Right on the top, this penthouse style, double floored apartment has a very spacious and light livingroom, 2 bedrooms, and a luxury bathroom. Great views of the Westertowel and located in a quiet side street in the middle of the Jordaan. Fits 4-6 .
Fantastic location in the heart of Amsterdam’s famous Jordaan district, this contemporary Apartment sleeps 4-6 guests in complete style and luxury.
This two bedroom residence is located on the 3rd and 4th floor in a quintessential Dutch street, ideally suited to both business and leisure travellers due to its centrality and style. The living area is open, very spacious, and extremely light. Two modern sofas and one can be converted into a sleeping spot for two, should you wish to accommodate six. At the opposite end of the room you will find an elegant dining table and a fully fitted kitchen, with high quality amenities. Residing on the upper level, both bedrooms employ charismatic decor and enjoy a soothing, peaceful ambience. There are two double beds in total and ample storage space for your personal items. The chic and charming bathroom contains a toilet, shower and bathtub. Bonus is the flatrooftop with spectacular views. Please be aware that the stairs are steep (typical Amsterdam stairs).
• Most perfect location, in the middle of the Jordaan
• Spacious 120 square meters (1291 SQ FT) very light, classy apartment
• Great views of the Westerchurch
• Beautiful, stylish bathroom with shower, sink, toilet and bathtub
• Separate toilet
• 2 fantastic wooden beams styled bedrooms
• Kitchen is open and fully equiped
• Nice wooden floors
• Spacious living area
• Free Wi-fi
• Privileged position in the historical core of the desirable Jordaan district, enclosed by stunning 17th century architecture and picturesque canals.
• Access to and from Schiphol in 30 minutes by train or taxi
• Amsterdam Central Train Station is 7 minutes by tram (tram 13 and 17, stop at Westermarkt) or 20 minutes by feet
• Everywhere you want to go in walking distance! Walking distance to Westermarkt and Westerchurch (3 minutes), to Anne Frank house (5 minutes), to Dam Square with the Royal Palace, Madame Tussauds and the Red Light District (10 minutes), to the nicest shopping area 'the 9 streets' (5 minutes), to the Leidseplein (10 minutes) and much much more!
• Nice markets, boutique shops, supermarkets and many nice bars and restaurants just around the corner
Other Things to Note
> 6 days stays = 10% discount
Babies and small kids are free of charge in case they use a baby cot or stay in bed with parents.
Minimum stay = 3 days.
Sometimes we allow 2 days (e.g. last minute, between bookings, off-season), Please check!
In short we like you to enjoy yourself and treat everything (and everyone) around you with respect.
- We guarantee a clean house when you check-in. To avoid double cleaning charges, please leave the house behind close to how you found it (so put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher, put the furniture back and throw your trash away please).
- Late check in: After 6 pm, we charge € 50 extra.
- We will provide two sets of keys. If you loose a set/take a set we charge €100,- for replacing the lock and making new key cuts.
- You may NOT smoke inside the house. No drugs.
- Please turn off all lights, heating and power when leaving the house.
- Please be kind to the neighbors (so keep the noise down after 11 pm).
- Please note that a big mess, parties, smoking inside, and/or drugs around the house result in a no-refund of the deposit.
Our stay was all we expected and more. Sharon's place was perfect and felt like home. We were close to many great restaurants, coffee shops and markets. It is in a very quite area but a short walk to nightlife. We especally liked the games pub on the corner near the apartment. Sharon was a great host. She saw us in and came to meet is when we left, even though it was pouring rain. We loved Amsterdam and would come back and stay with Sharon in a heartbeat.
We had a wonderful stay in Sharon's apartment for my 30th Birthday. The location was absolutely perfect - close to shops, bars, cafes and attractions whilst set on a quiet street next to a canal. The apartment itself was big, bright and very comfortable, the beds were particularly comfy. Sharon was a fantastic host and made us feel very welcome. We would love to stay again in future.
Sharon was an awesome host. The apartment is great for family or group wanted to see everything that Amsterdam as to offer but with the advantage of being tucked into the top of a quiet street. The apartment is well equipment and Sharon was extremely helpful.
Thanks again next time we are in Amsterdam we will be back.
Esta foi a primeira que vez que usamos o Airbnb e nao sei se tínhamos as expectativas muito elevadas. A Sharon foi muito correta e amável, chegou no horário combinado para nos entregar a chave, apesar de ser 25 de dezembro, nos explicou o necessário sobre o apartamento e as redondezas. Tb foi muito amável levando uma "arvore" de natal e uma garrafa de vinho branco.
Pros: O apartamento e muito amplo, iluminado e fica em uma localização ESPETACULAR. Também tem maquina de lavar, secar e tinha ate sabão em po.
Contras: 1. o colchão de casal tinha uma depressão em um dos lados, muito ruim para dormir e apenas 1 travesseiro por pessoa;
2. logo na entrada do edifício tinha sujeira no corredor e a limpeza do apartamento em si nao era la estas coisas;
3. no geral o apartamento nos pareceu um pouco menos charmoso do que as fotos aparentam, algumas lâmpadas queimadas, as loucas e panelas eram todas descoordenadas. apenas 2 panos de prato e nao achei pano de limpeza;
4. a internet oscilava bastante
We loved staying with Sharon. The apartment is wonderful and in a great location, close to everything. Sharon was also an attentive host and was quick to respond to our messages, both before, during and after our stay. Will definitely come back!
Really great apartment in a lovely part of the city. Apartment is huge, light and airy with modern fittings. Sharon was an excellent host who was easily contactable the entire time and even left us wine and biscuits! Would highly recommend.
We had a group of 6 and was welcomed by Sharon's husband on arrival. They were both very hospitable and great to deal with. Easy to contact Sharon with very quick response. The apartment is beautiful and photos are exactly how it looks in person. Did not disappoint and would definitely stay there again. Location is only a short walk away to Dam square and lots of local shops around the neighborhood. If traveling to Amsterdam, this place is definitely worth the money
This host has 226 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I am Sharon from Amsterdam. Together with my husband, I have a design studio and art gallery.
Next door to our studio / gallery we have 2 very nice apartments to rent out. Besides the great location, it's really unique because of the fantastic light and space. You don't see this often on ground floor apartments (especially not in Amsterdam!). I'd be very happy if we could make better use of this superb space and if more people could enjoy it too.
And to be honest, I discovered I just LOVE hosting! Currently i am working on integrating the art gallery with the apartments and make it my full time job. I love it because i meet so many nice people of around the world and everybody is so happy and relaxed (because away from home I guess ;-)). It's so rewarding to go that extra milage and make people even more happy.
I am very easy to reach and close by; our design studio is in the same building as the apartments and I live 2 blocks away. For more than 12 years we have been living in this neighborhood. We have 3 children and they love this area too, because it's a safe friendly ambience ('gezellig') and yet so close to all the (other) hot & cool places of Amsterdam!
I think Amsterdam is a perfect place to stroll around and 'get lost' in, but since I know the neighborhood well, i'd be more than happy to give some nice inside tips of great restaurants, bars and shops.
Just 5 minutes by bike, you find our other 2 apartments, 2 duplex apartments above each other in the middle of the Jordaan. Great location, nicely styled and very bright. a perfect place for a short holiday break.
My life motto is: "whatever you do, do it with love, or don't do it at all".
We love to create and make beautiful & good things happen. We love to eat good food with a nice glass of wine (at home or out), especially with good friends. We like traveling and have been to many places with (and without) our kids, but yet many more to explore!
I look forward to meet you!