AMAZING for its:
- 11th floor with beautiful VIEW on the mountain and downtown
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Super Comfortable Memory Foam Mattress (Queen size)
- Large BALCONY
- Large LCD HD 1080p TV
- DVD & CD player
- Satellite/cable TV
- Unlimited High Speed Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Clean sheets, towels, soap and shampoo included
- Iron & Ironing board
- Washer and dryer
IN THE BUILDING ground floor:
- car rental service (AVIS)
- resto - bar
- small gift shop
- outdoor pool
- payed indoor parking (***10$ for 10hours or ***15$ for 24hours)
- also free but limited parking in the street
!!! Direct shuttle from AIRPORT only 1 block away from the apartment (the fare is ***$10/person payable in cash aboard the bus. It also provides travellers with a transit pass valid on the STM bus and metro network for the next 24 hours) !!!
In the neighbourhood:
- Ste Catherine's street (Faubourg)
- many grocery stores
- tons of restaurants & cafés
- Concordia University
- Bixi stand (on the fly bike rental) one block away
- Taxi/Cab stand across the street
- Atwater Mall & Atwater Market
- Famous Crescent street for its pubs, restaurants & clubs
- Lucien-L'Allier metro/subway stationon the Orange line
- Guy-Concordia metro/subway station on the Green line
*** = can change without prior notice
The reservation was canceled 86 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Andrei is an excellent host. A friendly person. The apartment is as the photos shown, is cozy and has everything for a wonderful stay. The place is centrally located and is near many places. I would definitely recommend.
What a great place to stay! Perfect host and perfect location. Couldn't have asked for a better getaway. Strongly recommend.
Andrei's place is spotless and everything in it is in great condition. He has everything you need. If you can't find something you need, you're not looking hard enough! He was extremely helpful in giving us tips about how to get around Montreal, and was available by phone if we needed anything. And to top it off, it's located walking distance from 2 subway stops. Thank you Andrei for your helpfulness and a great weekend in your beautiful apartment!
Perfect. My default choice when available.
Thanks so much for providing such a beautiful place so well-located and for telling us what is good to see in the city! We had a wonderful time.
Andrei was a great host! He was hospitable and knowledgeable. His place was clean, comfortable and in a prime location- we will be back!
I just have to say that Andrei is an amazing host! He was on time to meet us at his place, the apartment was super clean and had everything that you can imagine. Andrei, helped us to figure out the near area and was always available for us. I highly recommend staying at Andrei's place.
Excellent stay. Cheers Andrei.
The place was so great, it was exactly as detailed. I particularly liked the location of the apartment, it made everything so much more convenient. We were RIGHT in the heart of MTL's downtown area.
Bottom line : we are definitely going to contact Andrei again in the near future.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.