About this listing
Three bedroom suite – sleeps 6-8 (2 Queen beds, 4 twin beds)
This individual suite offers guests luxury and privacy with expansive floor plans. Completely renovated 3 Bedroom Condo! A true luxurious suite. This condo is tastefully furnished with a spectacular view of both Miami’s Intercoastal Waterway and the Atlantic Ocean.
The Kitchen has all stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. Master bedroom- Large window with ocean view, two queen-size beds, flat screen TV. Private master bathroom with shower and granite sink. The master has a beautiful vanity area outside the master bathroom with large mirror and sink.
Second bedroom- Large window with ocean view, and two twin size beds. Third bedroom- Twin bed with flat screen TV. The guest bathroom is tiled all around and will be shared by the two additional rooms. Living room-Beautifully furnished large window with access to a large terrace. Large 52 inch flat screen TV. Dining room-seating for 6.
Conveniently located 15 minutes from the Miami International airport, the Port of Miami, and Downtown, Parrot Jungle, sea aquarium and Miami Children’s Museum. Close to all the sites that make Miami famous. Just a few minutes outside of South Beach and the historic Art Deco District. Located directly on the elegant Millionaire’s Row close to tennis, golf, entertainment, and the famous Bal Harbour Shoppe’s, Coconut Grove, and Bayside Marketplace.
Other Things to Note
Please note that the building will start a window repairing project on (phone number hidden). No amenities will be affected but work will be done from 9am - 6pm Monday - Friday. Due to this we have lowered our rates for you accordingly. Thank you for your understanding.
1. Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being
immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition.
3. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the garbage disposals or in a dumpster outside.
4. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
5. No animals or pets of any kind may be brought onto or about the
6. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
7. The Tenants shall not be permitted to have more than the number of persons stated above to reside or sleep on the premises. If you have more than the number of people residing or sleeping in your apartment as set forth above.
8. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above
nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 11:30 PM and Pool and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
9. There shall be no smoking inside or about the premises. This is a NonSmoking Unit and as such the owner of this unit STRICTLY PROHIBITS any smoking within or about the premises.
10. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
11. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc.; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents.
12. Tenant agrees not to access the “owner’s closet”, even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults. The owners closet is located just inside the main front entry way or some apartments in other places throughout the apartment.
13. Tenant is advised that if the property contains a gas stove and cooktop, gas heating, gas grill, and other gas powered items and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
14. Since we do have a vast inventory of properties we do try to give the exact unit that was described in the initial correspondence but there is no guarantee that it will be the exact unit. If the exact property is not available, the landlord, at its discretion, reserves the right to provide a similar unit type with the same amount of bedrooms.
15. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
16. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
17. Tenant agrees that Air conditioning shall not be set below 65 degrees and heat shall not be set above 78, and that the fan setting shall be “Auto”. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation to prevent mildew.