(( NOTE )) The entire apartment is available as I only rent out when we are away from HK. Please note that I am looking for a couple to stay the period I mentioned above or at least 5 days.
Welcome to the best place in mid levels, Hong Kong's most fun and exciting neighborhood: Just a few steps to all sorts of transportation... your own apartment… Big windows bringing in lots of daylight and fresh air. This gorgeous 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is more SPACIOUS than most in the area. Located on the TOP FLOOR of a 28 story building, no other building right next door like most low rise HK apartment buildings. Building provides 24 hour security with three guards on duty at all times.
I walk everywhere! You won't have to leave the neighborhood for restaurants because everything is here. Great contemporary art gallery, antique street, movies, great coffee shops, French, Thai, Japanese, pizza, Italian, bistros, nightlife, etc...
IF YOU LOVE DOWNTOWN & TRADITION COMBINED YOU CANT BEAT THIS LOCATION!
- Fully Furnished large 2 Bedrooms with good sized 2 bathrooms
- Main bedroom with own ensuite. Each bathroom has a full bath with shower.
- If 2 people share the queen size bed, then the apartment can comfortably accommodate up to 3 people with our extra single size mattress. The second bedroom of single bed is bigger than one in the picture and it has large multiple windows. We only use this room for wardrobe room, we didn't put any curtains for its great view(see in the picture^^). So I can say our apartment accommodates two people.
- Air conditioners in each room
The kitchen & living room:
- Fully equipped kitchen (4 burner gas stove and two ovens, toaster, coffee machine, fridge freezer, etc)
- FREE LAUNDRY with our brand new washer and dryer
- Equipped with cable TV(tens of international channels available) & internet line
- In the area, supermarket and convenient stores within 20 meters
- Lots of local, Asian and western restaurants
- Tram stops and subway stops are within walking distance
- Only 20 meters walk from the second stop of the peak tram
- 10 minute walk to Central
- 5 minutes walk from LKF
- Quiet, very safe and neighborhood feel
- 2 bus stops and minibus just outside the door direct to central/admiralty/wanchai/causeway bay
- 7 minutes to the longest(on Guinness World Records) escalator
- Mountain to with paths to Peak, Dragon's Back and Shek O beaches within 15 minutes walk
- You will find banks, bus stops, supermarkets, and laundries all within walking distance from the building
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or inquiries, book today to secure this great HK apartment. Looking forward to hosting you!
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Extra people:||$27 / night after the first guest|
|Minimum Stay:||5 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$930 /week|
|Check In:||12:00 PM (noon)|
|Check Out:||3:00 PM|
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT