Our cozy comfortable studio has a contemporary look and feel with exposed ceilings up to 18 feet tall. It comfortably fits two including the addition of a child. It is located away from the crowd yet minutes away from all of action.
Enjoy beautiful sunrise views from this 2nd floor, cozy one bedroom, one bath, ocean view studio, overlooking the turquoise waters of the Turks and Caicos and beaches beyond. Beautiful skyline views of Mangrove Cay, Little Water Cay, all the way to North Caicos is yours to enjoy. Welcome to Eva's view of Paradise!
Located in the quiet residential area of Long Bay, Eva's view is 3 minutes to the world famous Grace Bay Beach, 12 miles of powdery white sand or closer still is Long Bay Beach or Pelican Beach boasting 3.5 miles of white sandy beach and the most gin clear, turquoise water you can imagine. The pictures are not doctored :)
Embrace yourself in the comforts of a Plush Queen size bed adorned with large throw pillows, 500 thread count white cotton sheets in air conditioned comfort. Though the villa is cooled by the constant ocean breeze, trade winds and tall 20 feet high ceilings, using the air condition is your choice additionally at $20 per day.
This vacation rental apartment captures the spirit of the islands with the contemporary feel and vibrant fun colors! From a fully stocked kitchen to a 10 ft open deck, enjoying the Turks and Caicos is now affordable.
The Apartment sleeps 2 Adults, 1 child (under 4ft) comfortably.
Activities To Do:
- Fishing directly from the dock at Leeward - 2 rods provided, walk to the dock
- Water sports, snorkeling, jetski, horseback riding, scuba diving 2 mins drive
- Captivating Ocean views
- Sunrise views
- Large Ocean view Deck
- Washer and Dryer in suite
- Close to 4 great Beaches
- Cool Ocean breeze
- Quiet yet close to the Town of Grace Bay
- Over 60 restaurants to choose from
- Local eateries close by
- Mini golf, Karaoke
- Free Wireless Internet
- Toddlers bed/cot
- Beach chairs, umbrellas, tent, toys, towels, cooler
- Fishing rods - fish directly from the dock
- Local Prepaid/International cell phone
- Onsite presence - Owner occupies lower floor, your personal Concierge
Deposit requirements 50% at the time of Booking. See our Calendar for available dates.
We look forward to welcoming you to our island home. Eva's view is Owner Operated..
- Other Fees: 12% Accommodation tax is added to total cost.
- $200 Refundable Security Deposit. Or will be added to cost at departure, depending on damages.
- Cancellations are accepted up to 60 days prior to arrival less a non-refundable $100 handling fee No refund will be made within 60 days of arrival. All renters are encouraged to purchase Travel Insurance.
- Cleaning service is available every wednesday, should you need additional, you will need to pay for that service separately.
- Air conditioning - $0 / day - Fee - Calculated and charged at end of stay
- 50% Deposit to confirm. 50% Balance 60 days prior to arrival. But, If you are booking less than 60 days from your check-in date, full payment needs to be made at time of booking.
Everything in the villa. Only thing shared is internet. No smoking is allowed inside the villa. However, guest can do so out on the deck.
Interaction with Guests
I live downstairs, I love conversations with guest. I am your free island guide/advisor.
My neighborhood is quiet, lots of breeze, you get your privacy, beautiful views, close to nearby beaches.
You must get at least a small rental car to get around. The island has a lot to offer, but you need transportation to get there.
Other Things to Note
There are lots of activities to enjoy on the island. Horse back riding, fishing, kite boarding, snorkeling, parasailing, and lots more...
Rule 1. Respect the house the way you would want someone to treat your house if they stayed there.
Rule 2. No smoking inside the villa. If caught, you will be subject to eviction immediately! Should you choose to smoke, please do so on the deck.
Rule 3. Be conscious of energy and water conservation as well as being kind to the surrounding tropical island environment so as to preserve its natural beauty for others. There is not much need for use of the air condition between August to April of the new year. The way the villa is positioned, captures all the breeze from the sea, allowing a nice cozy feel.
Rule 4. Have fun, leave review, and enjoy your stay!
Rule 6. See you back soon!
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!
I am a cool person, genuine and down to earth... I love island life! It is like no other place in the world. Its beauty is captivating! I love to travel and experience other cultures, foods, traditions and nature around the world. I enjoy life and thank God for his blessings..