- APARTMENT IS SITUATED IN ABSOLUTE CENTER OF THE OLD TOWN, less then 4min walk from Town Hall, but at the same time set of the road so VERY QUITE as far as Vilnius street noise goes. I can leave the windows open in the spring and autumn without being disturbed by street noise which is great.
- Easy to use WASHING MACHINE is in the apartment.
- FREE WIFI throughout apartment.
- One bedroom apt, GROUND FLOOR, one bathroom - it is Vilnius oldtown after all - this is also a pre war building - I chose it because it has character, you will see.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- No cigarette smoking in the apartment, but fine if you want to smoke in the dedicated area near the entrance to a apartment.
- Fully Furnished bedroom (Queen-size bed, Mirror).
- Air conditioning & Heating.
- High-speed Wifi.
- All bedding (sheets, pillows, comforter), bath towels provided
- Visitors guide/s to Vilnius city will be available for you to borrow during your stay.
- I am more than happy to make recommendations of some of my favorite places in the neighborhood and city.
-The apartment is in a great location for visiting Vilnius.
It is the best location in a heart of Vilnius Old town that everyone comes to because it is filled with affordable cool and trendy restaurants, cafes, bars, shopping,coffee shops, live music venues. Anything you could want you can walk to.
If you want to venture out of the heart of old town you will be in walking distance of National Museum, 17 Churches, Main Cathedral, Vingio Park, Sereikiskiu Park, 6 main Theaters, ect.
You are in the heart of Vilnius, that is why almost all the public transport stops that will take you anywhere in Vilnius will be very nearby.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or inquiries, book today to secure this great Vilnius apartment.
Ignas was really friendly, flexible, and helpful! His description was accurate and the apartment was nice. His pictures give a good feel for what to expect. The furniture is really nice, and the fireplace is awesome! Internet is quick.
Я люблю Вильнюс! Люблю его архитектуру! Историю! Литовский язык! Приезжаю сюда часто, но первый раз останавливаюсь в квартире, а не в отеле.
Жить в Старом городе прекрасно! Рядом все достопримечательности. При этом, очень тихо. Квартира с хорошей аурой, чистая и уютная. Чувствуешь себя хозяином времени и положения. Заселиться получилось в 10 утра, потому что предыдущие постояльцы уехали вечером и с утра пришла уборщица и подготовила квартиру. Все прошло быстро и легко. Игнас любезный, милый и очень обаятельный человек :) Все время был на связи и можно было обращаться за советами. К тому же, тронуло его трепетное отношение к Вильнюсу и своему дому. Приятно, когда люди так любят свой город! ;)
В квартире есть ВСЕ необходимое! Не говоря уже про утюг, посуду, тапочки... Есть даже аптечка (мне понадобился пластырь) и ароматические свечи!
А камин?!! Это волшебство! Погода была жестокой - мороз - 22 :)) Тем не менее, дискомфорта я не испытывала - обогреватели справлялись.
Большое спасибо за теплый прием в холодную зиму :)
Live in the old town is wonderful! Near to all attractions. It is very quiet. Apartment with a good aura, clean and comfortable.
Ignas gracious, cute and very charming man:) Everything was connected and could seek advice. In addition, it moved to Vilnius and careful attitude to their home. It's nice when people are so fond of their city! ;)
The apartment has everything you need! Not to mention iron, pottery, slippers ... There is even a first-aid kit (I needed a band-aid) and scented candles!
A fireplace? It's magic! The weather was brutal-Frost-22:)) However, I have not experienced any discomfort-heating job.
Thank you very much for the warm welcome in cold winter:)
Игнас очень приятный и гостеприимный. Квартира расположена в 1 квартале от одной из центральных улиц. Камин!)))))
Nice apartment, great location, cool host. I highly recommend this choice.
Very comfortable, roomy and wonderfully cental apartment. Quiet situation yet only 2 minutes' walk from main Town Hall square.
Ignas was helpful and friendly. A fabulous stay thank you.
great place- nicely decorated, very comfortable, quiet and very centrally located! very friendly and helpful host.
The apartment is nice and tidy as described. I would definately stay there again.
The apartment was clean and comfortable. I would recommend it and stay there again.
Ignas's place in old town Vilnius was perfect for us--a dash of old world charm with contemporary touches. The outward appearance is rustic and well-worn, concealing a modern apartment. It is a block away from the action of old town, but duck through two historic archways, and you're worlds away in a quiet retreat when you're ready to relax. The only downside was slow internet, but you should be out in Vilnius exploring anyway.
Ignas was a very friendly and responsive host, including recommending several restaurants, two of which became our favorite.