Located in the heart of Downtown Vancouver in the trendy Yaletown and steps away from water, nightlife, shopping, entertainment, restaurants, theatres, bike shops and much more. Our home has everything you need to rest in style! We are Superhosts!
This fully furnished and air conditioned home has floor to ceiling windows allowing tons of natural light to come through along with beautiful views of the city. It features upgraded kitchen with full set of new stainless steel appliances, living room with sofa bed and TV, open dining room, renovated bathroom, modern full-size washer and dryer. Open concept space with a reading nook and extra large bedroom with sofa bed and queen size bed. High ceilings and smart use of space make this a one-of-a-kind home for your retreat.
This unit includes:
Everything from kitchen essentials and cutlery to linens and towels, heating, Smart TV, HD-DVD Player, fridge, stove, oven, dishwasher, washer, dryer, high-speed wireless internet, stunning downtown views.
- High-speed elevators
- No-smoking environment
- Secure electronic entry to the building and elevators
The AirBnB Home:
- Air Conditioner (14000 BTU unit)
- Modern full-size washer and dryer
- Queen-size bed
- Brand new designer sofa that unfolds into a single bed
- Additional sofa bed for reading and resting
- High-quality linens and towels
- High-speed Internet with WiFi
- Smart TV with Internet browsing and Entertainment
- Blu-ray HD-DVD Player with Wi-Fi
Interaction with guests
Host is available for emergency response and service requests during your stay.
Other things to note
Metered street parking is FREE from 10pm-9am.
Holiday Inn Hotel (1110 Howe St) has parking for $21/night.
EasyPark is about 5min walk from the condo.
There are plenty of parking spots available around the area including many paid parkades close by.
Remember that our neighbours have the right to the quiet enjoyment of their home. Please respect this at all times. Thank you for understanding.
Strict check-in time (after 3pm) & check-out time (before 11am)
*these times are in place to make sure our home is ready for next guest.
Please respect our home and the host's effort to keep it clean:
- Shoes off when inside the apartment
- Turn off lights/heating/appliances when leaving the unit
- After 10pm, quiet down
- No unregistered guests
- No more than 3 people in the apartment at any given moment
- Please avoid removing make-up on the towels
- When using Air Conditioning unit please keep all windows closed
- Kindly tidy up on check-out and put used towels in the hamper, sort out garbage and recyclables, wash dishes or load the dishwasher
Guests must follow building bylaws and regulations:
- No pets
- No smoking anywhere in the apartment or building, or up to 6 meters from the building's front door
- No drinking alcohol in the common areas of the building
- No noise in the lobby, elevators, or hallways
- No bicycles in the building/elevators/unit
We kindly request that our guest use Internet wisely and strictly within law.
No illegal downloading please.