About this listing
Beautiful charming and comfortable spacious apartment located in central Barcelona, in El Born, a very nice and safe neighbourhood. This is a nice 3 bedroom apartment in a perfect location in the city!
Welcome to Barcelona!
PERFECT LOCATION IN EL BORN CLOSE TO LAS RAMBLAS
*OUR HAPPY GUESTS are mature and young couples, families with older and young children, groups of friends and solo travelers.
*WE OFFER OUR GUESTS this three bedroom flat ideally located in the central Ciutat Vella district of Barcelona with a unique location across from the recently rebuilt Mercat de Santa Caterina. This market is not only a recent addition to the body of architectural landmarks in the city, but a place to sample top quality local produce. The flat is on the corner of a building with a protected façade as an important part of architectural history.
DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
When you book we email you directions from the airport to the apartment from either the train or bus.
Please note that a cleaning fee of 60€ is charged separately and is payable when you check in. We are very careful about the cleaning of the apartment, linen and towels.
Also, there is 150€ security deposit hold with credit card and the City tax is not included in the price.
We promise to do all we can to make your stay a very pleasant and comfortable one. If you have any questions please get in touch and we will get back to you promptly:)
Price depending on the number of nights, number of guests and season.
Gencat License HUT: 01-2013-0967
You'll have full access to the apartment. It'll be all yours for your stay.
Interaction with Guests
We'll be on hand to help in any way we can.
The location is just a short walk from the fashionable El Born area including one of the most exciting tourist attractions in the city: the Museu Picasso and the Palau de la Música Catalana, a leading concert hall - World Heritage Site by UNESCO -. Walking to the Barri Gotic is a quick affair and the famous street of Las Ramblas is just 10 min. away on foot. Most of the city's main attractions (including the Gaudí works of Palau Guell, Casa Batlló, Casa Milá and La Sagrada Familia) and relaxing beaches are within walking distance or a short subway ride away.
Other Things to Note
As you will be staying in a fully touristic licensed apartment There is a tourist tax of .75 cent per adult per night, this needs to be paid on check in please. Children under 17's are free.
- No smoking in the apartment please
- The kitchens are of course available for your use, please be safe.
- Reasonable quiet noise levels especially after 21pm.
- Respect of the property and neighbours.
- No loud parties.
- With the hot weather we would really appreciate if you could clean down kitchen surfaces at least once a day (only if used) and bring out the garbage at least every second day. This is necessary in the hot weather, thank you! The garbage bins are located very close to your apartment - near the main front door. They are the big grey plastic containers - you can't miss them! Cheers!
- Most importantly relax and enjoy your stay!
RESPECT FOR NEIGHBOURS. As the apartment is very quiet, for the centre of Barcelona, or any part of Barcelona, for that matter, I ask visitors to be mindful of noise levels.
- Cleaning fee of 60€ euros to be paid on arrival.
- There is 150€ security deposit hold with credit card.
- Late check in (21h to 9h) has an additional fee of 35€.
About the Host, Elizabeth
We are Happy Elizabeth and Happy Jacob!
We have 3 happy daughters, a happy Beagle and a happy fish!
We offer a wide variety of apartments ideally located in Barcelona. These apartments are perfect for your vacation! Book our apartments and, if you want, enjoy our superb cooking classes followed by a complete Spanish meal. That's a great experience!
We speak English, French, Spanish and Catalan.
We are happy because we like what we do!