Welcome to my Apartment, where you'll find a lovely space for your stay in Berlin!
- Central and brilliantly connected to everything ! (also Airports!)
- Located in the trendy quarter of Neukölln on the border with Kreuzberg, (known as “Kreuzkolln”) it has some of Berlin’s most trendy areas and sites, buzzling with Bars, Cafe´s, Restaurants, Galleries and more (Reuterkiez, Graefekiez, Bergmanstrasse, Oranienstrasse etc.) All are within walking distance, or other similarly famous venues are only a couple of Metro or Bus stops away.
- The 4 room apartment is in a nice, typical Berlin renovated building situated on a quiet square with sunny garden.
- It is very well connected by two differing Metro stations (U8 or U7) both only 200metres around the corner. The lines go either to the heart of Berlin (U8 Boddisntrasse) or directly to the Airport (U7 Rathaus Neukolln), as well as having Bus & night lines around the corner.
- The historic and touristic Centre (Alexanderplatz or Unten den Linden) are only about 10mins. away by Metro so you wont miss any sightseeing!
THE APARTMENT :
The Rooms are furnished for your comfort and offer a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere !
- Very high quality mattresses provide excellent sleep! :)
- The Living Room is also at your disposal and other than useful books about Berlin & general litterature you will find a Hi-Fi system for listening to music –and even a Piano or guitar should you decide to make some yourself (at discretion of other guests of course!).
- The Kitchen is fully furnished and you will find basic breakfast foods for your “do it yourself breakfast”. There is of course a dishwasher for ease of use.
- The Bathroom is clean & new, and it has a bath-tub offering that little something extra especially during colder winter months!
- There is also a washing machine and dishwasher.
WHAT THE PRICE INCLUDES :
-Towels and bedding, clean & comfortable.
Two different metro stations nearby!
Also garages if needed
Upon your Check-In arrival please have ready:
- KEY DEPOSIT: € 50 cash. This will be returned on Check-Out !
- PASSPORT/I.D. for a photocopy.
OTHER HOUSE RULES:
- STRICTLY NO SMOKING.
- NO PARTY.
Lorenzo was an excellent host. He communicated well, met us at the flat on arrival and departure and explained details regarding the flat and the surrounding area. The flat is very cozy and in a great location close to some excellent bars and restaurants and with good communication links to the rest of the City.
Lorenzo was a good host, easy to contact and made an effort to ensure the stay was as good as possible. The flat is great. It was spacious and perfect for four of us. There was temporarily no Wi-Fi at the time but it wasn't any trouble for me in the end. I loved the location, a great local bar and very close to shops and the U-bahn. I'd absolutely recommend the place and would happily stay there again.
Lorenzo was a really nice host. He was friendly and offered us plenty of advice on where to eat late at night in the area. Really easy transport, just a short walk. The place is lovely -- I was there with a friend and the bedrooms are both cosy and very quiet. Next time I come to Berlin (and we will be back!) I will definitely stay with Lorenzo.
Lorenzo was a very welcoming and accommodating host. The apartment is spacious, well appointed, warm, very clean and comfortable and exceptionally good value. It is perhaps a little darker than in the pictures as it's on the ground floor and I was staying in November when Berlin can be very grey. There is a great bar opposite, a supermarket just round the corner and some good cafes but Neukolln generally still feels a bit rough round the edges (!) and well out of the centre. There are great links to Schonefeld airport, I did the journey door to door in just under 40 minutes.
Lorenzo was great! He clearly put a lot of kind thought and effort into making the apartment welcoming for a visitor. He wrote down suggestions for what to do nearby, the bed was made nicely and with a towel carefully laid out, and he even left out electrical adapters in case I didn't have one! And I gave him my flight info ahead of time and he made sure to be available based on that.
The neighborhood was perfect. Less than 5 minutes walk to two subway lines, and a great bar, Italian restaurant, and breakfast place all within a block.
The apartment was lovely. Nicely decorated, spare but warm and with personality. He even left the headphone jack visibly out to play music! It heated up quickly which was nice in the cold weather! Lorenzo had clearly recently cleaned it as well. I wouldn't use the word immaculate because it's kind of an old building, but definitely comfortable!
Hi, we are Lawrence and Cornelia (designers!) and together we offer our nice apartment in Berlin and take good care of it and its guests!
Over the past 9 years we have seen many neighborhoods in Berlin grow and change and hope we can share some of our passion for this city with you soon!
We love the arts and culture -and that´s why we love Berlin!