About This Listing
Comfortable family apartment at Waikiki.
High floor. Ocean View.
1 block from the beach, located near restaurants and shops.
Free parking for one car.
See listing details below.
7 nights min stay.
Shorter stay available only when fills the gap between other bookings. (see calendar for details)
Best feature of this unit is its panoramic view.
34th floor makes it perfect vantage point overlooking Honolulu landmark = Diamond Head, Kapiolani Park and The Ocean : )
Plus it's only short walk to the beach and restaurants or grocery shop.
Comfortable Sleeps 5 Guests.
Come stay at our furnished , fully equipped apartment and enjoy your vacation!
Steps to the beach and all the fun , beach activities , shopping and nightlife ! ?
Sleeping arrangement are 2 beds (king & full) in the bedroom, additionally high quality queen size air mattress with fresh linen in the living room.
Free Broadband Wi-fi Internet !
Free Parking !
Fully Equipped Kitchen !
Close to the Waikiki Beach, all nightlife and restaurants, grocery store and! Shopping!
- floor to ceiling/wall-to wall balcony window
- full kitchen ( cooking oven , microwave, fridge , coffee maker, pots , pans etc )
- free Wi-Fi & basic cable
- 1 covered parking stall for up to full size car
- 2 Beds (king size & full size + air mattress )
- bedsheets / towels etc
- coffee shop on the ground floor
- laundry machine on the same floor ( coin operated )
- swimming pool & jacuzzi
- barbecue area
- children's playground
- tennis court
- 24/7 elegant lobby with front desk staffed
Check In Time 3pm
Check Out Time 11am
Vacation rentals are private residences that offer home away from home atmosphere, may accommodate more guests than standard hotel rooms and provide kitchen facilities and parking.
Unlike traditional hotel rooms, check-in cannot be processed at the hotel reception, please read specific check-in instruction provided with your booking confirmation.
Unlike traditional hotel rooms, vacation rentals do not provide daily maid service. Optional maid services are available in most units for a nominal charge. Coin operated laundry facilities are available at most locations.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed. All condos are non smoking units.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order 5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed. OR PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
7. Parking:PARKING PASS – Parking pass is located inside the unit. Renters must display parking pass on the rear view mirror at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense. Leave the parking passes inside the unit upon departure.
8. Cleaning:There is no daily housekeeping service. Departure cleaning fee does not cover daily maid service but will pay for the cleaning of your vacation rental when you check out.Linens, bath towels and basic cleaning supplies are included in the unit.Guest are expected to leave the condo neat and clean upon departure to avoid additional charges for major cleaning or (website hidden) is responsibility of all guests to dispose their garbage. Trash chutes are located on each floor by the laundry room. Trash should be removed from condo upon departure.
9. Damages to Condo or Contents.Guests are responsible for all damages to the condo or its contents and will be charged for repairs or replacement of all items damaged during occupancy.
10. Noise Concerns.Condo is located in a residential/hotel building. Quiet hours in the building are from 10pm to 7am. Please be respectful.
11. Lost or Missing Keys or Parking Pass.Guest responsibility is to leave all the keys and parking pass in the condo upon Check-out. Lost key will incur a replacement cost of $100 per key and $250 per Parking Pass.
12. Items left in the apartment.Homeowner cannot be held responsible for personal items left in rental unit.However we will make every prudent effort to return items to you, given prompt notification of loss.
13. Severe Weather and Refund Policy.Refunds will not be given for late arrivals or early departures.If hurricanes or other extreme weather conditions occur and Guests choose to leave before the end of their reservation, no refund will be given.
14. Check-out Procedures.
Our condo is rented with the understanding that you will leave the property neat and tidy as you found it when you checked (website hidden) avoid additional fees please observe the following:
- Check out time is 11am or earlier- Remove all trash from the kitchen and bathroom and dispose in the trash chutes located by the laundry room on each floor.- Kitchen must be left clean.- Empty coffee maker- Remove and dispose all perishables from the refrigerator- Remove all personal belongings from closet and dresser drawers- Placed all soiled towels in bathtub- If furnitures have been moved please relocate them to original position- Leave all keys provided at check-in on the kitchen counter- MAKE SURE TO CLOSE AND LOCK THE DOOR COMPLETELY WHEN YOU LEAVE.
Thank you very much for your cooperation and for choosing to stay with us. Mahalo.
We really enjoyed our trip to Honolulu and this location was a great spot to stay. It is very convenient to Waikiki's beaches, shopping, and restaurants. It is also very easy to get into the area and out of when we drove to other places in the city and on the island. It is great for couples or a small family.
The first thing you notice when you walk in is the view of Diamondhead and the ocean. We kept the curtains open as much as possible because it is picturesque.
The apartment is nice and fully met our needs. It is a bit old but not uncomfortable. It also has amenities you will need for a Hawaiian vacation: beach towels, beach chairs, umbrella, snorkeling gear, and a small cooler. The resort also has a swimming pool, hot tubs, and tennis courts.
We stayed for two weeks, so having a kitchen was important to us. This saved us a lot of money by being able to purchase groceries and not eat out all of the time. Despite what people think, groceries are not as expensive as you've heard. Just make sure you go to Safeway or Walmart. The ABC stores are high priced.
The kitchen has the tools needed to fix dinners, including what looked like pretty new pans. I wouldn't expect to make gourmet meals, I don't do that at home either, but you can make a ton of home cooked meals. If you want to grill you will need to go to the pool area.
Our biggest problem was with the stove top. The heating coils are not seated very well and it is difficult to balance the pans on them. They work fine but you have to pay attention while cooking. You may need to hold the pan to keep it from sliding off.
Having a parking pass was critical to our stay. I did not want to spend time looking for street parking or pay additional money for a lot. The parking lot felt secure and easy to enter and exit.
Because of how long we were staying, laundry facilities were necessary. They were pretty convenient, if a little pricey: $2 to wash and $2 for 1 hour dryer. Just make sure you have quarters.
All-in-all, I have no complaints about staying here. The description provided was accurate and we had everything we needed for our vacation. If you are looking for a place convenient to Waikiki, but plan on driving around the Honolulu and the rest of the island, this is a nice place to stay.
Fantastic city, breathtaking view, excellent, clean and equipped condo with great location. Thanks Mitch!!!
We stayed at Mitch's apartment for 6 days during March 2015. The apartment is really easy to find in the Waikiki Banyan block and is a short stroll to the beach. Key handover was very easy - they key is actually at the apartment and you use a code to get it. The car park was also easy to access. Apartment was clean and included everything you would need. Beds were comfortable and linen for the fold out bed was included however we didn't need to use it. The kitchen is a bit old-fashioned and the pots and pans and crockery could do with an update, but it was all there. The only thing we missed was an actual dining table (there's only two bar seats). The little touches of beach play equipment (bucket and spade etc) and the shampoo and conditioner as well as a large supply of face towels were appreciated. All in all, it was a good stay, not luxurious but it suited our purpose.
Mitch's apt is in a great location - 2 blocks from the gorgeous beach and up the quieter end of Waikiki, though only 5 mins walk to all the shops, restaurants etc. The apt is as described; stunning views and basic, clean facilities. Perfect for a beach vacation. Mitch was responsive and easy to communicate with. Overall a fantastic vacation!
Great Location and view with some caveats.... Best way to describe this property is that the owner pretty much checked off everything someone would want in a vacation rental unit but did the minimum possible. Pros: 1. Great location - less than 2 blocks to the beach. Swimming pool on the 6th floor of the condominium. 2. View - The view from this 34th floor room is awesome. Diamond head in a distance and ocean to the right. 3. Bedroom is spacious and has a king size + double bed. Cons: 1. Dated unit / appliances - REALLY dated! Kitchen has mica countertops. There is no door between the bedroom and vanity area. The oven is old electric coil one from 80s/90s. No dishwasher. Small portable microwave 2. TVs - Smallish flat screen in family room and a really small TUBE TV in bedroom. You can buy a 22" flat screen for $200 these days! 3. Fans - There are no ceiling fans anywhere only a wall AC unit and a pedestal fan. 4. Lights/Power outlets - The only light in bedroom is a table lamp on the night stand. There are barely any outlets to charge anything (or they are really hard to reach or almost falling apart) 5. Cramped closets - There are bunch of mismatches dressers through out the unit. The closet in bedroom is already half full with vacuum/cleaning stuff and another dresser! There is another dresser in the kitchen area - totally out of place! 6. No Dining Table - There are only 2 bar chairs so more than 2 persons can't eat together at the same time. Instead of having those two big chairs, they could have easily put 4 smaller stools. 7. Layout - The whole unit is better suited for a studio than a one bedroom. The bedroom is separated from main area by 4 sliding doors. The vanity is accessible from the kitchen side via a sliding door on one side and directly from bedroom on other side (no door). There is a door between vanity and toilet + bath tub and that makes the bathroom VERY small. I am not exaggerating... 8. Utensils - There are minimal low quality pots and pan. We could not even find four glasses of the same kind to drink water. I even took picture of 5 glasses and 4 of them were different design. You can get a set from Walmart for $10. Response: I called the management company the next day to report that the toilet exhaust fan was not working. Mitch quickly got a handyman to look at it the same day but they could not fix it during the 5 days we were there. Just imagine 4 people using a toilet without any ventilation / exhaust. The condominium is showing it's age but this unit needs a lot of work. The unit has everything it claims but there is a big difference between doing the minimal needed and providing an inviting...
The apartment was within 5 minutes walking distance to the beach and shops. Lots of local restaurants and cafes and shops closeby.
This host has 130 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews