About this listing
Hop on discount ticketsYou can find our apartment in the center of Budapest, very close to Kalvin Square (Kálvin tér ) metro station (M3, blue line). The area has an unique atmosphere, thanks to many well-known restaurants and bars, where you can taste real Hungarian traditional dishes and beverages. One of the most famous restaurant street is Raday Street with its cosy indoor and outdoor restaurants and bars. Just few minutes far away from the apartment you will arrive to Vaci street, the elegant shopping street, famous for its restaurants, cafe-s and souvenir shops.
Few steps away from the station you will find the Hungarian National Museum.
And if you are here, you can´t miss to visit one of our famous thermal baths. You can reach by walking through the Szabadsag Bridge the renowned Gellert Spa which has unique Art Deco style building with amazing pools inside – must to visit it.
* Deák Ferenc tér with M1/M2/M3 metro lines is about 5 minutes walk
* the river is 5 minutes walk away, as well as Váci utca, the main pedestrian street is like 3 minutes walk from the apartment
* sights next to the Astoria Residence: Central Market, Grand Synagogue, National Museum + any of the other sights within 15 minutes walk
* the closest bathhouses: Gellért Baths, Rudas Baths
* in the building downstairs: 24 hours shop, coffee shop, local restaurants, pharmacy, exchange office
* clubs and many restaurants nearby: Ráday and Váci pedestrian streets and the former Jewish District's bars
Facts of the apartment :
-Double bed, 2Single Bed
-Bathroom with hydro massage shower
-up to 4 people
NO CURFEW & NO DEPOSIT
FREE MAPS & CITY GUIDE
Hop on discount tickets!!!!
l appartamento un monolocale 30m2, cucina complettamente arredato, frigo, micronde, .
una camera con un letto doppio , e due letti singoli, tv colori cabel, internet.adsl, wifi.
bagno con doccia hidromassaggio.........
si trova in una via pedonale nel centro vicino la via centrale.......in una palazzina dove ci sono solamente 10 apparamenti quindi molto tranquillo, la parte mia si trova a piano terra separato con un portone da tutti...... nelle vivinanze ci sono ristauranti, pub negozio non stop per fare spesa, metropolitana fermata Kálvin tér, tram e bus tutto entro 50-200 metri.. la via centrale 2 minuti. una via pedonale.......contattami per info.....grazie:)
Interaction with Guests
email and sms I am available at any time
very centrally located for numerous bars and restaurants in the area, is within walking distance of all
Metro blu line kalvin ter. Tram 47,49,
Other Things to Note
garden furniture in summer is very pleasant
About the Host, Noemi
Since I love to travel, especially to places near the Mediterranean Sea, during my travels I feel more comfortable and free by renting the apartment, so I hope when you visit my city, Budapest, you will feel yourself at home and have a joyful holiday :)