privat bathroom contains a shower booth and fitting place with a big mirror.
- Double Bed (Queen size Bed)
- Wifi available
- Cable TV
5. Nearby Attraction
: Insa-dong Street is one of the most memorable attractions in Seoul and represents the focal point of Korean traditional culture and crafts. Stores in Insa-dong specialize in a wide variety of goods that can only be purchased or appreciated in Korea: hanbok (traditional clothing), hanji (traditional paper), traditional teas, pottery, and folk crafts.
- Gyeongbok palace
: Gyeongbokgung, also known as Gyeongbokgung Palace or Gyeongbok Palace -- is a royal palace located in northern Seoul, South Korea.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT