Comfortable family apartment at Waikiki.
High floor. Ocean View.
1 block from the beach, located near restaurants and shops.
Free parking for one car.
See listing details below.
7 nights min stay.
Shorter stay available only when fills the gap between other bookings. (see calendar for details)
Best feature of this unit is its panoramic view.
34th floor makes it perfect vantage point overlooking Honolulu landmark = Diamond Head, Kapiolani Park and The Ocean : )
Plus it's only short walk to the beach and restaurants or grocery shop.
Comfortable Sleeps 5 Guests.
Come stay at our furnished , fully equipped apartment and enjoy your vacation!
Steps to the beach and all the fun , beach activities , shopping and nightlife ! ?
Sleeping arrangement are 2 beds (king & full) in the bedroom, additionally high quality queen size air mattress with fresh linen in the living room.
Free Broadband Wi-fi Internet !
Free Parking !
Fully Equipped Kitchen !
Close to the Waikiki Beach, all nightlife and restaurants, grocery store and! Shopping!
- floor to ceiling/wall-to wall balcony window
- full kitchen ( cooking oven , microwave, fridge , coffee maker, pots , pans etc )
- free Wi-Fi & basic cable
- 1 covered parking stall for up to full size car
- 2 Beds (king size & full size + air mattress )
- bedsheets / towels etc
- coffee shop on the ground floor
- laundry machine on the same floor ( coin operated )
- swimming pool & jacuzzi
- barbecue area
- children's playground
- tennis court
- 24/7 elegant lobby with front desk staffed
Check In Time 3pm
Check Out Time 11am
Vacation rentals are private residences that offer home away from home atmosphere, may accommodate more guests than standard hotel rooms and provide kitchen facilities and parking.
Unlike traditional hotel rooms, check-in cannot be processed at the hotel reception, please read specific check-in instruction provided with your booking confirmation.
Unlike traditional hotel rooms, vacation rentals do not provide daily maid service. Optional maid services are available in most units for a nominal charge. Coin operated laundry facilities are available at most locations.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed. All condos are non smoking units.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order 5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed. OR PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
7. Parking:PARKING PASS – Parking pass is located inside the unit. Renters must display parking pass on the rear view mirror at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense. Leave the parking passes inside the unit upon departure.
8. Cleaning:There is no daily housekeeping service. Departure cleaning fee does not cover daily maid service but will pay for the cleaning of your vacation rental when you check out.Linens, bath towels and basic cleaning supplies are included in the unit.Guest are expected to leave the condo neat and clean upon departure to avoid additional charges for major cleaning or (website hidden) is responsibility of all guests to dispose their garbage. Trash chutes are located on each floor by the laundry room. Trash should be removed from condo upon departure.
9. Damages to Condo or Contents.Guests are responsible for all damages to the condo or its contents and will be charged for repairs or replacement of all items damaged during occupancy.
10. Noise Concerns.Condo is located in a residential/hotel building. Quiet hours in the building are from 10pm to 7am. Please be respectful.
11. Lost or Missing Keys or Parking Pass.Guest responsibility is to leave all the keys and parking pass in the condo upon Check-out. Lost key will incur a replacement cost of $100 per key and $250 per Parking Pass.
12. Items left in the apartment.Homeowner cannot be held responsible for personal items left in rental unit.However we will make every prudent effort to return items to you, given prompt notification of loss.
13. Severe Weather and Refund Policy.Refunds will not be given for late arrivals or early departures.If hurricanes or other extreme weather conditions occur and Guests choose to leave before the end of their reservation, no refund will be given.
14. Check-out Procedures.
Our condo is rented with the understanding that you will leave the property neat and tidy as you found it when you checked (website hidden) avoid additional fees please observe the following:
- Check out time is 11am or earlier- Remove all trash from the kitchen and bathroom and dispose in the trash chutes located by the laundry room on each floor.- Kitchen must be left clean.- Empty coffee maker- Remove and dispose all perishables from the refrigerator- Remove all personal belongings from closet and dresser drawers- Placed all soiled towels in bathtub- If furnitures have been moved please relocate them to original position- Leave all keys provided at check-in on the kitchen counter- MAKE SURE TO CLOSE AND LOCK THE DOOR COMPLETELY WHEN YOU LEAVE.
Thank you very much for your cooperation and for choosing to stay with us. Mahalo.
Mitch's apt is in a great location - 2 blocks from the gorgeous beach and up the quieter end of Waikiki, though only 5 mins walk to all the shops, restaurants etc. The apt is as described; stunning views and basic, clean facilities. Perfect for a beach vacation. Mitch was responsive and easy to communicate with. Overall a fantastic vacation!
Great Location and view with some caveats.... Best way to describe this property is that the owner pretty much checked off everything someone would want in a vacation rental unit but did the minimum possible. Pros: 1. Great location - less than 2 blocks to the beach. Swimming pool on the 6th floor of the condominium. 2. View - The view from this 34th floor room is awesome. Diamond head in a distance and ocean to the right. 3. Bedroom is spacious and has a king size + double bed. Cons: 1. Dated unit / appliances - REALLY dated! Kitchen has mica countertops. There is no door between the bedroom and vanity area. The oven is old electric coil one from 80s/90s. No dishwasher. Small portable microwave 2. TVs - Smallish flat screen in family room and a really small TUBE TV in bedroom. You can buy a 22" flat screen for $200 these days! 3. Fans - There are no ceiling fans anywhere only a wall AC unit and a pedestal fan. 4. Lights/Power outlets - The only light in bedroom is a table lamp on the night stand. There are barely any outlets to charge anything (or they are really hard to reach or almost falling apart) 5. Cramped closets - There are bunch of mismatches dressers through out the unit. The closet in bedroom is already half full with vacuum/cleaning stuff and another dresser! There is another dresser in the kitchen area - totally out of place! 6. No Dining Table - There are only 2 bar chairs so more than 2 persons can't eat together at the same time. Instead of having those two big chairs, they could have easily put 4 smaller stools. 7. Layout - The whole unit is better suited for a studio than a one bedroom. The bedroom is separated from main area by 4 sliding doors. The vanity is accessible from the kitchen side via a sliding door on one side and directly from bedroom on other side (no door). There is a door between vanity and toilet + bath tub and that makes the bathroom VERY small. I am not exaggerating... 8. Utensils - There are minimal low quality pots and pan. We could not even find four glasses of the same kind to drink water. I even took picture of 5 glasses and 4 of them were different design. You can get a set from Walmart for $10. Response: I called the management company the next day to report that the toilet exhaust fan was not working. Mitch quickly got a handyman to look at it the same day but they could not fix it during the 5 days we were there. Just imagine 4 people using a toilet without any ventilation / exhaust. The condominium is showing it's age but this unit needs a lot of work. The unit has everything it claims but there is a big difference between doing the minimal needed and providing an inviting...
The apartment was within 5 minutes walking distance to the beach and shops. Lots of local restaurants and cafes and shops closeby.
Mitch was very attentive and always replied to my inquiries immediately; he could not have been more helpful
I never met Mitch face to face we just communicated over messages. He was very prompt and helpful. The unit was great, short walk to the beach (from door to sand 5-7 min). The beds were very comfortable, it was great having a kitchen to cook breakfast and eat it on the balcony, with the awesome view of Diamond head and ocean. The unit is a little out date with the stove and decor but that didn't bother me at all. I would definitely stay here again!
My first airbnb experience. Apartment was as described in pictures. Extra towels, beach towels, convenient access to carpark. Host was efficient, met us in the apartment and checked us in very quickly. Mitch was also easily contactable through phone or text
The Mitch's house is self check-in apartment.
Very close to Waikiki Beach on walking.
This seemed to be the 34th floor of Waikiki and surrounding landscape. And more convenient to use the swimming pool, are well managed. Mitch's house is clean, beach towels are provided.
It is convenient to park your vehicle.
Mitch is very kindly and Easy to contact.
I would recommend Mitch's lovely house!!!
This host has 114 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews