- My room in NY is available for sublet to a girl during July and August.
- The room is in a 2-bedroom apartment in the fifth floor, 2 min. walking from Columbia University and 5 min. from subway lines 1, A, B, C and D (400 W 119 st).
- The building has 24 hour doorman and laundry facilities in the basement.
- The apartment overlooks the street, with kitchen (fridge, microwave, oven, kitchen utensils), dining room (sofa, coffee table, dining table) and bathroom
- The room has queen bed, study table, bed table, sofa, big closet and printer
- Utilities and internet/wifi are included in the rent
- Your roommate would be a girl who studies her MBA at Columbia and is doing an Investment Banking internship this summer in NY
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
I am studying my MBA at Columbia University. I am subletting my room in NYC the months of July and August because I am doing an MBA summer internship in Europe.