Comfortable family apartment at Waikiki.
Swimming pool and Diamond Head view.
1 block from the beach, located near restaurants and shops.
Free parking for one car.
See listing details below.
7 nights min stay.
Shorter stay available only when fills the gap between other bookings. (see calendar for details)
COMFORTABLE SLEEPS 5 GUESTS. 1 BLOCK OFF THE BEACH.
Come stay at our furnished , fully equipped apartment and enjoy your vacation!!!
Steps to the beach and all the fun , beach activities , shopping and nightlife !
FREE BROADBAND WI-FI INTERNET !
FREE PHONE CALLS TO CANADA !
FREE PARKING !
FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN !
Close to the Waikiki Beach, all nightlife and restaurants, grocery store and !!! SHOPPING !!!
- floor to ceiling/wall-to wall balcony window
- all new full kitchen ( cooking oven , microwave, fridge , coffee maker, pots , pans etc )
- LCD TV
- free Wi-Fi & basic cable
- 1 covered parking stall for up to full size car
- 2 Beds + Sleeping Sofa (pullout bed) with comfortable mattress
- bedsheets / towels
- coffee shop on the ground floor
- laundry machine on the same floor ( coin operated )
- swimming pool & jacuzzi
- barbecue area
- children's playground
- tennis court
- 24/7 elegant lobby with front desk staffed
CHECK IN TIME 3PM
CHECK OUT TIME 11AM
Vacation rentals are private residences that offer home away from home atmosphere, may accommodate more guests than standard hotel rooms and provide kitchen facilities and parking.
Unlike traditional hotel rooms, check-in cannot be processed at the hotel reception, please read specific check-in instruction provided with your booking confirmation.
Unlike traditional hotel rooms, vacation rentals do not provide daily maid service. Optional maid services are available in most units for a nominal charge. Coin operated laundry facilities are available at most locations.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed. All condos are non smoking units.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order 5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed. OR PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
7. Parking:PARKING PASS – Parking pass is located inside the unit. Renters must display parking pass on the rear view mirror at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense. Leave the parking passes inside the unit upon departure.
8. Cleaning:There is no daily housekeeping service. Departure cleaning fee does not cover daily maid service but will pay for the cleaning of your vacation rental when you check out.Linens, bath towels and basic cleaning supplies are included in the unit.Guest are expected to leave the condo neat and clean upon departure to avoid additional charges for major cleaning or (website hidden) is responsibility of all guests to dispose their garbage. Trash chutes are located on each floor by the laundry room. Trash should be removed from condo upon departure.
9. Damages to Condo or Contents.Guests are responsible for all damages to the condo or its contents and will be charged for repairs or replacement of all items damaged during occupancy.
10. Noise Concerns.Condo is located in a residential/hotel building. Quiet hours in the building are from 10pm to 7am. Please be respectful.
11. Lost or Missing Keys or Parking Pass.Guest responsibility is to leave all the keys and parking pass in the condo upon Check-out. Lost key will incur a replacement cost of $100 per key and $250 per Parking Pass.
12. Items left in the apartment.Homeowner cannot be held responsible for personal items left in rental unit.However we will make every prudent effort to return items to you, given prompt notification of loss.
13. Severe Weather and Refund Policy.Refunds will not be given for late arrivals or early departures.If hurricanes or other extreme weather conditions occur and Guests choose to leave before the end of their reservation, no refund will be given.
14. Check-out Procedures.
Our condo is rented with the understanding that you will leave the property neat and tidy as you found it when you checked (website hidden) avoid additional fees please observe the following:
- Check out time is 11am or earlier- Remove all trash from the kitchen and bathroom and dispose in the trash chutes located by the laundry room on each floor.- Kitchen must be left clean.- Empty coffee maker- Remove and dispose all perishables from the refrigerator- Remove all personal belongings from closet and dresser drawers- Placed all soiled towels in bathtub- If furnitures have been moved please relocate them to original position- Leave all keys provided at check-in on the kitchen counter- MAKE SURE TO CLOSE AND LOCK THE DOOR COMPLETELY WHEN YOU LEAVE.
Thank you very much for your cooperation and for choosing to stay with us. Mahalo.
Mitch's apartment is in the very heart of Waikiki! It is literally 2 short blocks to walk to the sands of the public (and most popular) beach in Waikiki. You are literally within walking distance of every shop, restaurant, bar and fun place Waikiki has to offer!
The apartment is clean, the kitchen well appointed and the bathroom has excellent lighting (important to my wife, for sure!) and a soaking tub with an excellent shower. There is a full refrigerator which really is great if you like to prepare breakfast, or other meals, in-house. Lots of room for ice and cold beverages.
We especially liked the opportunity to let ourselves into the apartment (upon arrival) via a key box. Mitch was especially helpful when we had a slight problem with the combination! We called him, he immediately answered and was there within 15 minutes to help us get in! He then showed us the apartment and made himself available should we need anything during our short stay.
If you are looking for a modest, yet completely livable and clean place to stay while enjoying the fun and sun in Hawaii, you can't beat Mitch's place! I highly recommend his apartment! (Or, you could stay in a 200 square foot hotel room for 3 x the price.... you choose!)
Mitch made us very welcome and met us at the apartment to settle in after our flight from Australia. The apartment is in a great position close to everything in Waikiki. It is well set up and and has everything anyone could need. The beds were extremely comfortable and we all slept really well in our 5 nights there. Great value for Waikiki!
We had a great time at Mitch's place and the host was very responsive! Highly recommend!
Everything was almost autonomous and straight to the point
Two beds and a pull out couch made for a lot of room
Fridge, microwave, stove, etc.
Mitch later fixed our ironing board which we came into broken
Prime location next to Waikiki Beach and several amenities
Broken shower head
Broken ironing board (later brought a repaired one)
Broken boogie board
AC broke on us so we didn't have AC for the remainder of the trip
Thank you for your input.
All the broken items has been replaced.
I do encourage all my guest to report any issues found in the apartment at the first day of the stay. If something gets broken during your stay please inform us immediately so we can fix the problem right away.
This will help maintaining the unit in a good shape for your comfort and our next guest.
The host was very kind to let us leave our bags early.
The place was in a great position and the building had lots to offer, pool, tennis, shop and cafe.
The place was clean and tidy and plenty of room.
I would stay again
This host has 109 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews