Beautiful exposed brick small bedroom with single bed and closet, plus access to your own private bathroom in spacious 3 bedroom brownstone apartment in central Harlem.
• Full sized kitchen with places, glasses, utensils, pots pans, modern stainless steel appliances and plenty of counter space, toaster, microwave, french press, coffee maker, dishwasher, stove and fridge
• Laundry in the apartment! Small washer/dryer so you don't need to send out your things or navigate a smelly basement.
• Spacious dining room/common area with terrace
• Second floor walkup, quiet block with friendly neighbors
• Centrally located - less than 5 minute walk to either the express 2/3 or 4/5 trains, and MTA Metronorth trains to upstate/CT, etc.
• Be in Midtown in 15 minutes, Union Sq in 20 and FiDi in 25
• Easy to get to Central Park north, museum row. Harlem has a deep cultural history, we're only a few blocks from the Apollo, and Red Rooster restaurant.
You'll be sharing with Marc, a 38 year old digital marketing agency owner/entrepreneur who is a native New Yorker, and Gabi, 32 a chef from Brazil. She is fluent in Portuguese and Spanish. We both have busy schedules but if we're around we're happy to show you around and do anything we can to make your stay in New York more enjoyable.
Both Marc and his roommate, Carolina, were very kind and welcoming to my dog and I. I just relocated to NYC and was going through the process of trying to find and secure an apartment. I had initially booked a week stay with them, but complications arose with my apartment search. They were very understanding and allowed me to extend my stay an additional week.
The apartment and room also looked exactly as shown in the pictures. Everything was kept nice and tidy. There were also beautiful flower arrangements in both my bedroom and the dining room.
Marc and Carolina are just warm, friendly, and down to earth people. They shared their cooked food and wine with me. They also were kind enough to keep an eye on my dog when I was unable to take him with me for important outings. They were friendly and available when needed, but not invasive and overbearing...I had plenty of privacy. And Marc, knowing I was new to the city, connected me with his friend that could potentially help me secure a job in my field...umm, YAY!
I'm happy that I met Marc and Carolina, and I'd definitely recommend their listing to others!
Very nice place and convenient location, not too far from subway lines. It was freezing outside overnight but I wouldn't have known as the place seemed to stay at room temperature throughout the whole time I was there.
Marc and Carolina were very welcoming and helpful. The place is very quiet if you need to get work done and the room is perfect for those like me that just need a nice, comfortable place to sleep and recover from a day in the city.
I didn't use the kitchen much as I ate out a lot but Marc always offered to share his food which was nice.
I enjoyed having my own bathroom and Marc was nice enough to provide me with some travel stuff just in case I forgot to pack a few things. Overall it was a great experience! Would stay again :)
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT