Fully independent spacious apartment on the 38th floor of The Hague Tower, home of the famous Penthouse restaurant. 40km views on the west side: The Hague city and the coastline up to Hook of Holland.
Amazing apartment on one of the top floors (38th) of The Hague Tower. There are four similar apartments on this floor, this is housenumber 767.
Central location next to HS station. The city centre is within walking (10mins) distance. Living room with bedroom, open kitchen and bathroom with fluffy towels. Perfect for a night or longer stay in The Hague, your own skyscraper apartment!
The tower also includes a business lounge with free access, a basic fitness facility (free entrance) and a luxury restaurant, The Penthouse. The building is an enlarged copy of New York city's flat iron building.
This apartment is fully furnished and is on AirBnB as part of of a test to see how the apartments on these floors could be furnished and how guests from different countries like them. The only requirement in return of the low price asked is that you write a short but honest review after your stay.
I am an advertising and event consultant. I live in the centre of The Hague, The Netherlands and really enjoy traveling. I run the restaurant on the top floors of the tower. This apartment was meant for my staff, but is not being used at the moment.
I have enjoyed AirBnB like hospitality in many countries, so now it's time to return the favor. Welcome!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- You can check availabilty on the calendar on this page, we always update after any reservation
- Availabilty is live. If the dates you require are available, feel free to make a direct reservation or reservation request. I will always confirm within 24 hours, and normally within just a few hours -:). All requests will always be answered.
- Prices are calculated automatically on Airbnb. If you stay longer, prices per night are discounted automatically. So why not stay for a week?
- Check-in is from 14:00hrs, check-out before 12:00hrs. Our reception opens Monday-Friday from 09:00 till late (at least 23:00 hrs). Weekends we are there from 10:00-even later. You can always leave your luggage at no charge at reception and check if you get your keys earlier or stay late upon departure.
- Breakfast is not provided, but there are enough supermarkets in the area. And of course you can have lunch or dinner at my restaurant, if you like!
- During your stay you can use the outside parking of The Penthouse restaurant at a rate of €15,- extra per day. That is about half the price of the public parking Q-Park Laakhaven. At Q-Park your car is parked inside, so there is a difference.
- The apartment will be clean upon your arrival. I ask you to leave it as clean as possible on departure. You don't have to wash towels or linen at departure. If you would like extra cleaning during your stay, that is possible at an additional charge of €20,-
- Sheets, bedlinen and towels are included. We will supply you with a clean set upon arrival and will take care of washing after your departure. If you stay longer, you will be expected to do your own laundry with the washing machine and dryer located in your apartment. A first supply of toilet paper is also present.
- Your apartment is fully independent and has it's own TV and internet/wifi connection. No need to share or leave your home away from home.
- There are 6 similar apartments, decorations may vary slightly per apartment, so it could be that pictures differ slightly per apartment.
As a guest you have access to all facilities on offer in The Hague Tower: free flexworking spaces on the ground floor, the Green Passion coffee corner, the viewing area on the 42nd floor, The Penthouse restaurant, the gym and the bicycle storage in the basement.
Interaction with Guests
This is a fully indepedent apartment, so you will meet us to pick up your key at reception and to hand it back in when you check out. Most of our guest enjoy coming up to The Penthouse restaurant and talking to us about the best things on offer in The Hague. We love to hear your story and make new friends!
We are close to the city centre, just a 10 minute walk away! There are many interesting restaurants and shops nearby, all within waking distance. There are excellent public transport connections. This is a real The Hague neighbourhood, living here is living like the locals do - so you feel less of a tourist :)
The Hague Tower is conveniently located right next to HS trainstation (not CS!). So just take any tram, train or bus to HS station and you are there. We also offer private parking next to our building at an additional charge.
Other Things to Note
Have lunch, dinner or high tea at The Penthouse: Holland's highest restaurant. Located on the 42nd floor.
There is no smoking in the apartements, all are equipped with individual smoke alarms. To facilitate our low pricing, please try and leave the appartement as clean as possible. Respect the neighbours living in the building. No groups or parties are allowed in the apartements for this reason. For this, we have special function rooms at The Penthouse restaurant on the 40th and 42 floor.
Prachtig ruim appartement met een fenomenaal uitzicht. Supermarkten en fastfoodrestaurants op een steenworp afstand en een goede verbinding met het centrum.
Heerlijke plek om de voeten omhoog te doen na een dag werken of ontdekken.
I arrived to this appartment to have a two day stay in The Netherlands (the Hague) with my boyfriend. We entered the appartment and it simply was... AMAZING. Really, I expected it to be a great appartment, but not so large! Actually I was a bit suspicious with the pictures. But I have to say, it is really a GREAT place to stay. A large spacious appartment with an astonishing view over The Hague and even the sea.
It was for sure my best Airbnb place to stay, and we cannot wait to visit again...
We didn't meet Elwin personally, but everything we needed was very well arranged; keys were ready at the desk, we could leave them in the save (due to our early leave) and furthermore we could park next to the tower. I have nothing but great things to say.
This is my second trip to stay in the Tower and, as before, it proved very comfortable and convenient. And the available parking without having to "fight" for a space arriving back early evening was good. This time, I stayed in one of the smaller apartments - a studio-type - but the space still seemed enormous!. I would recommend to anyone wanting a location close to town (within walking distance of the China town area).
Everything is easy in terms of check in and check out, the apartment is great and the views amazing
De communicatie verliep vlot, snel reacties op vragen en reservering. De ontvangst is efficiënt en vriendelijk, ze mensen bij de receptie zijn zeer behulpzaam (het voelt bijna als een hotel).
Het appartement en ruim en de voorzieningen zijn prima. Goed schoongemaakt en alles is aanwezig. Echter... het echte USP is natuurlijk het uitzicht.
Zeer tevreden en voor herhaling vatbaar.
The location is really perfect, less than a 5 minute walk towards the trainstation or trams. Only a 30 minutes travel towards Schiphol by train. We stayed for 8 nights and the stay was really comfortable. Maybe the equipment for cooking could be renewed, but its nothing too problematic. From the 38th floor we did have an amazing view.
Wij hebben een fijn verblijf gehad in Den Haag en dit appartement heeft daar zeker aan bijgedragen! What you see is what you get! Het uitzicht, zowel overdag als 's nachts is geweldig, echt een fijne bonus. Verder is dit appartement voorzien van alle gemakken. Wij zouden hier zeker nog een keer verblijven wanneer we weer een bezoekje aan Den Haag zouden brengen.
De afstand van het appartement naar het centrum is prima, op loopafstand. Station en tramhalte om de hoek, dus je bent ook binnen no time aan het strand.
This host has 889 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I am an advertising and event consultant. I live in the centre of The Hague, The Netherlands and really enjoy traveling. I have enjoyed AirBnB like hospitality in many countries, so now it's time to return the favor. Welcome!