Light-filled, large, pre-war 1br apartment located half block from Prospect Park.
Beautiful renovated apartment in a 1901 historic building in the heart of Park Slope, Brooklyn, a safe lively neighborhood, voted most livable neighborhood of New York by New York Magazine.
The apartment is about 700sf (65 mq), located at the 3rd floor (walk up - would be a 2nd floor by European standards).
Great light, cozy, semi-quiet and a lot of character.
The apartment features:
- Hardwood floors, high ceiling, French doors, decorative fireplace, bay window
- A full size bed (accommodates 2 people)
- A convertible sofa (accommodates 1-2 people)
- A well equipped kitchen (cookware, utensils, microwave, oven, toaster, juicer, electric kettle)
- Washer/Dryer in the basement
- Free wi-fi
- Fresh linens and towels
- Body wash, shampoo and conditioner
- Hair dryer
Interaction with guests
I will meet the guests in person to handle the keys and explain details about the apartment.
NOTE: My check-in time is 1:00pm, if you are willing to check-in earlier or later than that, please let me know. There is no building code or anything, I have to meet you and let you in, I am happy to accommodate your schedule, but please let me know ahead of time.
Other things to note
The apartment is located in a families building. Please be respectful of others and keep your volume down at night.