About this listing
Relax in our beautiful house! You will enjoy the fantastic view, quiet surround and small romantic streets around the vineyards...
Wine, good food and you - perfekt holiday!
Villa Marina 2 is a wooden house built in 2011 according to the latest ecologic construction methods which ensures a pleasant climate in the house throughout the year.The house equipment is new, modern with regard to practicality, but also cozy comfort.
The house is located in the town of Badacsonytomaj (3270 ha, 2.300 inhabitants), located on the north side of Lake Balaton. The area is known primarily as a wine region, which is particularly famous thanks to its white wines.
• storey house with attic (124 m2)
• plot fenced (1257 m2)
• for 4 +2 adults: 1 bedroom, an open gallery wit 1 double bed, living room with Sofabed , In the hall: 1 cabinet double bed
• 2 bathrooms with shower and toilet (ground floor and attic)
• fully equipped modern kitchen (fridge freezer, ceramic hob, electric oven, microwave, coffee maker, oaster, kettle, filter jug and many other kitchen helpers ...) washing machine, iron, ironing board (cleansers and detergents available), babybed,babychair
• american kitchen with dining room (massive table, 6 chairs)
• spacious living room (fireplace) LCD-TV, Cable (SK, CZ, D, GB, F, NL, I, E ), CD player
• games, literature in various languages, maps
• spacious garden
• 2 terraces with a beautiful view of Lake Balaton, quality garden furniture in both terraces
• private outdoor Jacuzzi / whirlpool for 6 people / from June 15.- September 30, bathrobe
• 4 garden deck chairs, beach umbrella
• garden grill (charcoal available)
• 2 bikes (May - October)
• air conditioning in the house
• security protection system in the house, fire smoke detectors
• parking for 2 cars in closed area
The house is situated within the boundaries of the village, the car is not necessary to reach on foot:
• food, bakery, butcher, pharmacy, pub, restaurant (7 min)
• One of the best restaurants in the area - BÓRBARÁTOK - "Friends of wine" (5 min)
• City Beach (12-15 min)
• summer tourist center - Badacsonytown with the port (ferry transport to the south of the lake, yacht marina)
promenade, lots of stalls with typical Hungarian specialties, souvenirs,
various attractions, music production, disco, night club (20 min)
• number of wine estates located throughout the area
• touristic routes to the top of the Badacsony hill (4 min)
• supermarkets (Tesco, Lidl, Aldi, Penny Market, Spar) in the city Tapolca (12 km)
• Bank ATMs - in Badacsonytomaj, Badacsony, Tapolca
• bicycle path
• 2 golf courses (Balatongyörök / 9 Hole - 15 km, Balatonudvari / 18 Hole -
• Káli Polo Club (Polo-horseback riding) in Szentbékkálla (15 min by car)
• horse ranch (horse riding, teaching) 10km
• yach marina directly in Badacsony, Sigliget
• ferry to the southern part of Lake Balaton
• cities nearby: Kesthely 28 km, 33 km Hévíz, Sümeg 31 km, Szigliget 10 km,
Tihany 37 km, Balatonfüred 39 km, Sopron 130 km
Quiet romantic area surrounded by vineyards, for relaxing, trekking, cycling,...good food, wine
train and bus station in village,
parking available on fenced plot
Other Things to Note
Minimum stay: 2 nights
From June - september: min. 7 nights from/to sat. (see on calendar), Christmas, New Years Eve, Eastern (see on calendar)
Tourist tax: 420Ft/night/adult - payable by arrival
check-in: from 2pm check-out: 10am
a) it is agreed in the case of cancelation (by the Tenant): that he will loose the prepayment of 50% from the rental price - if the cancelation is less than 6 weeks before the start of the rental period
b) If the cancelation is maid 6- 8 weeks before the start of the rental: 30% of the prepayment will be charted
c) if the cancelation is maid more then 8 weeks prior start of the rental period: the whole prepayment is refundable (excl. bank fees)
be respectful to the neighborough, house furnishing, non smoke house inside!
if you come with pet, please, do not forget that the chairs and the bed are for you only, thanks!
I believe I have almost forgot what real hospitality is before meeting Andrea and Julius. Prompt responses, friendliness, service minded and down to earth happy people looking to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Honestly it was a long time ago we experienced such things, and we are really happy to have chosen their place.
The house was every bit as described, and this may sound strange for an evaluation, but the description of this place goes on for pages, and arriving we almost didn´t believe it. FULLY equipped kitchen, bathroom, children's toys, books, wifi. Everything neat, clean and almost brand new. Not to forget the zircon in 40 degrees summer heat..
Also a wonderful view over the Balaton lake, with a great terrace, and even in high season very silent. Its close to the "town" center, but remember it´s uphill all the way back... :) If it´s not enough there are several bigger stores just 15 minutes by car. Wineries, all over the place.
All on all, it was our first experience on airbnb, but the the overall feeling of our stay has beaten several five star hotels. I believe some of them have a long way to go to show and provide the hospitality as we enjoyed here!
We have never ever rented a holiday cottage in Hungary and never used Airbnb before. Now doing so we have been most pleasantly surprised. Airbnb is an excellent channel and Andrea's house could be anywhere in the world where design, convenience and high-quality amenities are important. The owners' hospitality and personality is a huge added value. Highly recommended for friends of quality and Balaton.
Silvia and Andrea were not present when we arrived but the description they provided was so detailed that we had not problems finding and getting into the house. Overall probably one of the best Airbnb accommodations out there ... With every tiny detail so well-thought of, you will literally only need your suitcase and nothing else. The house is absolutely gorgeous and so are the surroundings. Thanks so much for the great stay!
Spent a fantastic few days with close friends in Andrea's beautiful country house. Nicely designed and decorated with fine entertaining areas both indoor and outdoor. Many places of interest in the vicinity of the house. Highly recommended.
We absolutely loved our stay here! The home is so beautiful, has the very best view and it's near all the wine cellars. Andrea was a great host. She gave us great instructions and had so much information regarding our stay in Badacsony. She also provided us with a delicious breakfast basket with homemade jam and a bottle of wine. It was totally worth the money.
We were made feel most welcome. Food, wine, coffee there to use. The listing was 100% accurate. Very accommodating. There was only 2 of us but it sleeps 4. Two fantastic bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, diner. Very luxurious comfortable lounge with amazing views both upstairs & downstairs. Totally private and lots of space both indoors & outdoors for relaxing and eating. Very environmental, very warm, very luxurious, very comfortable. A very safe, friendly and peaceful environment. Just what we needed. The only sounds were wild life.
I would like to thanks again Silvia and Andrea for giving us the opportunity to rent that very nice house . Very nice kitchen ,beautiful living room and bathrooms, nice space, fully furbished .... Weather was bad , so no chance for us to enjoy terasse or garden. Lot of satellite channels on TV , but no hungarians in case that you go with local friends . I will strongly recommended this house
This host has 86 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews