About this listing
Easily explore San Francisco by foot or via public transport from this centrally located, top-floor corner apartment in the heart of the vibrant, hip and thriving Hayes Valley neighborhood!
Clean (now maid-serviced), airy, sunny, corner, top-floor, well-appointed studio apartment in the heart of Hayes Valley (and San Francisco itself)! Near the Hayes Street commercial district (restaurants, boutiques, Patricia's Green, the Biergarten, food truck lot, Smitten, etc.), yet far enough away to minimize noise. Close to all public transit (Muni, BART, buses, etc.), City Hall, Opera House, SF Jazz, Alamo Square. Walking distance (+/-15 minutes) from the Mission, Castro, Church & Market, Lower Haight, Divisadero corridor, NoPa, etc.
Full memoryfoam mattress easily flips up and away, pivoting into the walk-in closet as a Murphy Bed. This leaves a large, open area for easy, uncluttered daytime living. Apartment also features a roomy walk-in closet, porcelain bathtub ideal for soaking and stretching, and efficient, comfortable, and charming kitchen. Western exposure and seven generous windows flood the apartment with light, especially in the afternoon.
Looking for friendly, quiet, respectful folks who want to enjoy this absolutely adorable and comfy space when I'm down at my other place in Los Angeles. Please let me know a little something about yourself and what brings you to San Francisco. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about my apartment or the Bay Area!
Note: if you need accommodations for more than two guests, my neighbor also has his unit available on Airbnb. We're happy to do a double booking for larger parties. Check his listing out here: (website hidden).
1. Please return the apartment to the state in which you found it.
2. Look around the apartment before leaving for anything you may have left behind.
3. Do not disturb our neighbors. Thanks.
4. Please enjoy your recreational activities moderately.
5. Put all linens in the hamper inside the closet. Please leave the mattress protector on the bed.
6. Feel free to leave behind a memento of your time here in SF on my refrigerator. Bullet magnets are located on the right side of the fridge. (It's really more of an invitation than a rule, isn't it?)
From Sep 01, 2015 - Dec 31, 2016 the minimum stay is 2 nights.