About this listing
This house is in Glacier, Wa and is the last stop before heading up the road to Mt. Baker for excellent skiing. You can hear the river out the window, walk through the woods and pick mushrooms and then go for a hike out your back door.
This house is in Glacier, Wa and is the last stop before heading up the road to Mt. Baker. You can hear the river out the window, walk through the woods and pick mushrooms and then go for a hike out your back door. Or, go ski the deepest snowpack in North America - it's up to you!
We have a great kitchen, record player with plenty of retro vinyl, a guitar and banjo. This place is quiet and suited for relaxing in one of the many recliners.
Chair9 is an easy walk for those looking for some live music and to meet new friends. You can also get internet here for those that need to check in with the real world.
In the summer, Church Mountain is in your backyard. The alpine meadow up there will make you feel as if you're in the middle of the swiss alps. It's one of my favorite hikes in the Pacific Northwest. You'll see more wildlife in 2 hours than you will elsewhere all summer.
Other things to note
Due to Snowline rules and regulations. You'll have to complete the following form. This is very important. This helps keep Snowline safe and protects people's property. Moreover, we have to pay a small fee for people using our property and it ensures that we don't get fined. Let us know if you have any questions:
Also, please review the guest rules and regulations here:
Community Rules: FYI - You are responsible for any fines incurred from the Community of Snowline! Please see them here: (URL HIDDEN)
- Fill out the visitor information form if you haven't already:
- Keep it relatively quiet after 10:00pm (this is the community's regulation).
- Drive Slowly – there are kids and dogs everywhere, and the 15MPH limit is enforced inside the gates.
- Don't try and trick the gate: it's under video surveillance, and you won't believe what they charge you if you break it.
- Don't park on the street.
- Lost or damaged key cards are $50 to replace.
- Maximum occupancy is 10 people and 5 cars.
- Friendly, house-trained pets are welcome. Dogs must be leashed while outside, all poop must be scooped, and if they're going to bark all day when you are up shredding the pow, don't leave them alone.
- No Smoking in the house. If you smoke outside, please dispose of all butts and don't start forest fires.
- Leave it like you found it: Your cleaning fee covers basics like laundry, vacuuming and general tidying up; anything else comes out of your deposit.
- Food: We try to keep basics like olive oil/salt/pepper stocked, and anything left in the fridge or cupboards is fair game, but at your own risk. Please take anything that will spoil with you when you leave!
- Respect Personal Property: We try and keep our stuff out of your way, but please do not unpack boxes or drawers or borrow our gear (without asking). If it's locked, we'd like it to stay locked.
- Fire: Feel free to use the wood stove and firewood provided, but please do not ever leave the house unless the stove door is securely shut.
- Departure: We ask that you're out by 11am.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This cabin is co-owned by two couples: Christian & Michelle, Jenn & Zak. After being long-time Baker fanatics and cabin renters ourselves, we're thrilled to have a little place to call our own. We've had some amazing times up here, and we hope you do too.