Wrapped around by glorious day and night views, and bathed in northern sunshine showcasing the shimmering city skyline, this light filled apartment located in Sydney's glitzy Harbourside suburb of Darling Point.
The apartment occupies a prime Northern corner position and captures views from EVERY room, the apartment is generously spacious and includes central entrance hall leading to open plan living and dining areas with northerly wrap around private balcony. There are 2 double bedrooms (with queen bed and one queen futon mattress (on the floor) in the second room). Additional features include full main bathroom, large areas of glass with great light. It's also one of the most convenient locations to get around in Sydney, while having the tranquillity of being surrounded by 1.5 acres of manicured gardens, two swimming pools (one indoor and one outdoor - both child friendly) and a sauna. The perfect spot for your Sydney stay!
And the best part, you can see the fireworks!
The location is great. It's 30 seconds walk to Edgecliff station which is across the street (this is 1 station from Bondi Junction, 1 station from Kings Cross and 2 stations from the CBD) and 3 minutes walk to Rushcutters Bay.
An easy walk from the train station if you have suitcases etc.
You're just a 10 minute walk to the Coke sign in Kings Cross night life. The CBD is only 2km/1.2mi from your front door.
- One master bedroom with Queen size bed
- One second bedroom with queen size futon mattress
- One bathroom, with shower, bath, toilet and sink
- Second bathroom with toilet and sink
- Washing machine
- Leather lounge
- Balcony facing north and west, for the morning sun and the spectacular sun setting over the city, with views of the bats migrating to Manly;
- Linen included
- Free Wireless Broadband Internet access (wi-fi)
- TV with DVD player and DVD library
- Moments away from 5 star dining
- Free BBQ next to the 20 metre outdoor pool and children's wading pool.
- Manicured gardens
- 10ft ceilings
- Fully equipped kitchen facilities - fridge, dishwasher toaster, kettle,
- The most convenient hub for transport, with 4 bus lines and a train station 1 minute walk.
- If required, ample off street parking available.
- 1 minute away from Coles supermarket and Aldi supermarket Harris Farm, bakery, butchery, laundromat.
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!