About this listing
* RIGHT AT THE BASILICA, WITH VIEW OF BUDA CASTLE AND THE BEST PANORAMA YOU COULD GET IN BUDAPEST
* 74 METERS, UP TO 10 GUESTS: 2 SEPARATE ROOMS, 2 BATHROOMS
* RENOVATED IN 2012, AIR CONDITIONING IN BOTH ROOMS, NESPRESSO
CONTACT ME TO CONFIRM RATES BEFORE BOOKING
You will have all comforts in a bright panoramic loft of *74 square metres*, two bathrooms, on the 6th floor, with an amazing view ranging from St. Stephen's Basilica, and Déak tér to the Buda Castle and the Gellert Hill.
The apartment is composed of an entrance, a fully equipped kitchen, one main bedroom, one living room convertible into a second bedroom, and two bathrooms both with shower and WC.
The area is the very heart of Budapest, just in front of St. Stephen's Basilica, with the impressive Déak tér and the shopping streets just a few steps away.
At 150 metres walk away you can find all the three lines of the Budapest metro. Actually, you don't really need the metro, as you are at the very center of the city. The tourist attractions are in walking distance: the Parliament, the Basilica, the Vorosmarty Square, the Shopping streets (Vaci street, Andrassy Avenue and Zrinyi street), the Danube with the Chain Bridge.
Furthermore, you can find in the area all the good restaurants, the cool discos and bars (Otkert, Trafiq, Moulin Rouge, Mix Club, Peaches & Cream) are all walking distance.
A 24 hours supermarket is just a few meters from the doorsteps if you wish to cook your own meals in the fully equipped kitchen.
In the apartment you have an elegant living room furnished with antique pieces and two queen size sofa beds, a big bedroom with a king size bed, a complete luxury kitchen, two bathrooms (one with panoramic view standing in the bathtub).
The flat is rented fully equipped:
* powerful Internet WIFI 30'
* air-conditioning in every room
* nespresso machine with capsules
* bluetooth speakers
* iron and ironing table
* hair dryer
* blankets and sheets
* 3 towels for each guest, curtesy set ( soap, shower gel, shampoo )
PROVIDED JUST BEHIND PREVIOUS REQUEST AND/OR EXTRA CHARGE:
* use of AirConditioning costs an extra of 7 euros per day
* private Taxi and airport transfer service (25 euros )
* city bikes (30 euros for 2 bikes, for trip)
* baby cot (30 euros per trip)
* baby chair (10 euros per trip)
* extra cleaners 3 hours ( 20 euros )
* frigobar service food & drinks ( to order )
Interaction with guests
I follow my guests before during and after their stay.
I provide maps and city guides, as well as suggestions for enjoying the city.
I have collaborators helping me with actual check-in and available 24/7 for assisting you.
The area is the centre of the centre, at your doorsteps or a few steps away you find all the attractions, day and night. The perfect place for exploring this vibrant and beautiful city.
The panorama is breathtaking, I am sure you will take pictures of it.
Deák Ferenc tér at 150 meters from the apartment door is the main city transportation hub with metro, trams and busses. It connects you to everywhere, and from there leave direct shuttle busses to the airport.
Other things to note
- final cleaners fee 35 euros, 45 euros if over 6 guests
OUR RESTAURANTS SUGGESTIONS:
-Menza etterem, List Ferenc square
-M etterem, Kertesz utca
-Ruben, Magyar utca
-Class, Andrassy avenue
-Trattoria Venezia, Ferenc korut
-Pomodoro, Aranyi Janos utca
-New Year's Eve week: 1490 euros
-Easter's week: 790 euros
-May first week: 790 euros
-Formula1 weekend: 690 euros
-Sziget Festival week: 1390 euros
-Halloween weekend: 490 euros
-Our Monthly prices are basic winter monthly prices and do NOT include bills and weekly cleaners. Different seasons have different price.
-Our prices are generally updated up to the next 100 days.
-Our prices Never include the website commission fees, charged apart by the website.
-Sunday night is priced as a weekend night.
-Weekends and special periods may require minimum number of guests and minimum number of nights for booking.
* This is *not* a party flat: please tell me if you plan to party in the flat and which kind of party.
* Smoking inside the apartment is *strictly forbidden*.
* Respect the neighbours: avoid making too much noise at night and be kind to everybody you meet in the building.
* Furniture is rare and antique that is why I ask a 150 euros deposit: every damage will be detracted from the deposit.
* Pets are allowed in the apartment, but ask me in advance
* At check-in time, the functioning of the various appliances is illustrated to you, if there are doubts please contact me
* Early / Late check-in (after 8 pm, before 8cm) 10 euros tip
* The use of A/C is subject to the payment of 5 Euros per day to cover the extra electricity charge.
I am an Italian researcher in Linguistics and Cognitive Sciences at the University of Trento. My job has led me to living in different cities in Italy and around the world: Siena, Pisa, Geneva, Los Angeles, Budapest. The city I most felt in love with is Budapest, and I am currently living between Budapest and Trento. When I am away from Budapest, I offer my loft to guests so that they can enjoy Budapest in such a nice house and position. I appreciate the company of genuine and diverse people, that's why I love to travel and to host people and help them discover the beauties of the city and feeling at home.
likes: Budapest, Révay