- APARTMENT IS SITUATED IN ABSOLUTE CENTER OF THE OLD TOWN, less then 4min walk from Town Hall, but at the same time set of the road so VERY QUITE as far as Vilnius street noise goes. I can leave the windows open in the spring and autumn without being disturbed by street noise which is great.
- Easy to use WASHING MACHINE is in the apartment.
- FREE WIFI throughout apartment.
- One bedroom apt, GROUND FLOOR, one bathroom - it is Vilnius oldtown after all - this is also a pre war building - I chose it because it has character, you will see.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- No cigarette smoking in the apartment, but fine if you want to smoke in the dedicated area near the entrance to a apartment.
- Fully Furnished bedroom (Queen-size bed, Mirror).
- Air conditioning & Heating.
- High-speed Wifi.
- All bedding (sheets, pillows, comforter), bath towels provided
- Visitors guide/s to Vilnius city will be available for you to borrow during your stay.
- I am more than happy to make recommendations of some of my favorite places in the neighborhood and city.
-The apartment is in a great location for visiting Vilnius.
It is the best location in a heart of Vilnius Old town that everyone comes to because it is filled with affordable cool and trendy restaurants, cafes, bars, shopping,coffee shops, live music venues. Anything you could want you can walk to.
If you want to venture out of the heart of old town you will be in walking distance of National Museum, 17 Churches, Main Cathedral, Vingio Park, Sereikiskiu Park, 6 main Theaters, ect.
You are in the heart of Vilnius, that is why almost all the public transport stops that will take you anywhere in Vilnius will be very nearby.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or inquiries, book today to secure this great Vilnius apartment.
Ignas was really friendly, flexible, and helpful! His description was accurate and the apartment was nice. His pictures give a good feel for what to expect. The furniture is really nice, and the fireplace is awesome! Internet is quick.
Nice apartment, great location, cool host. I highly recommend this choice.
Very comfortable, roomy and wonderfully cental apartment. Quiet situation yet only 2 minutes' walk from main Town Hall square.
Ignas was helpful and friendly. A fabulous stay thank you.
great place- nicely decorated, very comfortable, quiet and very centrally located! very friendly and helpful host.
The apartment is nice and tidy as described. I would definately stay there again.
The apartment was clean and comfortable. I would recommend it and stay there again.
Ignas's place in old town Vilnius was perfect for us--a dash of old world charm with contemporary touches. The outward appearance is rustic and well-worn, concealing a modern apartment. It is a block away from the action of old town, but duck through two historic archways, and you're worlds away in a quiet retreat when you're ready to relax. The only downside was slow internet, but you should be out in Vilnius exploring anyway.
Ignas was a very friendly and responsive host, including recommending several restaurants, two of which became our favorite.
Ignas' flat is extremely well located in the centre of Vilnius, spacious, clean and quite. The entrance of the building should be renovated but, again, the flat itself is worth. I highly advice it!
We stayed at this apartment for six days and it was everything we hoped for---a large, comfortable space in a convenient location. And the mattress was extraordinarily comfortable. Ignas was an excellent host---greeted us on arrival, gave us a great map and some restaurant suggestions, and helped us promptly with a couple of things we needed during our stay. The only drawback of this apartment for us was noise in the night---the folks in the apartment above us weren't loud, but they were walking around in the night, often waking us after 1am. For sound sleepers this probably wouldn't pose a problem. All in all, a good value and I would recommend the apartment.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.