About this listing
Come enjoy beautiful San Francisco from the comfort of my studio. I have 30 reviews and a 5-star rating, in large part thanks to being in the best location to get a true San Francisco experience. Read the reviews to see why past guests have loved my place!
I give discounts for longer stays (10% for 5-6 nights, and 20% for 7+). Ask me!
*My apartment is officially registered with San Francisco's short-term rental dept - a requirement for SF airbnbs!*
My apartment is in arguably the best location from which to explore San Francisco. More on that below, but first a rundown of the space itself:
* Full kitchen, complete with oven, 4-burner stovetop, fridge/freezer, microwave, and toaster.
* Dining table with two chairs (plus two more foldout chairs if needed).
* Comfy bed that sleeps two.
* Loveseat, chair, and coffee table in sitting area.
* Bathroom with claw foot tub and shower.
* Closet space if needed!
* Fast wireless Internet.
* Laundry (both washer and dryer) is in the building and coin-operated.
* No TV service, but you can use my HDMI cable to stream Netflix, etc. from your computer to my TV monitor.
Interaction with guests
I always aim to personally hand off keys and answer any questions. If I can't be there in person, I'm very communicative before and throughout your stay. I have a 3-page neighborhood guide, covering everything from transportation to coffee to restaurants, that all my previous guests have found very helpful!
The location is what makes staying at my place special. I'm in the vibrant Mission-Dolores neighborhood, just one block from Dolores Park and within walking distance from all the Mission hotspots, as well as nearby neighborhoods like The Castro, Alamo Square, and Hayes Valley.
The neighborhood is awesome - safe and quiet despite being close to so many great restaurants, cafes, parks, and cultural landmarks.
You could spend a week at my place and walk everywhere if you wanted. The "farther" parts of the city are easily accessible by public transportation.
You won't need a car unless you're traveling to wine country or another destination outside the city.
* 3 blocks from the Church Muni station (and 22, 33, 24 lines bus stops), which can transport you virtually anywhere in the city.
* 4 blocks from the 16th/Mission BART station, which can get you to/from both SFO and OAK airports.
* Walking distance to several of the Mission's best restaurants, bars, and bakeries. Delfina, Tartine, Bi-rite, Monk's Kettle, to name a few.
- I've been an airbnb guest in three different countries and love the service. I'm thrilled to open my home to you and simply ask that you be respectful of my possessions and my apartment.
- Please no loud music or piano playing before 9 a.m. or after 10 p.m.
- No smoking.
- If you have an extended stay and fill up a trash bag, please take it to the trash out back (I'll show you where).
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Born and raised in Minnesota, and have lived in California for the last 10 years. I've hosted travelers from all over the world at my apartment in San Francisco, and have been an airbnb guest in four countries and 10 states. I love the service, and take great care in being an excellent host.
I've been lucky enough to travel to India for work quite a bit, and when work takes you exactly halfway around the world, every country is a possible layover destination on the way home :).