About This Listing
Your enchanting Cozy Creek Cottage vacation rental is a charming wood & stone house approximately 900 sq. ft nestled on the banks of Oak Creek. It’s fully furnished w/2 bedrooms ( 1 master & 1 den/bedroom), fireplace, 1 full bath and kitchen - washer and dryer available. We are located in the heart of Sedona, walking distance to the prestigious Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village with many galleries & 4 restaurants, Los Abrigados Resort & Spa, and Sedona's Uptown Tourist area with shops and restaurants.
This enchanting & magical vortex cottage holds tremendous healing and peaceful powers. Located just 30 ft. above the creek with a private exit from the master bedroom to the spectacular view and stairs that descend to your own private red sand & rock beach.
Meditate and listen to the sounds of the gently flowing waters of the creek as it meanders below. As the night falls you will eventually enjoy the bright stars of Sedona from the secluded & private acre of grounds along the creek.
* The cottage has hardwood floors throughout, a red rock den/bedroom #2 (convertible sofa) with a fireplace, makes the inside very unique and pleasurable to read, lounge and creates the atmosphere for romance.
* The master bedroom has a 32” flatscreen & Blu-Ray/DVD as well as a $5000 Sterns & Foster california king bed for the most comfortable sleep while staying at the cottage.
* Full kitchen with all the modern amenities - coffee maker, toaster oven, large refrigerator & freezer space with fresh cold water & ice maker, plus an array of utensils, pots & pans and dinnerware to serve you, also includes a fresh juicer for those wanting clean health and detox. Dine and eat a lovely breakfast or dinner outside on the stone veranda if you wish.
* The bathroom has a large deep bathtub, separate shower and sitting vanity area.
All linens & towels provided.
* There is a small study with a chase lounge for a good read or a bit of work, a breakfast nook for your morning tea or coffee with doors that open to the outside BBQ for the evening cook out or just fresh air.
* Complimentary High-speed Wireless internet available.
Creekside, beautiful views, close to the Galleries, Shops & Restaurants, hiking starts just up the hill to one of the most spectacular & sacred areas of Sedona.
All in all it's Charming, Cozy, Peaceful, Enchanting and is one of the best locations in Sedona!
For more details or any questions, please contact us.
(You can also find (email hidden))
NOTE - due to restrictions put in place by City of Sedona, a minimum rental agreement for 30 days must be in place... sorry! :-( As far as we understand it, this does not mean that you have to STAY for 30 days... please contact us to discuss options.
- This home is in a residential area - no loud noise, parties, or disturbances will be permitted.
- No smoking in the house, please pick up any cigarette butts if you smoke outside
- No outdoor footwear to be worn in the house - the red rock dust is pretty abrasive on the tile floors, so please plan on bringing slippers or separate footwear if you would like to wear something on your feet.
- Any special need regarding pets please ask us!
We had a truly fantastic time here. The setting on the creek is a unique Sedona experience, and remarkably convenient to the center of town. The cottage is beautifully set up and decorated to be both peaceful and comfortable. Thank you to our hosts for answering all our questions and providing a tremendous experience. We hope to return as soon as we can.
We just loved it!!! Peaceful, magical just amazing :-) !!! Thanks a lot!
Magical. Beautiful. Healing.
I could not have pick a better place and host for my first Sedona trip. My best friend and I were looking for a sanctuary for our hiatus. Not only did we have a creek and open back patio to ourselves but the cottage/cabin was spacious yet cozy. The host was extremely helpful, accommodating, and informative. I cannot imagine staying anywhere else in the future when we return! I would give TEN stars if it were an option!!
We didn't get to meet Morgan, but Annie checked us in and gave us the tour of the cabin. Loved this sweet little house/big cabin! It had everything we needed and then some. It had brochures of what to do it Sedona, a small library of books including info on Sedona Vortices and hikes, and board games. There are a few beautiful crystal salt lamps providing a warm red glow and some scented candles. They even provided some nice warm, furry socks to wear indoors. It's in a great location and we did a few hikes whilst there. We'd highly recommend this to anyone, as long as you like the soothing sounds of a calm river coaxing you to sleep at night. We did :)
Great cabin by the creek. Loved the history and charm of the cabin. It has lots of character. Annie was there to greet us and show us around. She was there in her home about 50' feet away anytime we would need her. My favorite part was going to bed at night and waking up in the morning to the sound of the creek which was located outside of the bedroom. Thanks again...happy to have had the experience and loved this area of Sedona! Close to town but felt as though you were far outside of town with the private creekside cabin location.
Annie was so friendly and welcoming .
we instantly loved her. She really went to great effort to make the cottage comfortable and like a home away from home. The cottage was even better than we expected!
Every amenity was provided including ironed sheets. The sitting areas were cozy and the entire environment so relaxing and beautiful.
Birds and flowing water from oak creek were the icing on the cake!
We had a very enchanting stay at the cottage! It was our first visit to Sedona (my husband, me, and our teenager son), and this was the perfect little nest to use as a homebase for daily hiking and mountain biking. The location next to beautiful creek and the sweet and very clean cottage were all that we were hoping for. Annie was very warm and welcoming. We hope to return someday!