WELCOME TO HONG KONG!
This apartment is exclusively for those who want a higher, hotel standard vacation but also seek a local, authentic experience. We guarantee to not only provide you with our fantastically decorated apartment, located in an unbeatable location but also provide amenities that you're used to in 5 star hotels.
- daily maid service
- personal checkin
- hotel toiletries
- food / drinks awaiting upon arrival
I guarantee you will enjoy this great apartment. It is located in a quiet neighborhood off of Queens Road West with local restaurants surrounding it. Sheung Wan is quickly becoming a trendy locale (think Soho in New York) and to its west, old Sheung Wan maintains its local character, with old noodle shops on every corner and food markets every food blocks.
- 2 bedrooms / 1 bathroom
- high speed wireless internet
- Stove, and all necessary cooking ware
-10 minute walk to Central
- 5 minute walk to the MTR
- 2 minute walk to nearest bank (HSBC)
- convenience store down the street
- lots of local and western restaurants.
- quiet, neighborhood feel
Why this apartment versus a hotel?
- GUARANTEE CLEAN (Clean house/linen guarantee!)
- NO-HASSLE KEY PICKUP (Don't worry about how you will pick up the key)
- CHEAPER THAN A HOTEL (look below for comparison of local hotels)
- MORE SPACIOUS THAN A HOTEL (more than 2x the size!).
- unbeatable location - it's close to Central but not smack in the CBD. This neighborhood is chock full of history: (website hidden)_Road
Compared to nearby hotels:
Location Price for 2 bed rooms Space
Sohotel-- 386USD-- 240 sq ft
Butterfly on Hollywood-- 371USD-- 235 sq ft
TIM'S APT-- 199USD-- 500+sq ft
Sadly, what could have been a pleasant experience in a modern and well-located apartment was not. The absentee owner needs to understand that in a service business, it is the details that matter. Too many issues to list here were not properly managed. One small example, to an incoming guest arriving late at night, may serve to indicate the problems: no toilet paper! I have communicated the list separately to the owner.
Easy check in and great area of the city made for an excellent first trip to Hong Kong. We were a group of five and made it work. Two double beds and one futon. Cramped but very doable. Would stay here again.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT