About the property
Waking up to "breakfast in the trees" as we like to call it - you'll love sitting by the big bay window over a cup of freshly brewed south indian coffee and a tasty "masala" omelette. You're now in the hot-spot - you'll likely meet people from all over the world and all over the country, talking about anything from sailing in Croatia to dreamy holiday-villas in Thailand, to Indian politics and the best new place in town for kebabs ~ It definitely beats newspapers as a great way to keep up with the world!
The BnB is spread over two apartments with enough space that you can be social or simply kick back and relax in front of our lovely fish tank!
Delhi is a massive megapolis. South Delhi is considered it's active and most exciting part, with Saket as a hub surrounded by great restaurants, nightclubs, malls, movie theaters, galleries, boutiques, parks, monuments and a golf course.
Saket Bed and Breakfast is of course, in Saket!
(5 minutes drive time)
- the Garden of 5 Senses (with 5 really awesome restaurants!)
- the historic Qutub Institutional Area and "Style Mile" where all the hottest new restaurants, night-spots and designer boutiques are setting up shop in restored old "havelis" (old mansions) and of course the iconic Qutub Minar - which is a symbol of ancient Delhi!
- the Lado Sarai Golf Club (Delhi's only pay 'n play golf course)
- The Lado Sarai Village teeming with art galleries
- the boutique Crescent Mall nearby hosts some of the India's biggest fashion names
- and 3 huge shopping malls (Select Citywalk, DLF Place, MGF Metropolitan) are 1 1/2 Km away with a couple of great food courts, restaurants and movie theaters.
- also nearby, hotels like The Sheraton, Hilton Garden Inn and Country Inn
(a quick 15 minutes drive or metro ride will take you to),
- quaint, artsy, gallery-and-restaurant-packed Hauz Khas Village,
- the enormous Sarojini Nagar Market (great for cheap street shopping)
- the equally large Lajpat Nagar Market
- Dilli Haat with its ever-changing handicrafts market and cheap-eats regional food-stalls
- the posher GK1 and GK2 markets that host great restaurants and some brilliant Indian stores (check out FabIndia!).
- upcoming Indian designers in Shahpurjat Village
- and Nehru Place with it's massive electronics market
(a 20 minute metro ride will skip traffic jams and take you to)
- Connaught Place in the heart of Delhi
- Old Delhi's crowded markets
- the Jama Masjid, Red Fort and other historic sites
Most of Delhi is accessible by metro. We're lucky to have the metro stop only 8 houses away from us. There are also numerous taxi stands close by and auto-rickshaws can be hailed off the street. It's also really easy to get an all-day cab to take you around town at a fairly reasonable rate.
Transportation is convenient and easy from Saket.
Check in: 2 PM (flexible if available)
Check out: 12 Noon
Saket B'nB offers all the modern facilities one would come to expect in a hotel including:
- Complimentary WiFi
- In-room Electronic Safes
- Satellite TV
- Sleek, clean, modern en-suite bathrooms
- Air-conditioning / Heating in all guest rooms
We've also got simple pleasures such as:
- an excellent breakfast that goes till noon!
- the option of home-cooked meals
- all day tea, coffee and cookies
- the option to call in for meals from close by restaurants
Breakfast goes till noon!
We promise great tips for shopping, restaurants, bars and basic survival in India ;)
We're also Kid Friendly, Family Friendly and Rainbow Friendly!
For more info, feel free to ask!
With the world's largest walk-in shower, Saket bed and breakfast is well worth a visit just for that! And you will certainly need plenty of showers if you plan to explore Delhi! Other worthy features include pristine clean marble floors, friendly and helpful staff and owner, and late breakfast with yummy jams.
I cannot say enough awesome things about Saket B&B. The place was clean, comfortable and beautiful. The people were fun, helpful and extremely accomodating. I booked a stay for a group of 9 people over multiple weeks on and off at this place. Our schedule was complicated, our booking experience with airbnb was complicated and I was actually quite surprised when everything went as smoothly as it did. It was obvious to me that this was all because of Anand, Arpit and the rest of the Saket B&B crew. They were super nice, very helpful and also quite fun to hang out with. I really enjoyed my stay here and the rest of my group could not stop raving about Saket either. Next time I'm in New Delhi, I know I don't have to worry about figuring out where I'm staying.
We were so glad to have left this place in Delhi as our last stop, as it was easily the best accommodations we had through our visit in India! Saket B&B is a pocket of peace in a crazy, loud city. The staff was extremely helpful in getting our transportation logistics figured out, providing delicious breakfasts and even packing it "to-go" on the day we left at 5am to go to Agra. The room was spot clean, all facilities were modern and functional and the beds felt delicious after long days of walking. Oh, and our room had a safe box!! The B&B is also located in a great spot, just 2 blocks from the Saket metro stop and within walking distance from restaurants, ATMs and (as we discovered) a pharmacy. Anand is a welcoming host, who enjoys sharing his knowledge about his country, his culture and his many world travels. It was a delight to stay at Saket B&B!!
Saket Bnb was awesome. Great location close to the metro, food and taxis. Super clean rooms, reliable hot water and fast wifi. The breakfast was great as well. We ended up staying a couple extra days and they were super accomodating. The owners are very friendly and nice to talk to. I would definitely stay here again if I found myself in New Delhi.
Excellent accommodation. Very well appointed bedrooms, bathrooms and public areas.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.