About This Listing
Fabulous private Guest House and deck with stunning views of Los Angeles and the hills and canyons of Griffith Park. Located atop Beachwood Canyon, one of LA's most popular and unique neighborhoods, the Guest House sits high above the city yet a short drive from all the excitement.
1. The unique Hollywood Hills experience
2. Walking/Hiking trails at your doorstep
3. Coffee on the deck looking out @ the world
4. Hollywood's clubs, restaurants, Sunday farmers market and much more!
EZ access to
1. Hollywood & Vine and Hollywood & Highland
2. Fwy/Metro to Universal Studios & Downtown LA
3. West Hollywood/Beverly Hills/Silver Lake
4. Hollywood Bowl/Pantages Theater/Greek Theater
Guest House Offers
1. Cable TV/ wireless intrnt/iPod dckng sta.
2. Fully equiped kitchen(cooktop/micorwave) and bath
3. Comfortable Queen size bed and linens
4. "can't tear yourself away from" views
5. Peace 'n quiet, comfort & privacy
6. Parking (car recommended...you really should rent one if you're visiting LA, whether for business or pleasure).
THE GUEST HOUSE ACCOMMODATES 2 ONLY!
LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU
Interaction with Guests
as much or as little as guests want. we usually try to say hello, make sure the guests are comfortable and we then let you have your privacy.
Hollywood has a metro station which connects to downtown Los Angeles, Universal Studios, Koreatown and Long Beach. Hollywood is a 45 minute walk down hill but there is bus stop half way that will take you to Hollywood, the Metro station and the LAX bus (to from airport). That being said, LA is large and spread out. Mass transportation is not good. It is best to have a car.
There is no smoking in the Guest House or on the deck
There is no BBQ'ing allowed on the premises
Check out time is 11am but is flexible if there are no new guests coming that same day.
It was a wonderful experience staying at Roberts guest house. What a wonderful place directly under the sign! Robert himself was the best host you can imagine. Thank you!
Robert was a great host to have in Hollywood. And the view from his apartment is stunning, we loved LA:)
This is a great place to stay. Lovely views from the deck and very quiet location. It's within short driving distance of anything you would want to visit in the LA area. Robert is a great host, easy to contact and quickly responds to emails. Would definitely recommend staying here.
The place was great
nice location, very spacious and neat, wonderful view, etc...
Robert was also very helpful, waiting for us patiently even though we were running a bit late
We had an amazing time at Robert and Elis guesthouse. They were both very atentive and helpfull. Easy to get a hold of if there was anything. The location of the house was excellent. As close to sign as you can get and the view from the deck just blows you away. A fantastic retreat in the Hollywood hills. I would recomend this to everybody!
Robert was very attentive. He answered all of my emails quickly and always made me feel as if there was any way to make my stay more comfortable, than he would. Our view was just what I expected…gorgeous! The neighborhood was awesome! Full of beautiful and unique homes. The only minor downside was that the bathroom was a little more "rustic" than I expected.