About this listing
Great charming/cozy apartment right on the Historic Freedom Trail!!! just mins walk to the OLD NORTH CHURCH a few blocks away from Paul Revere's House. easy access to all Major trains! great restaurants and bars just a few steps away!
A real North End studio apartment, open and newly renovated but that's kept all its early 19th-century elements. Exposed heavy timber structure to look up at on the ceiling from ca. 1830, thick brick walls, and a brick oven with original cast iron hardware. Situated on the first floor, the haven is easy in easy out even with lots of luggage, gets breeze through in the summer and is cozy in winter. Efficient kitchenette and a top-notch all-new bathroom. Tucked away on a pedestrian street, this is hotel quality with a context the hotels just can't touch. All furniture is either handcrafted by me of reclaimed hardwood or is a period piece. Heating is quiet and controllable by thermostat so you'll be in control as the weather changes. In the same location as two of my other listings, I'm around often and attentive to my North End guests if you need assistance. Besides being a fantastic location for touring all of central Boston's historic sites, you're also a short walk from Blue, Green and Orange subway lines, the Theater District , Beacon Hill, Financial District, all here!
Interaction with guests
I will be a phone call/text/message away! I do NOT stay in the apartment with you.
You will love all the Great Restaurants around the neighborhood, you will feel like you are in Italy for a brief moment with the streets the food the people!. Bars just steps away!! close to Public transportation and you can walk to all the waterfronts.
You can get to the apartment by car,cab or public transportation Haymarket Station
Head southeast on Haymarket Square toward John F Fitzgerald Surface Rd
Turn right onto John F Fitzgerald Surface Rd
Turn left onto Haymarket Square
Turn right onto Cross St
Turn left onto Salem St
Turn left onto Hull St
Turn left onto Hull St Ct
Destination will be on the right
Other things to note
this might fit 3 with proper advance notice. And a couple and a 3rd person not 3 separate people.
No Smoking on the apartment.
No Ilegal Drugs
No Parties on property.
PLEASE TRY TO BE AS QUIET AS POSSIBLE CONSIDER OTHER NEIGHBORS OR TENANTS. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!.
Reiterating what's below>>> No parties! No loud noises, please! - realize that there are other guests (and especially residents) like you in the building that may in fact want to get sleep on a regular basis (sometime between the hours of 10pm and 7am, probably!) During the day, jumping jacks are probably ok.
If you have any problems or if neighbors complain call me at (phone number hidden) and mediate over the phone or in person.
Hull st. court apartment rules:
0. Absolutely NO smoking in the apartment or building. Anyhow if you need to, please do go out to Hull street and people watch while smoking. The North end has multiple cigar bars, too!
1. Most important, please, No Parties = be quiet, use "indoor voices" like they taught us in grade school! Also, keep the stereo at a reasonable level, etc. If YOU experience trouble with noise try to contact me immediately and I'll do what I can to stop it. Likewise if you create too much noise, we may also have to deal with that.
2. Please be kind to sheets and towels, leave wet ones in the tub, and generally pick up stuff when leaving.
3. Anything at all recyclable put in the blue wheeled bin on the way out of the building on Hull st court. Put trash in the blue trash can in the kitchen. If you are staying for more than a few days and have trash in excess of the wastebasket, tie it up in the bag and put it out in the Bin numbered "2" next to the Big Blue Recycling Bin.
4. The roof is off limits--you can peek out the top of the stairs if you want, but No Walking on the roof surface!
5. Leave a nice review, and I'll leave you one too. Remember, by giving me the opportunity to fix any things that may rub you the wrong way during your stay, we part happy and I'll remember you positively for that.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 2303 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello there, my name is Jason. I look foward to your stay, and I am always on call if you need anything during your stay. I am an avid musician and visual artist, although I do enjoy my job quite a lot. I have lived in and around this area for my entire life, and can assist you with any inquiries you may have on just about anything you can think of. Dining, Sight-Seeing ect.. So do not hesitate to contact me, as I am always available, and happy to help with anything.