Have the time of your life in San Francisco with this humble abode as your headquarters. It's super centric, clean, cozy and convenient as it's located in the heart of the city just steps away from all of the action. The location is very safe, right off of the famous bar-filled nightlife of Polk Street. The famous Cable Car is right out of your window along with a stunning downtown high-rise city view.
* located in the safe and posh Lower Nob Hill district
* conveniently amidst tons of cafes, restaurants, bars, shopping, groceries, etc.
* 10 minutes walk to Union Square, Russian Hill, Market Street, SoMa, etc.
* 15 minute walk to North Beach, Fisherman's Warf and the Embarcadero
* steps away from the famous Polk Street bar strip
** new to SF? You DO NOT want to be in the Tenderloin or certain parts of SoMa or the Mission, please do your research for your safety! If the price of another option is too good to be true, it is! **
* Multiple bus stops within 1 block to take you anywhere in the city
* 10 minute walk to Civic Center Bart and MetroRail Station
* 5 minute taxi ride to the CalTrain
* super clean, cozy, safe and private
* awesome city view
* perfect for one person but could accommodate two
* two big comfy full-sized beds (only one is shown in pictures)
* one huge closet, one smaller closet
* work desk and chair
* kitchenette - sink, refrigerator, freezer and microwave
* sparkling clean shower
* internet/WiFi (also available in the main lobby)
* cooking and eating supplies for delicious meals
* elevator access
* in-wall heater (if you'd even need it)
* clean sheets and towels provided
* soap and shampoo provided
* toilette paper provided
Mi casa es su casa!
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$50 / night after the first guest|
|Minimum Stay:||5 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$1349 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$5199 /month|
|Check In:||12:00 PM (noon)|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
Very central located. Slight bad smell in rooms. Lot of street noise in room facing the street. Policy not to allow check-in after 8pm even that it was possible after some persistent requests from my side.
The room pics didn't quite match up to the images in the picture. Also, the building itself was a bit on the dirty side, a note was given while I stayed that the building would be sprayed for pests.
Otherwise, it was a decent stay. Suitable for someone who only needs a place lay there head.
Great location and comfortable apartment. It's in a convenient area. It's in a building that seems to have a lot of weekly renters. There were a couple of times that I felt that the place wasn't 100% secure, i.e. strange characters mulling around outside. But maybe that's just me getting used to the local environment in San Francisco.
That said, all the other tenants that we came across in the building were extremely nice, helpful and friendly. The room itself was fine and I believe for the price it's a good deal. (We had originally booked a different place and then had to switch to here due to construction.)
The cable car on California St. can be noisy in the mornings, but nothing that's not tolerable. Again, just another local factor that's good to know in advance.
Another plus would be the Trader Joe's that apparently just opened up the street. Nice place to go and get groceries.
Room was bare boned but pretty spacious and clean. It was in a convenient area close to cable car lines. Ryan was very accommodating and friendly. However, the wifi in the room didn't really work. You can still access wifi in the lobby of the place. I would definitely use Ryan again. He's very friendly and a good host.