Come enjoy beautiful San Francisco from the comfort of my studio. I have 20+ reviews and a 5-star rating - read the reviews to see why past guests have loved my place!
My apartment is in arguably the best location from which to explore San Francisco. More on that below, but first a rundown of the space itself:
* Full kitchen, complete with oven, 4-burner stovetop, fridge/freezer, microwave, and toaster.
* Dining table with two chairs (plus two more foldout chairs if needed).
* Comfy bed that sleeps two.
* Loveseat, chair, and coffee table in sitting area.
* Bathroom with claw foot tub and shower.
* Closet space if needed!
* Fast wireless Internet.
* Laundry (both washer and dryer) is in the building and coin-operated.
* No TV service, but you can use my HDMI cable to stream Netflix, etc. from your computer to my TV monitor.
Interaction with Guests
I always aim to personally hand off keys and answer any questions. If I can't be there in person, I'm very communicative before and throughout your stay. I have a 3-page neighborhood guide, covering everything from transportation to coffee to restaurants, that all my previous guests have found very helpful!
The location is what makes staying at my place special. I'm in the vibrant Mission-Dolores neighborhood, just one block from Dolores Park and within walking distance from all the Mission hotspots, as well as nearby neighborhoods like The Castro, Alamo Square, and Hayes Valley.
The neighborhood is awesome - safe and quiet despite being close to so many great restaurants, cafes, parks, and cultural landmarks.
You could spend a week at my place and walk everywhere if you wanted. The "farther" parts of the city are easily accessible by public transportation.
You won't need a car unless you're traveling to wine country or another destination outside the city.
* 3 blocks from the Church Muni station (and 22, 33, 24 lines bus stops), which can transport you virtually anywhere in the city.
* 4 blocks from the 16th/Mission BART station, which can get you to/from both SFO and OAK airports.
* Walking distance to several of the Mission's best restaurants, bars, and bakeries. Delfina, Tartine, Bi-rite, Monk's Kettle, to name a few.
- I've been an airbnb guest in three different countries and love the service. I'm thrilled to open my home to you and simply ask that you be respectful of my possessions and my apartment.
- Please no loud music or piano playing before 9 a.m. or after 10 p.m.
- No smoking.
- If you have an extended stay and fill up a trash bag, please take it to the trash out back (I'll show you where).
Peter was a great host! He responded right away to questions, left us fresh flowers and a great welcome package. I'm from San Francisco and it was even a help to me! He went out of his way to meet up with a friend of mine to hand off the key when we were delayed getting into town too. His place is super clean and well equipped. And in the most amazing location near the Valencia corridor, Castro, Noe Valley etc. And close to any public transit you'll need. Oh and the bed is super comfy, always a huge plus ;)
Peter's place was great! Great location and really cool neighborhood. Apartment has everything you would need for a short or extended stay. Peter was very helpful and easy to communicate with which made our visit both easy and enjoyable.
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. The apartment couldn't be more perfectly situated if it tried. The great coffee houses, restaurants and bars of Mission and Castro are just around the corner, the BART is only a few blocks away, and the streetcar to Downtown and Fisherman's Wharf is just as close. In fact the apartment was so perfect and the city so much fun, we decided to extend our stay for another week. Peter was fantastic throughout. He have us loads of great tips (places to eat, drink and see) before we arrived, and was on hand to help us out for the duration of our extended stay. Even though he was on holiday, he still made time to keep in contact. Thanks Peter for all of your help and for your awesome apartment! We hope to come back one day. Caitlin & Rachael - Cambridge, UK
A wonderful apartment in a wonderful location. Peter was a great host: everything went off without a hitch, and he includes a thoughtful guide of the surrounding neighborhood with the apartment details.
Peter's place was great! It's in an awesome location, just around the corner from Dolores Park and a short walk from all of the fun shops & restaurants on Valencia. His space is super clean and comfortable. I would definitely stay here again. Thanks Peter!
Peter was a great host. He was very obliging in letting us drop our bags off early. Peter's apartment was clean and cozy. The location is perfect and close to all amenities. We would stay with him again.
Peter was a great host and his apartment was well located between two of San Francisco's hippest neighborhoods—the Mission and Castro. My girlfriend Susan and I visited for a couple of days to enjoy the sights of the city. Peter provided great pointers for us in the neighborhood, including restaurants, bars, and shops. Make sure you check out all the awesome well-designed product and clothing stores on Valencia, just a couple blocks from Peter's place!
Born and raised in Minnesota, and have lived in California for the last six years. Have been lucky enough to travel to India for work quite a bit, and when work takes you exactly halfway around the world, every country is a possible layover destination on the way home!