Amazing apartment on one of the top floors (38th) of The Hague Tower. There are four similar apartments on this floor, this is housenumber 767.
Central location next to HS station. The city centre is within walking (10mins) distance. Living room with bedroom, open kitchen and bathroom with fluffy towels. Perfect for a night or longer stay in The Hague, your own skyscraper apartment!
The tower also includes a business lounge with free access, a basic fitness facility (free entrance) and a luxury restaurant, The Penthouse. The building is an enlarged copy of New York city's flat iron building.
This apartment is fully furnished and is on AirBnB as part of of a test to see how the apartments on these floors could be furnished and how guests from different countries like them. The only requirement in return of the low price asked is that you write a short but honest review after your stay.
I am an advertising and event consultant. I live in the centre of The Hague, The Netherlands and really enjoy traveling. I run the restaurant on the top floors of the tower. This apartment was meant for my staff, but is not being used at the moment.
I have enjoyed AirBnB like hospitality in many countries, so now it's time to return the favor. Welcome!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- You can check availabilty on the calendar on this page, we always update after any reservation - so availabilty is live. If the dates you require are available, feel free to make a direct reservation or reservation request. I will always confirm within 24 hours, and normally within just a few hours -:). All requests will always be answered.
- Prices are calculated automatically on Airbnb. If you stay longer, prices per night are discounted automatically. So why not stay for a week?
- Check-in is from 14:00hrs, check-out before 12:00hrs. Our reception opens Monday-Friday from 09:00 till late (at least 23:00 hrs). Weekends we are there from 10:00-even later. You can always leave your luggage at no charge at reception and check if you get your keys earlier or stay late upon departure.
- Breakfast is not provided, but there are enough supermarkets in the area. And of course you can have lunch or dinner at my restaurant, if you like!
- During your stay you can use the outside parking of The Penthouse restaurant at a rate of €15,- extra per day. That is about half the price of the public parking Q-Park Laakhaven. At Q-Park your car is parked inside, so there is a difference.
- The apartment will be clean upon your arrival. I ask you to leave it as clean as possible on departure. You don't have to wash towels or linen at departure. If you would like extra cleaning during your stay, that is possible at an additional charge of €20,-
- Sheets, bedlinen and towels are included. We will supply you with a clean set upon arrival and will take care of washing after your departure. If you stay longer, you will be expected to do your own laundry with the washing machine and dryer located in your apartment. A first supply of toilet paper is also present.
- Your apartment is fully independent and has it's own TV and internet/wifi connection. No need to share or leave your home away from home.
- There are 6 similar apartments, decorations may vary slightly per apartment, so it could be that pictures differ slightly per apartment.
Prima, geregeld! Alles wat je nodig hebt is er.
Een heerlijk ruim appartement met als hoogtepunt het fantastische uitzicht over Den Haag!! De ligging is perfect, op een steenworp afstand van Den Haag HS. Maar ook je auto kan je prima kwijt op de privé parkeerplaats. Hier kan geen hotel tegenop!
Everything was Perfect. We did Not Meet Erwin but his employees were very friendly and polite. The view from the Apartement was spectacular. In the Apartment you have everything what you Need. The Location was also very Good, Perfect to Explore den Haag and its Nice Bars and Shops. If we Come back we Would really enjoy to Stay again in Erwins Apartment.
Fantastic view! The apartment is very spacious. Parking was easy, and we popped up to Elwin's restaurant for dinner, which was delicious.
Great place to stay: really spacious apartment with fantastic views and good amenities.
Staying at the SkySuites made my (business) trip a lot more comfortable than a hotel stay, without making it more expensive - and the views over the city of The Hague are breathtaking. (A minor, but appreciated bonus: it was great to be able to open windows and get some fresh air all the way up there.)
Checking in was a breeze (I was even able to check in early, which was very handy). I didn't meet Elwin but he was very prompt at responding to my queries in the days leading to my trip.
In terms of location, the flat is within walking distance of both Den Haag HS station and the city centre. This isn't in the most bustling part of the city but it's handy.
Wonderful views and wonderful apartment! I trully recommend it.
Sluit helemaal aan op mijn wensen!
Wir waren sehr zufrieden ! Sehr schönes Apartment und Sehr nette und angenehme Gastgeber . Sehr gerne immer wieder :)
Weer een heerlijk verblijf gehad. Alles top geregeld.
Great appartement with wonderful view on the city, very large for such a low price! Well furnished with beautiful decoration!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT