About this listing
Enjoy a cozy room fully furnished with a queen sized bed. You will have full access to the outdoor area, kitchen, living/bonus room, and shared bathroom. A short drive to shopping centers and restaurants, all within a safe and friendly neighborhood.
The bedroom is on the main floor, on a separate end of the house then the master for plenty of privacy. The full bathroom is the next room over for easy access. Towels, hair dryer, toiletries, iron and ironing board are provided.
With the exception of the master bedroom, guests will have full access to the rest of my house including, a full kitchen and dining area, living room, family room, outdoor patio area, fenced-in backyard, washer and dryer (detergent is provided.)
The following are also available to guests:
-Light breakfast options such as granola bars and fruit
-Free wireless internet
-TV and cable in the family room
-Free parking in the front of the house or in the driveway
-Soap, lotion, hair dryer, fresh towels and linen
Interaction with guests
I stay pretty busy between work and school but will be available as much as I can to answer any questions you have, give recommendations of restaurants/outings, and show you around the house!
The neighborhood is very quiet and safe. I am a 10-15 minute drive to many restaurants, shopping centers, and grocery stores. TrustPoint and St. Thomas Rutherford Hospital are 13-15 minutes away for those on travel assignments.
If you don't have your own vehicle Murfreesboro has public transportation called the Rover that provides transportation within the city as well as buses that run to and from Nashville every day. Uber and Lyft are great options as well.
Other things to note
I have an additional spare room available for parties of 3 or more for an additional charge.
I'm not very picky, I just ask that you:
-Please clean up after yourself including washing your dishes
- Please leave the key in the lock box during your stay, no copying of key allowed
-Please don't place luggage or wet towels on the bed
-Please lock up when you leave
-Sorry, no pets or smoking of any kind allowed on the property
-I do not accept 3rd party requests for booking. The person(s) making the reservation must be the actual guest(s)
- No illegal activities or drugs
- Keep noise to a minimum and respect the neighbors
- No parking of trailer's, RV's, or boats
- Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
- People other than those in the guest party may not stay overnight at the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of guest
- The Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the rental
- Please respect my home and keep the property and furnishings in good order. I will submit a claim for any damages or missing items
- No overnight sleeping on couches or theater seats please
Hello, I'm Brittany! I'm originally from Oregon but have been in Tennessee for three years. I'm a RN and currently working on my Master's. My home is very neat and welcoming to all guests.