About this listing
Vintage design from the 50's to the 70's (I love my desk). The iPig is a wonderful Hi-Fi music system for iPod and MP3 (jack cable)
This is my new flat, I love it already and hope you will as well !!
I host guests only from time to time.
It is a penthouse on the top floor (with lift, a rarity in Paris) with an open view on Paris' roofs, the churches' bells, the facades, ... you can even see Montmartre! The view with no effort :)
It is of course super bright, I already enjoyed a few sunsets and dawns there, it has an AMAZING LIGHT!!!
It has been fully refurbished and decorated, with vintage and contemporary designers pieces, furnitures and antics that I love, and tropical plants and orchids. I wish I could put a hammock for a nap under the sunny sky of Paris!
- one bedroom with a king size bed or two singles
- a big living room converting into a master suite, with a convertible double sofabed
- All windows count black-out curtains and double-glazing to ensure serene nights
- a fully equipped kitchen with a bar, fridge, freezer, microwave, electric stove, expresso machine, toaster, kettle, utensils, plates, cristals, etc. (No oven).
- a complete bathroom, with shower and WC
- an entrance hall with a wardrobe.
- High Speed Internet
- Heating system and fan to adjust the temperature to your like
- feathers duvet and pillows
- fresh bedsheets and towels
- our Internet codes in the flat and for the hotspost in the street, everywhere, for free
- my personal guidebook with my recommendations for going out, shopping, dining, sightseeing out of the main tracks
- our enthusiasm
The flat is very quiet and very well isolated, with double glazing and black-out curtains to ensure you sleep quietly, in the middle of a very lively area.
There is an intercom, a code to enter the building and an armored door.
The location is excellent, between le Marais, Canal St Martin, Belleville and Bastille. The immediate area around the building is superb, filled with cafés, groceries, little shops, in a friendly atmosphere, you will soon know everybody.
The metro is one block away (Parmentier, line 3).
5mn away is the Republique metro station, which is more convenient, it is a major hub counting the majority of the lines, which is key in Paris to avoid changes :
- Direct line to Gare du Nord train Station (4 stops, 5mn) : trains to CDG airport and Orly airport, Thalys to Brussels and Amsterdam, Eurostar to London
- Direct lines to Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysees, Opera, Hotel de Ville, Chatelet : 15 to 20mn.
I'd be very happy to host you soon and make you discover my home and my neighborhood.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon !
No pets, no big parties, no smoking. For the rest, enjoy !
from 3pm to 10pm, unless otherwise agreed before booking. If the flat is available before, you can have it, we're pretty flexible.
before 11am, unless otherwise agreed before booking. We still are pretty flexible :)
This is not an hotel, you are thus expected to leave it as clean as you found it, there is everything in the flat to keep it clean.
The cleaning fee covers the laundry and the normal maintenance of the flat but not the dishes, trash etc.
You may want to book the cleaning lady extra, just tell us in advance, so that we can organize it for you. Count 100 euros approx.
We will handle the laundry, please leave all your bedsheets on the bed and your towels in the bathroom, we'll take it from there.
Please note that there is a safety deposit of 500 euros automatically handled by airbnb before arrival. They take an authorization on your credit card (not charged) and release it 48 hours after your exit, automatically, unless there is some damage in the flat. I have no access to it, airbnb does the arbitrage.
Easy, safe and convenient for both parties.