Storical building with high ceilings and beautiful doors. The spacious, bright double room, fully equipped with everything necessary for living - WiFi, cozy kitchen, PRIVATE BATHROOM in the flat and a spacious hallway.
You can choose another room in the same flat:
1) Ideal for 2 friends - "Blue double room with private bathroom" www.airbnb.com/rooms/426237
2) Ideal for 2 friends or couples - "Vespa room with private bathroom" www.airbnb.com/rooms/407422
3) For families, big group of friends, you can rent all the flat with 3 double rooms. It's not expensive as you think! www.airbnb.com/rooms/816949
All the necessary comforts for a pleasant stay:
* Big fan in the room
* Maps of Rome
* Washing machine
* Gas-stove with 4 burners
* Moka (italian coffee-machine)
* Bar angle: table and chairs
* Front door with security lock
* Beds with slats with differentiated support
* Latex mattresses and pillows diversified tepee
* Brand new bed linen
* 2 towels (big and small) for every guest
* Carpet for bathroom
In september 2012 famous italian director Paolo Sorrentino shooted his new film ("La Grande Bellezza") in this appartment.
The quarter Salario goes back to 1911, its name comes from the Salaria Way, named so by Romans as it was used to carry salt from the sea to the Sabina region. The architecture of its buildings is elegant and it's a very "green" area: the beautiful Villa Borghese Park with its museums and zoo inside, Villa Torlonia, Villa Paganini and Villa Albani parks.
Besides the Aurelian Walls, there are roman archeological finds as Horti Sallustiani, the grave of the poet Sulpicius Maximus, a hipogean temple, the Lucilio Peto Mausoleum.
Even though it is the smallest quarter in Rome in its area there are many important institutions as Ministries, Universities, Polyclinic, Embassies. The Museum of Contemporary Art (MACRO) and many Art Galleries have turned the Salario quarter an artistic point of reference.
The Salario is adjacent to Parioli, Pinciano, Trieste and Nomentano quarters.
The apartment is located in central Rome, near (15-20 min. by step or 5 min. by bus) the railway station Termini. The nearest metro station Policlinico (Line B, The blue line), bus stops Nomentana/Regina Margherita and V.le Regina Margherita / Nizza. On the ground floor apartment is located a comfortable family cafe Contrucci. At 100 meters from the house there are 2 supermarkets and the old food market. Restaurants I Butteri, Itoya (Japanese cuisine), Fiesta Y Siesta (Mexican food), Villa Paganini. Sights nearby - Museum of Contemporary Art MACRO, parks, Villa Albani, Villa Torlonia, Villa Borghese.
Position of the flat
- Via Veneto 1.1 km
- Campo de' Fiori 2.9 km
- Colosseo 2.5 km
- Fontana di Trevi 1.8 km
- Palazzo Venezia 2.3 km
- Musei Vaticani 4.3 km
- Piazza di Spagna 1.6 km
- Piazza Navona 2.6 km
- Via Condotti 1.8 km
- Via del Corso 1.9 km
- Stadio Olimpico di Roma 4.5 km
- Colosseo 2.4 km
- Station of Roma Termini 1.1 km
- Teatro dell'Opera di Roma 1.3 km
- Aeroport Ciampino (CIA) 14.7 km
- Aeroport Fiumicino (FCO) 23.2 km
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$21 / night after the first guest|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$617 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$2102 /month|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||10:00 AM|
Excellent accommodation, exactly what I expected.
I stayed at Irina's apartment in Rome and it was amazing. Only 15 - 20 minutes walk from Termini station and out of the tourist zones so the area is very quiet. The. Apartments are amazing and would highly recommend staying there. The place is well looked after and Irina a great host who takes the time to explain Roma and it's tourist sights and locations. Would gladly stay there again.
Nice apartment, very clean and spacious. It's about 30 minutes walk from the Termini station or a 10 minutes bus ride. There are tram and bus stops nearby so it's very easy to get to the old town and Vatican. I met Irina on the day of arrival and she prepared a map and an instruction sheet with all useful information (restaurants, pharmacies and supermarkets nearby, bus/tram stops). It was a nice stay! Thank you Irina!
She was very nice and helpful with the area. Place was very clean and well kept. Would easily stay with her again.
The room was pleasant and clean in a nice neighborhood, and it's nice to escape the tourist crowds at the end of a day (though it makes everything a bit harder to get to). If you can afford it, i would stay somewhere with aircon - hot nights! Irena was quite rude and behaved as if everything -even meeting us- was a huge inconvenience to her. The appartment key broke during our stay, locking us inside. Luckily a neighbour let us climb through his window to get out, because Irena was not able to be contacted and did not come to our aid until the evening - we would have missed seeing the Vatican! Rather than apologise she said we must have broken the key through misuse, and asked us to pay €6 for a new one! We eventually offered to pay to keep the peace, but then she said she didn't want our money. Funny attitude for someone we paid over $500!
Good host, nice and clean apartment. Everything OK, maybe except extra fee (20€) for coming after 22:00. Quite far to old city (1 hour walk or take bus). To go to bathroom you have to go via shared corridor. Overall experience : good.
Irina was a great host and we absolutely loved the room and the location. It was very clean and comfortable and helped make our stay most enjoyable!
We liked our stay. Irina's interaction with us was excellent. Everything went without problems. Room, bath and apartment were clean. The location is well suited for visiting Rome by foot or public transport. Termini station is fairly close, and there are restaurants in the neighborhood, even a coffee shop in the same building.
I would rate my overall experience as satisfactory.
Though the host was away on business she arranged for her colleagues to
facilitate the check-in and check-out process.
- Hostess extremely responsive and helpful before and during the stay.
- Always responded incredibly within minutes and answered any questions.
- She even helped us find tickets for a fast train at a good price from
- Safe and secure location and building.
- Very clean and tidy and looks as pictured.
- Bright and spacious room with a good window facing the street.
- Fast and reliable wifi.
- Private and clean bathroom, though not en suite.
- Fully furnished and has convenient amenities such as an iron, fully
stocked kitchen, hair dryer etc.
- Washing machine and a clotheshorse, if you would like to do laundry for
free. We bought detergent at a nearby store.
- The proper kitchen is fantastic and you can make breakfast or any meal
and get groceries from the nearby stores.
- Delicious gelateria right below the apartment; be sure to try their
- Good pizzerias and grocery stores within 50 metres and a large food
- Not a touristy neighborhood at all so you can experience a rather more
- Helped us book on very short notice.
- Magnificent Borghese gardens are easily walkable and just 10 minutes away.
- Extremely close to the Museum of Contemporary Art.
- The Spanish Steps and the Treviso Fountain are just a brisk 30 minutes
- The apartment is a short bus ride from the Rome Termini station and there
are many buses from there. This is convenient if you are taking a train to
- There is a bus stop 3 minutes away from the apartment with several buses
leaving from there. (However, remember that buses in Rome are not on time
and unreliable so plan with a buffer.)
- If you are in a hurry or don't enjoy exploring on foot, then note that
the Colosseum is 45 minutes away and the Forum is 50 minutes away by walk.
You can take the Roman buses or a taxi, but there can be a lot of traffic
as in most congested cities.
- All the power outlets in the private room are of the Italian variety. So
if you have the standard European travel adapter that comes with most kits,
you can use the outlet in the kitchen where this standard adapter works.
- On the first day, we did not have the option to leave our bags, if we
arrived before 2:30 PM, so we could explore without our bags. (This did not
inconvenience us because we just planned to take a later train. If the host
were in town, it may have been different.)
- The check-out time was 10:00AM as written in the description, which
is apparently a standard check-out time in Italy, so just plan accordingly.
Irina was a wonderful host! I appreciate the effort that went into providing maps and travel information to help us get around. The apartment is in a vibrant area, plenty of places to eat and close to various transport links. The room was lovely - spacious, bright and clean. The private bathroom (not ensuite) was fine. (Added bonus is the popular Gelateria downstairs - delicious and irresistible!)
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT