About this listing
A superb TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT in the heart of Camden town. The perfect combination of the comfort of a home on the doorstep of the quiet and atmospheric Regent's canal and 6 min walk from the vibrant Camden Town High Street.
This warm and high ceiling flat offers:
- Two beautiful double bedrooms (double size bed) facing a peaceful garden, integrated storage and hanging unit, fitted carpet,
- A fantastic and spacious living room. Some of the possessions include:
a large corner L-shaped sofa bed for additional guests (2 extra sleeps),
an airbed (for extra guests wanting single bed),
a dining table for 4-8 people,
32’’ digital plasma TV,
I-pod/I-phone speakers and docking station,
Broadband Wireless Internet,
and a courtesy UK mobile phone for your use during your stay.
- A modern tiled-floor kitchen leading to the living room equipped with a fridge/freezer, four ring gas hob with extractor hood over and integrated electric oven under, microwave, dishwasher and all utensils.
- A quality bathroom with bath.
EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS AND SHOPS:
- Camden Road Station (Overground) is only a 1 min walk,
- Camden Town Underground (Northern Line) 7 min away,
- Euston and St. Pancras International are only a short walk away,
- It takes less than 20 min on the tube to get into town and the West End where our fantastic theatres and restaurants are.
Nearby BUS Routes: (phone number hidden)
Wide range of 24-hour shops, supermarkets, bars, cinemas, art galleries and restaurants close by.
CAMDEN TOWN is well known for its open-air market area with countless shops, pubs and restaurants. Camden street markets are London's 4th most visited tourist attraction and comprise:
- Camden Lock market,
- Buck Street market,
- Stables market,
- Camden Lock village
- and an indoor market in the Electric Ballroom where you find everything from arts, crafts, antiques to alternative clothing.
After you have been out shopping and walking through the markets there an infinite nightlife venue such as:
- Electric Ballroom,
- Jazz Cafe,
- The Worlds End,
- Proud galleries and many more where you will enjoy the last music delights.
The Regent's canal will take you to the northern edge of Regent's Park which is home of London Zoo. The southern side of the park includes London's most beautiful gardens such as Queen Mary's Gardens.
You will enjoy cycling all over the canal till Little Venice. You can even take a boat ride through the amazing canal system and see some of the stunning mansions and views on the way.
Other well-known attractions in the area include:
- Madame Tussauds,
- Leicester Square,
- Abbey Road Studios (St John's Wood),
- Oxford Street.
OUR TEAM AND OUR MISSION:
During your stay you will be assisted by a very professional support team providing extraordinary preventative maintenance and outstanding customer care, attentive and always available. The team can speak English, Italian, French, Portuguese and Spanish with you.
We Never Forget Who We Are Working For - You. And that is why we are focused to make your stay in London the best possible. Our product and service offerings focus on preventive maintenance and efficiency, as well as cost-effectiveness. We are looking to constantly improve what is essential to provide accommodation services that consistently meet our customers' expectations.
Last but not least, choosing our flats couldn't be easier: NO NEED to go to an office to pick up apartment keys! Our friendly guest manager will be on the flat waiting for your arrival!
The price given on this website is the total price (plus any fees the website may charge). No extras. There is nothing else to pay for up to 5 guests. For additional guests we may charge a supplement per night.
Security Deposit (refundable at the end of the stay): £150.00
Cleaning fee: £70.00
Late check-in fee (for checking-in after 19:00): £25.00
Extra guest cost: £25.00 per guest/per night (for up to 5 guests)
*MINIMUM length of stay: 4 DAYS but we can accept shorter stay whenever it is possible so please check us.*
1) Non-smoking indoors. You can smoke outside in the street or in one of the fun beer gardens in the area.
2) Consideration for neighbors during quiet hours after 10.30pm-08.00am. You ought to receive the same courtesy from them during your stay.
3) Furniture and fixtures are not to be moved inside the apartment or removed from the apartment.
4) You benefit from use of a courtesy UK mobile/cell phone. This is on a pay-as-you-go basis, and you are to top up balance to make calls. You can buy vouchers at most convenience stores. We have always provided this service without any problems to date, but please note that the use of the courtesy mobile phone is subject to availability, and there is no 100% guarantee.
5) Third party services: We do our best to ensure selection of the best service providers for internet, TV, mobile phone etc, and maintain all equipment new and in good working order, but we cannot be held responsible for the reliability of these third party services. They are all courtesy of the rental. We do have had an outstanding reliability track record to date.
6) Rubbish collection from the street is daily; rubbish/trash is to be put outside after 5pm. Just place a rubbish bag in the street, on the sidewalk/curb by the road side.
7) Pets are not allowed to stay or to visit the property. You will benefit from a clean and healthy environment, thanks to this rule. The tenant is responsible for any pets allowed to enter the property and any damage they might cause.
8) The property is to be returned in clean condition (professional cleaning standard) and free from personal belongings, just as found upon arrival. Professional cleaning at check-in and check-out is pre-organized; all you have to do is agree a time directly with cleaners for checkout. Otherwise 10am check-out cleaning applies.
Additional extra or regular cleaning for longer stays can be organized your convenience and cost will depend on condition. Rate: £13 per hour. Allow 4 hours for light cleaning, 8 hours for deep cleaning. You will find direct contact details for the cleaning company when you book, and also in the property, to make arrangements directly at your convenience.
9) Please check your mail box and junk mail after booking. We will send you detailed check-in instructions and the contact to meet you on arrival. Please check your junk mail box, just in case.
la experiencia fue pésima. El departamento tiene evidentes problemas de seguridad,que no están descriptos en el anuncio de la página. Sin embargo,Tales problemas son conocidos por los dueños, puesto que cuando arribamos al lugar se nos advirtió que no dejemos ninguna pertenecía a la vista de los transeúntes (el departamento tiene una ventana que da a la calle). El 17 de septiembre,mientras estábamos fuera del lugar, fuimos víctimas de un robo. Derribaron la puerta con una patada. La policía que inspecciono el lugar luego del hecho nos aseguro que la propiedad tenía varias deficiencias en lo relativo a la seguridad (cerradura muy precaria, puerta endeble, ventanas traseras muy fácilmente accesibles desde las propiedades vecinas, etc). Cuando intentamos comunicarnos con los dueños, nos fue muy difícil ubicarlos. En principio lo hicimos con una mujer que sí bien aparecía en el anuncio como una de las dueñas, negó serlo en la actualidad. Luego de mucho insistir,logramos hablar com Marco quien no demostró predisposición alguna para prestarnos ayuda en ese difícil momento. Se negó a asistirnos para hacer la denuncia policial, se negó también en principio a mandar a alguna persona a reparar la puerta esa misma noche, habiendo accedido de mala gana luego de una acalorada discusión. Incluso,mantuvo la conversación con nosotros en idioma inglés, aunque hablaba fluidamente el español, como pudimos corroborar posteriormente. Ningún seguro respondió por los daños patrimoniales sufridos, por lo que no recibimos compensación alguna. Marco se comprometió a hablar con los otros dueños para responder por la situación, pero a partir de ese momento no se comunico nunca más con nosotros. Ni los dueños, ni el departamento son seguros ni recomendables.
This flat turned out to be a nightmare of an experience.
The BEST part was when I arrived to the flat and IT WAS DOUBLE BOOKED. I was then left stranded in London to find a hotel.
The apt was not what it looked like in the pictures. It was pretty gross inside. Mold on the walls...
It was also frustrating that there was new (and very inconvenient information) announced once I had already paid. I was told I could do an early check in if I pad more, so I did. But then I was told the early check in was after 10am- which was not helpful because I landed at 7am.
The whole thing was a scam.
As rule of thumb we only respond to reviews of guests who stayed in our flat; this guest did not stay in our flat.
However in order to protect future hosts from bullying and derogatory travelers we feel obliged to give a thorough description of our experience with Ms Rachel Kozupsky and her friends.
During the enquiry process: our minimum stay during the period they enquired is 4 days and we exceptionally granted them a shorter stay. Once those guests were ready to book we did tell them that we can offer a 10 am early
check in instead of 3pm for a small charge of £25. Those guests insisted to have that small fee removed; that is not possible as we need to pay our staff for their extra work; as a result they cancelled their booking request; the day after they made another booking request which we accepted.
24 hours before their arrival they informed us they would check in around 8:30-9am, which is just impossible since our previous guests need to do their check out at 10am. They have been extremely pushy and simply ignored our conditions.
On arrival: they arrived at the flat earlier than the 10am early check in time; they wrongly assumed that the flat was double booked. Obviously our normal check out time is at 10am; if travelers show up before the check-in time it is very likely that they might find the previous guests' luggage. Their bullying attitude and derogatory manners towards our staff were unacceptable; therefore we did not want those guests in our flat and were relieved to see them leaving.
After their booking: we have kindly accepted to refund the total amount of their stay. As per our policy there s no refund for guest who cancel a week prior their arrival; we could have rented the flat to other guests; we incurred a loss of income in a very busy period for us. We have not held any of this money's guest. However this guest demanded that we also refund them Airbnb's commission - we cannot refund money we have not received. Then those guests submitted an inappropriate review.
Our apartment only has good reviews and satisfied guests. The flat is exactly like the pictures on the website as per our reviews. We do not accept anyone bullying our staff and showing derogatory manners. We do not understand those guests' behaviours, and wish they will demonstrate better attitude and behaviour in the future. We found their behaviour unacceptable, their comment unreasonable, we won't be able to recommend them to our partners in London and the rest of Europe.
Marco was very helpful and helped to organise two flats for colleagues flying in to London at different times. He was very flexible and had friendly staff waiting for the guests on arrival.
We were seven people and found the flat to be comfortable, well-situated, roomy, well-equipped and efficiently organized.
The one problem was from noise all night from a wild party emanating from the upper floors of the building.
Ongoing Communication with Marco was efficient.
Nice appartment. But there was a few problems. The tv didn't work properly, all the channels were scrambled, every day. The toilet had an extremely weak flush, so we had to flush it several times after every visit. And it was difficult to get an even temperature in the shower. The carpet in the living room should be fixed, we stumbled on it several times. Frustrating.
But all in all it was a nice stay, the hostess was very nice, Marco answered every question on e-mail and the appartment was in a perfect location, walking distance to everything we needed and wanted to see. We have no problem using this appartment again in the future, but hope the things I mentioned will be fixed before then. I have no problem recommending the appartment to others. :)
We were 4 addults for 5 nights in London.
We enjoyed our stay very much as the apartment was exactly as we expected it to be.
Location is very good and we had transportation to everywhere we needed.
We are happy to recommend it to other travelers.
We enjoyed the Camden apartment. Handy to most things we needed. Close to transport and easy to get around. In the grungier part of Camden however.
We are glad to see you enjoyed your stay in Camden and that the flat was suitable for all your needs.
Camden Town is vibrant, dynamic, multicultural and alternative. Diversity of architectures and options are a must in London’s 4th most visited area! The flat is actually located on the quite part of Camden, perfect for those who are looking for a calm and safe place right next to the busiest streets and roads of Camden.
Hope to see you soon.
Marco and team
This host has 15 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Marco
Hi all, I am a Londoner in my heart! I am passionate about the city and hope you will make the most out of it. I am also well travelled and speak a few languages (Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French and even some Japanese). Love sports, exhibitions and fine restaurants. Very friendly and always ready to help.