Your enchanting Cozy Creek Cottage vacation rental is a charming wood & stone house approximately 900 sq. ft nestled on the banks of Oak Creek. It’s fully furnished w/2 bedrooms ( 1 master & 1 den/bedroom), fireplace, 1 full bath and kitchen - washer and dryer available. We are located in the heart of Sedona, walking distance to the prestigious Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village with many galleries & 4 restaurants, Los Abrigados Resort & Spa, and Sedona's Uptown Tourist area with shops and restaurants.
This enchanting & magical vortex cottage holds tremendous healing and peaceful powers. Located just 30 ft. above the creek with a private exit from the master bedroom to the spectacular view and stairs that descend to your own private red sand & rock beach.
Meditate and listen to the sounds of the gently flowing waters of the creek as it meanders below. As the night falls you will eventually enjoy the bright stars of Sedona from the secluded & private acre of grounds along the creek.
* The cottage has hardwood floors throughout, a red rock den/bedroom #2 (convertible sofa) with a fireplace, makes the inside very unique and pleasurable to read, lounge and creates the atmosphere for romance.
* The master bedroom has a 32” flatscreen & Blu-Ray/DVD as well as a $5000 Sterns & Foster california king bed for the most comfortable sleep while staying at the cottage.
* Full kitchen with all the modern amenities - coffee maker, toaster oven, large refrigerator & freezer space with fresh cold water & ice maker, plus an array of utensils, pots & pans and dinnerware to serve you, also includes a fresh juicer for those wanting clean health and detox. Dine and eat a lovely breakfast or dinner outside on the stone veranda if you wish.
* The bathroom has a large deep bathtub, separate shower and sitting vanity area.
All linens & towels provided.
* There is a small study with a chase lounge for a good read or a bit of work, a breakfast nook for your morning tea or coffee with doors that open to the outside BBQ for the evening cook out or just fresh air.
* Complimentary High-speed Wireless internet available.
Creekside, beautiful views, close to the Galleries, Shops & Restaurants, hiking starts just up the hill to one of the most spectacular & sacred areas of Sedona.
All in all it's Charming, Cozy, Peaceful, Enchanting and is one of the best locations in Sedona!
For more details or any questions, please contact us.
(You can also find (email hidden))
NOTE - due to restrictions put in place by City of Sedona, a minimum rental agreement for 30 days must be in place... sorry! :-( As far as we understand it, this does not mean that you have to STAY for 30 days... please contact us to discuss options.
- This home is in a residential area - no loud noise, parties, or disturbances will be permitted.
- No smoking in the house, please pick up any cigarette butts if you smoke outside
- No outdoor footwear to be worn in the house - the red rock dust is pretty abrasive on the tile floors, so please plan on bringing slippers or separate footwear if you would like to wear something on your feet.
- Any special need regarding pets please ask us!
The reservation was canceled 35 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Fabulous stay in an adorable cottage! Couldn't be better located in the heart of Sedona! Loved falling asleep to the sounds of the river and the javelinas! The perfect spot for a couple looking for some pure relaxation in a stunning setting.
Photos don't do "Chap's Enchanted Cozy Cabin" justice. Rustic but completely comfortable, Annie's and Morgan's cabin, setting and hospitality are exactly as described. The hosts were as helpful as we needed, as unobtrusive as we wanted. The bedrooms, spaced on opposite sides of the house, gave our teenager the distance she wanted, yet the chill atmosphere had us hanging out together more often than not. Walking to town or hiking trails is super easy and convenient. Lunch by the creek! Fireplace! Five stars!
Our stay (two female artist friends) at Chap's Enchanted Cozy Creek Cottage was a great choice for our 5 night stay. The cottage is in a beautiful secluded setting right on the creek so close to everything such as Tlaquepaque, the Gallery District, Creekside Plaza, restaurants and so much more. Annie was there to greet us on our arrival and gave us a tour with instructions and valuable information. She saw to it that everything you could need was there.
The cottage was very clean and comfortable.
Lastly, in the bathroom is a separate DEEP tub for a wonderful, very relaxing hot soak after your busy day. ENJOY!
Thank you Annie!
Great place in the perfect location. My husband and I stayed here and it was exactly what we were looking for. Away from all the touristy hotels but close enough to walk or drive to where all the action was taking place. Got to cook in the kitchen, read outside by the creek and fall asleep listening to the water. Perfect! If we come back, will stay here again. Thanks to Morgan and Annie for their great hospitality.
Annie was very nice and welcoming and was a good source of information about Sedona. The house was clean, centrally located, with a comfortable bed. It is rustic. It is well equipped with condiments and kitchen equipment. There is wi-fi but the reception is not great. I would stay here again.