About this listing
Come on over! This beautiful 1 bedroom apartment is located in the heart of Cobble Hill. It is perfect for a single or a couple staying for a few days, a week, or a couple of weeks. The apartment is situated on the lively Court Street, steps away from the great restaurant row of Smith Street and the little beautiful Cobble Hill Park. With easy access to the F/G (Bergen & Smith), A/C, 4/5, 2/3, and R trains (short blocks away), Manhattan is practically around the corner!
*the APARTMENT details
- 2 flights up
- Clean with wooden floor
- Sunny bedroom with a FULL bed and large closet
- Windowed kitchen with a nice handful of cooking equipments (no microwave, though)
- Sizable living room alongside a dining table
- Flat TV with cable and a DVD library
- Wi-Fi available
- Radiant, full bath
- Clean towels and linens
When you are in my apartment, please feel free to make yourself at home.
Interaction with Guests
You will have the place entirely to yourself.
- Food markets: Trader Joe's (3 short blocks), Pacific Green (2.5 blocks), Union Market (approximately 8 short blocks), Park Natural & Organic Food (Caroll Gardens area), Whole Foods Market (Gownaus area - 20 mins walk)
- Bread & pastry shops: Damascus (spicy hummus!), Bien Cuit (bread, bread!)
- Restaurants: Too many to list - I will be more than happy to recommend based on your favorite cuisine(s) - not limited to the vicinity of Cobble Hill but Carroll Gardens, Fort Greene and Red Hook!
- Tea/coffee shops: Mia's Bakery, One Girl Cookie, Van Leeuwen, Bien Cuit, Kondoriti, Blue Bottle, Cafe Pedlar, Two For the Pot, Starbucks
- Ice cream/frozen yogurt: Van Leeuwen, Red Mango, Ample Hills Creamery
- Bookstore: BookCourt (lovely local bookstore)
- Drugstore/Pharmacy: Rite-Aid (24 hours), CVS (open late)
- Movie theatre: Cobble Hill Cinemas
- Bagel: Court Street Bagel
- The little grocery shop that never sleeps: Dreams Gourmet (very close)
- Tons of mom and pop shops
- Shopping: Urban Outfitters, Barneys Co-Op, Brooklyn Industries
- Countless antique/vintage shops (on Atlantic Ave and about Cobble Hill and Carroll Gardens)
- Laundromat: Super Laundromat (drop-off service and self-service -- just down the block)
With easy access to the F/G (Bergen & Smith), A/C, 4/5, 2/3, and R trains (short blocks away), Manhattan is practically around the corner! Many great areas including Brooklyn Bridge Park, Brooklyn Heights and DUMBO are walkable in 15-30 minutes!
*the TRANSPORTATION details
- F/G (Smith & Bergen Street) , A/C (Jay Street), 2/3, 4/5, and R train (Borough Hall - minutes away!)
- F train to Coney Island, Brooklyn (30 minutes)
- G train to Williamsburg, Greenpoint, and Bushwick, Brooklyn (approximately 15 to 25 minutes)
- B57 and B61 bus (on Atlantic Ave) to Red Hook, Brooklyn (15 minutes)
- Taxi cabs can be easily found on Clinton Street (one block away) or Atlantic Avenue.
- Absolutely no smoking
- No pets
- No parties
- No guests
- Yes respect & peace
Passport or driver's license needed upon arrival
Check-in time is at 2pm. Check-out is flexible.
Please be respectful of neighbors and home.
If you have any questions or concerns, I'll do my best to answer promptly. Thank you for visiting here. May Cobble Hill be your next favorite destination...
Greetings! I live for New York but happen to love traveling. I also enjoy studying films, reading eccentric stuff, getting lost in art museums, and cooking with family and friends. What inspires me lately is meeting wonderful Airbnb guests and hosts. My hope is to open a happy, comfortable and peaceful place one day-- a bed & breakfast inn.
In a gentle way, you can shake the world.