4 km from the sea, near Montpellier (12km / 11 buses / day), the Exhibition and Arena, Palavas, Sete Balaruc baths,
THE Tilleul COTTAGE part of the enclosure: 5 Gîtes de France holiday home with character in park of 1200 m² in the center of the village of Mireval between sea and lakes, vineyards and garrigue.
Gîte "TILLEUL" T2 - 2 people - 28 m² - 3 ears-ranking of 295 to 560 € according to period
Located : 1 living room with kitchen / dining / living room + 1 bedroom with 1 bed 140 - Bathroom and toilet.
Charming and comfortable, fully equipped, air conditioning, Wi-Fi, large flat screen TV, DVD, private indoor parking, garage for bikes.
Graceful bikes available.
Grand welcome drink.
Ground floor: large documentation library and tourist.
technical room with washing machine . Cot available.
Plateau welcome drink.
In the park: garden furniture - private dining area and BBQ.
Possibility of final cleaning.
Bus at the door to Montpellier (access trams) and Sète and in July and August for the beaches.
A perfect place to stay, a strategic location to
- 15 km from the Etang de Thau, Palavas,
- 30 km from the Grande motte, Aigues Mortes and the Camargue,
- 40 km from Pezenas town of Molière, Lake Salagou, St. Guilhem le Desert
- 60 km of the Black Pearl Agde in Languedoc, Nimes Roman, Beziers and the Canal du Midi, Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer
- 85 km from Narbonne and Cathar Country,
- 100 km of Provencal Arles, Avignon Cite des Papes, the Millau Viaduct and the Larzac, the Pont du Gard ...
Weekly rental from Saturday to Saturday. Weekly price of 295 €to € 560.
Next season can hire 2 nights from October to April and in the long term.
SEE MY SITE for further information, availability and prices following periods:
OPEN ALL the YEAR
To get to L'ENCLOS
A9 motorway, exit 32 (Saint Jean de Vedas), then upon reaching the toll towards Sète. Take the 112 National Executive Mireval you leave to enter the village. L'Enclos is in the main street of Mireval, the great blue arabesques green portal near the bus stop "Mireval center."
Montpellier Méditerranée Airport: Take the shuttle to the station of Montpellier Saint-Roch
Station Montpellier Saint-Roch
1. take the tram direction "of the Sabines" and Sabines take bus 102 towards Sète Mireval (11 per day). Get off Mireval Centre, just outside the gates of the Yard
To get to Montpellier, to the opposite direction. (Always 11 buses per day)
2. Or 8 trains making the trip Avignon - Montpellier, Sète - Narbonne and vice versa stops Mireval (in 12 minutes). Station 5 minutes walk from the Yard.