About this listing
Location! Location! Location! You will love this charming vintage Cottage located in historic Old Town Tacoma.
The Living Room harbors couch/queen-size sofa bed, cozy fireplace, 40” HD plasma TV, Wi-Fi Internet and DVD Player, and a Sleeping loft with double bed. The Kitchen is fully equipped featuring new S/S appliances, granite countertop. Bath boasts of newly constructed tile shower, and custom vanity.
Entire space recently renovated with a spunky nautical flair and freshly painted using a mix of classic and trendy modern colors.
Perfect for one person or couple. We currently require a 3 night minimum stay - Please view our CALENDAR for nightly rates as they do vary.
Private parking for one car. No pets. 100% non-smoking home.
As we have family that stays with us throughout the year, we do not offer long term accommodations.
Great location near Tacoma's beautiful waterfront and Ruston Way. Starbucks is just one block away, and there are great restaurants and shops conveniently located nearby! Enjoy an evening at The Spar, Tacoma’s oldest saloon. Walk Ruston Way waterfront to take in Commencement Bay and magnificent views of Mt. Rainier. Close to everything cool in Tacoma and just a 40 minute drive to Downtown Seattle.
Interaction with Guests
The Cottage is a private dwelling located in the alley behind the primary house on the property. The main house is leased to another family and there is little-to-no interaction between tenants. We live about a mile-and-a-half away and are available should any problems arrise during occupancy.
Pierce Transit operates along N. McCarver and N 30th streets.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed in the cottage. Smoking is permitted outside, front of Cottage only, an ash tray is provided.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not accountable for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to the property.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended purpose. Please notify Owner immediately of any faulty operations of appliances, plumbing, sofa bed, etc.
Please feel free to ask for assistance should you have any questions or concerns; we're happy to help!
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Parking: Guest will have use of driveway beside Cottage.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Please do not remove towels or linens from the Cottage.
9. Water and Sewer: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime.
10. At check out please leave the Cottage in same condition as when you arrived. Dishes cleaned and put away; keys should be returned to the Lock Box. PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF THE HEATER BEFORE YOUR DEPARTURE. Owner will be responsible for cleaning of linens and towels.
Thank you for choosing our Cottage for your visit in Tacoma. We hope that you have a pleasant stay!
About the Host, Bruce & Amy
We have a shared passion for renovating homes.
Our Cottage has the modern ammenities with a touch of the Old World charm, decorated with a splash of fun and lively colors to brighten the dim greys that often fill our days in Washington state.
The Loft is decorated with that same flare of warm and inviting colors that welcome and revive the weary traveler.