About this listing
**JULY ALERT** For all guests interested in the month of July....We can only take a reservation with an arrival date between July 4 and 7. The stay must be for a minimum of one week. Thank you.
Fabulous private Guest House and deck with stunning views of Los Angeles and the hills and canyons of Griffith Park. Located atop Beachwood Canyon, one of LA's most popular and unique neighborhoods, the Guest House sits high above the city yet a short drive from all the excitement.
1. The unique Hollywood Hills experience
2. Walking/Hiking trails at your doorstep
3. Coffee on the deck looking out @ the world
4. Hollywood's clubs, restaurants, Sunday farmers market and much more!
EZ access to
1. Hollywood & Vine and Hollywood & Highland
2. Fwy/Metro to Universal Studios & Downtown LA
3. West Hollywood/Beverly Hills/Silver Lake
4. Hollywood Bowl/Pantages Theater/Greek Theater
Guest House Offers
1. Cable TV/ wireless intrnt/iPod dckng sta.
2. Fully equiped kitchen(cooktop/micorwave) and bath
3. Comfortable Queen size bed and linens
4. "can't tear yourself away from" views
5. Peace 'n quiet, comfort & privacy
6. Parking (car recommended...you really should rent one if you're visiting LA, whether for business or pleasure).
THE GUEST HOUSE ACCOMMODATES 2 ONLY!
LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU
Interaction with Guests
as much or as little as guests want. we usually try to say hello, make sure the guests are comfortable and we then let you have your privacy.
Hollywood has a metro station which connects to downtown Los Angeles, Universal Studios, Koreatown and Long Beach. Hollywood is a 45 minute walk down hill but there is bus stop half way that will take you to Hollywood, the Metro station and the LAX bus (to from airport). That being said, LA is large and spread out. Mass transportation is not good. It is best to have a car.
There is no smoking in the Guest House or on the deck
There is no BBQ'ing allowed on the premises
Check out time is 11am but is flexible if there are no new guests coming that same day.
No parties. No overnight guests. Want to have some visitors??? - Please ask first and let us know who is coming. Thanks.