Welcome to my Apartment, where you'll find a lovely space for your stay in Berlin!
- Central and brilliantly connected to everything ! (also Airports!)
- Located in the trendy quarter of Neukölln on the border with Kreuzberg, (known as “Kreuzkolln”) it has some of Berlin’s most trendy areas and sites, buzzling with Bars, Cafe´s, Restaurants, Galleries and more (Reuterkiez, Graefekiez, Bergmanstrasse, Oranienstrasse etc.) All are within walking distance, or other similarly famous venues are only a couple of Metro or Bus stops away.
- The 4 room apartment is in a nice, typical Berlin renovated building situated on a quiet square with sunny garden.
- It is very well connected by two differing Metro stations (U8 or U7) both only 200metres around the corner. The lines go either to the heart of Berlin (U8 Boddisntrasse) or directly to the Airport (U7 Rathaus Neukolln), as well as having Bus & night lines around the corner.
- The historic and touristic Centre (Alexanderplatz or Unten den Linden) are only about 10mins. away by Metro so you wont miss any sightseeing!
THE APARTMENT :
The Rooms are furnished for your comfort and offer a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere !
- Very high quality mattresses provide excellent sleep! :)
- The Living Room is also at your disposal and other than useful books about Berlin & general litterature you will (email hidden) system for listening to music –and even a Piano or guitar should you decide to make some yourself (at discretion of other guests of course!).
- The Kitchen is fully furnished and you will find basic breakfast foods for your “do it yourself breakfast”. There is of course a dishwasher for ease of use.
- The Bathroom is clean & new, and it has a bath-tub offering that little something extra especially during colder winter months!
- There is also a washing machine and dishwasher.
WHAT THE PRICE INCLUDES :
-Towels and bedding, clean & comfortable.
A very nice spacious apartment. Lorenzo was very accommodating when we were running a bit late and helped with some tips for things to do in the city. Apartment was clean and had most things that we needed.
The lounge was very nice for relaxing and has a nice sound system to plug your smartphone into to play some tunes.
As I booked Lorenzo's apartment for my parents, I can only speak in behalf of them: They really enjoyed their stay in Berlin-Neukölln, especially because the flat has a great atmosphere, is spacious and cosy. Further, Lorenzo is a great host, who is kind and helpful (as well as spontaneous). Anyhow, the flat could have been cleaner, but it was ok. Finally, my parents would definitely recommend the flat!
Myself and three friends had a very nice stay at Lorenzo's place. The apartment was clean, comfortable and situated in a great place that allowed us to explore Berlin.
I would have no problem recommending this pace to anyone else.
Very nice and well located apartment. Everything was handy there's even a dish washer and a washing machine. Another plus was the lovely and very comfortable music room with a beautiful piano and a very good stereo.
Lorenzo was very nice and welcoming. Will definitely be back and recommend the apartment to anyone.
Lorenzo was a fantastic host! Really helpful, communicative and very flexible with meeting and exchanging keys (check in and check out).The apartment is spacious, clean and in an excellent location (5 minute walk from the U8). We were so happy that the flat was as it appeared in the pictures and we will definitely try to stay in Lorenzo's place again when we return to Berlin.
ottima esperienza per la prima volta in inverno a berlino, comodi e al caldo
Lorenzo è un ottimo host e la sua casa un perfetto punto di partenza per esplorare Berlino
saluti da Andrea, Massimo e Roberto
Lorenzo is a very friendly person and it was a pleasure to interact with him. Even though we came late and left in the morning he was very supportive and kind.
Lorenzo is great guy, he waited in with the keys as I arrived close to midnight. 3 of us stayed in his flat, it was just what we needed, very close to a supermarket and even closer to a classic Berlin bar.
Planning to stay again.
We stayed here for a week and the place was perfect. Its in a great neighbourhood, close to two large train stations to get you anywhere in Berlin, supermarket and fresh food shops around the corner, great bars and take away too.
Lorenzo was a really friendly and genuine guy. Helped with places to go, tips, checked up on us to make sure everything was good. Even had a few drinks and great chats about music and art.
Highly recommend this place... its huge too and the piano is great :)
We had a nice stay in Lorenzo´s apartment. Lorenzo gave us excellent restaurant tips in walking distance. The apartment is fully equipped and we had Wifi. ;) Lorenzo was very helpful and stop by a second time at night to bring us another blanket we needed.
Little downside was that its first floor and when you leave the shutters have to be down which takes 10 min. So we left them down.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.