- be respectful of personal belongings, as many items are antique or one-of-a-kind
- make yourself at home
- cook delicious meals
- go out and enjoy the neighborhood
- call or text me if you have any questions
- feel free to do laundry (detergent provided)
- wash all dishes
- put sheets & towels in the laundry room
PLEASE DO NOT:
- smoke inside
- wear your shoes inside
- use personal items belonging to us
valid IDs will be required upon checking in
I grew up in Kentucky, lived in LA, and currently call Chicago home. I am obsessed with traveling, meeting new people, and going on adventures of all kinds with my husband and our friends.
Some of my favorite cities include Paris, Berlin, Medellin, New Orleans, and Copenhagen. Some places I am dying to visit are Morocco, Istanbul, Tokyo, and London.
I am a stylist and event producer. I love hosting, entertaining, and providing a great experience for anyone visiting my city. Other things I love: our funny dogs Bunny & Goose, flea markets, road trips, late nights and early mornings, photo booths, and champagne. I always say yes to fun.