About this listing
Awesome property in ideal location, close to beaches and amenities. Our modern home in the popular South Coast of Barbados comfortably fits up to six people. Ask us about Easter Deals on stays of 7 days or more between March 27th and April 20th
Newly renovated modern 3-bed/3-bath family home for rent during the summer and holiday periods. Fantastic location 500 meters (5 min walk) from South Coast beaches and amenities. Entire property fully remodeled in 2012.
• Large outdoor terrasse with 10 seat table
• High-ceilings, large open area with living, dining and kitchen
• Fully equipped modern kitchen with gas range
• Master bedroom kind-size bed (new mattress)
• Master en-suite walk-in and bathroom
• Guest bedroom bunk bed (1 double bed + 1 single bed) ( all new mattresses)
• Guest bathroom with bathtub/shower
• Large bright open room with queen-size bed and office area
• Modern bathroom with shower
• Laundry room with outdoor access
• Many large windows throughout for lots of natural light
• Energy-efficient AC in all three bedrooms
• Alarm/CCTV system
• High-speed (20Mbps) wireless Internet
• 52in LCD TV and audio system in Living Room
This comfortable house stands out in Barbados for it's modern edge and art gallery feel. Set in Navy Gardens, an established neighbourhood close to popular Accra Beach, Pebbles Beach, Bridgetown, South Coast restaurants, malls and services.
••• Possibility of renting 5-person SUV with GPS navigation (a rare but precious plus!) for an additional USD 70 / day •••
Have fun, respect the place, enjoy the sun! :)
No Reviews Yet
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!
About the Host, Stephanie
Originally from Montreal, Canada, I've been living in Barbados since 2006 with my partner JJ and our son David.
I love the beach, I've recently started surfing, and otherwise enjoy yoga and fitness. I'm a fashion designer by career and yoga teacher on the side. I also love good food and enjoy cooking and discovering new foods. My partner is in the finance business and he also enjoys working out and DJing. Our 6yo son grew up in Barbados and attends a wonderful school here.
We bought and completely renovated our house in (phone number hidden) and worked on every detail to make it an awesome place where we love spending time. We often travel to Canada and elsewhere, during which times we rent out our place. Everyone who has stayed here has been thrilled so contact us if your dates work out, we know you'd love it too!