About this listing
Sunny & clean room with private large bathroom and balcony at only 250 meters from the beach.
Located in one of the safest and upscale areas in Athens with easy 24/7 transport to/from airport and Pireaus port and city center (distances listed below)
Comfortable, air-conditioned and clean private double room with brand new Queen size (160x200cm) bed/mattress, private balcony, parquet, TV, in a spacious entire floor 17\60m2 (1725 sq ft) apartment in a nice upscale neighborhood next to the beach and close to the city center.
Go to the Acropolis and all the other sites in the morning and finish the day having a swim at the beach!
This room is also perfect if you travel to/from the islands as it is strategically located between the airport (45 min) and port of Piraeus (15 min). The express shuttle bus between Athens Airport and Piraeus port (which operates 24/7) is around the corner at just 450 meters so no complicated and time consuming transfers to/from the apartment.
You will be able to catch your early morning ferry from this location!
5 Star (100%) overall guest satisfaction!
Includes a complimentary breakfast. Choose from a selection of coffees and teas, Greek Yoghurt, Greek honey, fresh orange juice etc and enjoy on your balcony which has nice morning sun.
- What are guest saying:
Most guest like this location/neighborhood for it being so close to the beach and staying in a safe, green, upscale and breezy area.
Also guests like the cleanliness of the place.
Few guest don't like the fact it takes 25 mins to reach the city center so please read the distances listed under: Getting Around.
- There is a private bathroom down the hall with a bath/shower, sink and toilet.
- The fully equipped kitchen is available to prepare your complimentary breakfast and/or light meals and contains oven/microwave, hotplate, blender, toaster, grill, water cooker and dishwasher.
- Private fridge to store your own food and drinks
- A washing machine and dryer (against a small fee)
- Internet connection (Wi-Fi).
- Private parking space (ask for availability and pricing)
Interaction with Guests
I will greet you, give you keys and help you get settled in your room and give you the essentials of the neighborhood and the city.
Then will be in and out of the apartment and guests interaction will depend on my schedule and off course the guests desires. It ranges from long chats, to friendly greetings in passing.
Palaio Faliro is one of the safest and greenest areas of Athens and its location right next to the beach won't make you feel you're in a big city although it's just a 25 minute tram or bus ride into Athens Syndagma square and the Acropolis.
- This place is very close (200 meters) to the main square and shopping street where you'll find numerous shops, restaurants, banks, pharmacies, supermarkets etc
- The promenade and beach is at the end of the street (250 meters/5 min walk) and the Alimos Kalamaki Marina is at 20 minutes walk.
- At the local beach there are Tavernas and during the summer a beach bar with sun beds and umbrella's. Many more beaches (paid and unpaid) can be reached either on foot or a few short tram stops away.
- The local (seaside) park is at 5 minutes walk
- At a 20 min walk you will find the Flisvos Marina famous for its super-yachts and sea-side restaurants and cafés.
- Going there you will pass the local open air cinema where during summer nights you can watch a movie and enjoy some typical Greek food under the stars.
- The fashion-conscious Glyfada (also called the Beverly Hills of Greece) with its upmarket cafes, well-known restaurants, boutiques and cosmopolitan summer clubs like Balux is just a 15 min tram-ride away.
- There is an excellent 24/7 direct express bus connection to/from the Airport so no worries about late or early arrival or departure times
- This airport express bus has a stop at only 200m from the apartment.
- Alternatively a taxi from the airport costs around 35 euros (higher fee between 12AM - 6AM).
- The city center with the Acropolis and all the other tourist sites is only 25 minutes by tram (or 10 mins by bus/car) from this location. The tram stop is at 5 minutes walk from the apartment and runs from around 5am until 1:30am.
- Close to Piraeus port (10/15 mins) so you will be able to catch your early morning ferry from this location!
Other Things to Note
After booking I will send you detailed info on, and a map of the neighborhood and general info on Athens attractions.
Extensive info on public transport to/from airport, Piraeus port, bus stations for long distance buses etc. is also included so you'll be fully prepared on finding your way.
A city guide and maps of Athens are available for your use during your stay.
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any question and I will be more than happy to assist and help you making the best of your stay!
I have a 100% Response Rate and will always try to get back to you as soon as possible.
I like you to enjoy your stay with as little as rules as possible during your stay. There are just a few I would like you to respect though:
- Please note that as this is a quiet residential area you are expected to respect your neighbors so no loud music or parties or anything that might upset neighbors.
- This property is non-smoking but you can smoke on the balconies.
- For everyone's convenience access is only allowed for booked guests.