METRO STATION: IPOGEO DEGLI OTTAVI - 1 minute walking - Price of ticket 1 EURO - 25 minutes to the centre
BIKE TOURS - FOTOCICLANDO - Discover Rome fastly by Bike!
USE OF KITCHEN, BALCONY, DINING ROOM
2 ADDITIONAL BEDS
SUGGESTS ON YOUR VISIT
TAXI SERVICE FOR NIGHT
in front of FR3 train line. It takes 20mns to Vatican Museum 25 to San Peter station 30mns to trastevere and 35 to Pyramid. Tichet
The room has directly access to private bathroom, Kitchen, tv, adsl use and a nice terrace.
Use of kitchen.
Additional beds in the dining rooms for 15 euro for night for person
Bike tours for 25 euro for person all included.
Airport service for 30 euro.
Je vois conseille vivement de réserver chez Marco.
L'appartement est comme sur les photos ! Spacieux, très propre...
Il est situé à 25mns du centre ville !
Nous n'avons pas vu Marco mais il a été très arrangeant pour nous faire porter les clés des notre arrivée !
Guilia ( colocataire de Marco) est très gentille !
En somme n'hésitez plus et réservez !
Encore merci pour tout et a bientôt peut être !!
I`d like to thank Marco for hosting us. Marco has a great appartment, big, comfortable, cosy, but most important very, very clean. I never met Marco, but he was very prompt in replying to mails, questions, very well explaining all the details how to reach his appartment, including photos, that was of great help. A special thank to his friend Emannuella, who was very kind to meet us the day we arrived. She is an incredible lady. We appreciated her openess and hospitality. It is very easy to reach city center from Marco`s apparment, 23 (website hidden) train for 1 euro. There is a supermarket near his house, where you can find practically all you can need. I had a great time in Rome. Thank you Marco for being such a great host. All the best for you! Elena, Moldova
My wife and I spent 9 nights at Marco's apartment in March. It is close to station IPOGEO DEGLI OTTAVI - 5-6 minutes walk. Big clean room, a separate bathroom, large balcony, decorated with fresh flowers, quiet district. 2 nights were cool - in apartment was warm. Marco we didn’t see, but contacted with him by email and phone. We loved to stay in Marco's apartment, it’s price is very reasonable, we would definitely stay in it our next visit to Rome.
Appartement spacieux, bien décoré et très agréable.
L'appartement est à 3 min de la station de train, d'où nous pouvons joindre le centre en 20min pour 1€.
Avant notre arrivée, Marco nous à fournit toutes les informations nécessaire pour aller à son appartement depuis l'aeroport de Ciampino.
A notre arrivée, nous avons eu un accueil très amicale.
Durant notre discussion avec Marco, ce dernier, nous à conseiller sur les endroits à visiter à Rome, et nous a donné de bonnes adresses pour manger de délicieuses pizzas au feu de bois.
Je le recommande vivement.
The reservation was canceled 5 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The room was very spacious and beautiful, very clean too!
We never got to meet Marco, but he gave us pretty clear directions on how to get to his apartment, sending pictures and his number for contact.
When we get there we were received by Giulia, even though she doesn't speak english too well she was very helpful... In the beginning...
After the first day, we never got to spoke with her again about places to see in Rome, she was kinda grumpy but that didn't bother us. We also had a little misunderstanding about the kitchen usage, in the webpage they say "Use of kitchen", but they don't mention a "house rule" about use only until 10:30 PM, so after walking all day in Rome we wanted to cook a meal, but we couldn't.
The lack of communication about that misunderstanding made us really uncomfortable in the last days.
Besides all that, we recommend the place, it has a really good bedroom for a reasonable price!
L appartement était grand, confortable et propre. Nous n avons pas vu Giulia qui est sensée y habiter, sûrement partie pour les fêtes de fin d année. Le train est à proximité directe ainsi que le bus. Le trajet est de 20 min pour 1€, aller quotidiennement dans le centre de Rome n a donc pas été un problème.
Bon plan pour un logement pas cher à 20 min du centre de Rome.
Me and my boyfriend Marcin spent 6 nights at Marco's apartment. Here are the main advantages and disadvantages - it's up to everyone what criteria are the most important when choosing a place to stay.
- the room and the apartment itself are very spacious, clean and tastefully decorated. It's really a pleasure to spend time there.
- the price is very attractive when compared to other similar places in Rome
DISADVANTAGES OR ADVANTAGES (DEPENDING TO WHAT YOU NEED)
- we have never seen Marco in person, there was his permanent flatmate Giulia who welcome us at home and after that we almost never saw her. Giulia was very nice, smiling and helpful, however we saw her really rarely. For us this situation was really ok, because we had each other to spend time with but I know there are people who travel on their own and wish to make new friends during such stays - it's just to make you aware that you may not find a company here.
- the apartment is quite far from the centre - it's not a huge problem because it's conveniently located near a suburbian train station but it's virtually impossible to come back after 10 p.m. without taking a taxi. Once we spent a bit too much time in a restaurant in the centre and there found ourselves in trouble because the last train had been gone.
- although it is said on the website that the breakfast will be provided, it's only partly true. It's true that at the beginning of our stay we found in the kitchen some coffee, juice and several biscuits and cookies. However, it was enough (I mean food, because of course coffee was always there) only for 2 days - after that, nothing more appeared and we had to buy breakfasts in the city.
- to tell the truth we were a little bit unpleasantly surprised, when we send Marco an sms asking him if we could use the washing machine and he never replied - we had to wash our things manually. Also, when I wrote a goodbye message, I never got a reply. We found it a bit impolite.
The apartment is comfortable and big, and silent as well. It is a little bit far from the center of Rome but is near a train station, what solves the distance problem. There is another person living there (Giulia), she is a little grumpy but doesn't bothered us. If you like to cook, there is a little market down the street, but if you don't, i must warn you that we dont find restaurants near marco's house. We didn't meet with Marco these days, but he gave us all the assistance we needed (we contacted him by email). We would stay there again, definetely.
We were here for ten days and enjoyed the stay.The flat is big and nicely decorated. Although it's loud outside you can sleep well as the bedroom is located at the other side of the busy road. Communication was no problem with Marco. He always answered qucikly and was concerned about our stay. As he wasn't there at our arrival, his friend waited for us and had cleaned the flat. . The only problem was Guilia, the other tenant who was quite unfriendly at the beginning. After I''d talked to her and wrote her a message, she said sorry and even brought us a little cake from her work. But you should be aware that there's another person you share the flat with except for the bathroom. Nevertheless I think that the flat was really good for such a price.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT